Hidden gem of the mid 2000's, or mall emo trash?

Hidden gem of the mid 2000's, or mall emo trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uz4X44v5oig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alive is one of the best love songs I've ever heard
The key change in Admit It is as patrician as it gets
Undecided on how much the rest of it holds up though

IF I DIE AND GO TO HELL REAL SOON

IT WILL APPEAR TO ME AS

THIIIIS ROOOOM

That albums underrated af. One of the view good examples of 2000's emo.

good album but my ex got me into the band so i can't listen to any of their music anymore

i believe i really liked the red cat/yellow cat song the most

Wasn't really "hidden" was it?
I don't think I can judge the quality at this point because I'm too biased by nostalgia. However, this is my go-to sing-along album and I can't wait to finally see them this summer...

that first half of wow is some of the best shit ive ever heard in this genre
the swagger and manic attitude of max bemis on this is prime shit for pop punk/this genre
just how sardonic he was on this towards everything makes it so enjoyable

woe*

has aged damn well

Top tier album. I had been "chasing the dragon" so to speak looking for something a little like this. There really isn't much. It's so catchy, so many guitar dubs! And I love the screachy noisy guitar bits.

Was a real boy actually isn't part of the original tracklist and to be honest it isn't as good. However I recommend Slumming it with Johnny and We Will Erase All Life On Earth But Us for fans of this record.

That, and a few weatherbox songs are close. Such as "The Clearing"

Alive With The Glory Of Love is really a great song, too bad it's just a bunch of Jewish trash, >muh holocaust and all that cal.
Would be even better without all the Jewish crap

Is a real boy is one of the sickest albums of all time. Chia is my fav. I've seen them 5 times and the only time I heard them play it was at real boy 10th anniversary.

Both. Its a pretty good album. So is IN DEFENSE OF THE GENRE but due to the bands genre itll never get the appreciation. Theyll drool over shit like Future though.

its really bad

this osng is good though

Yea emo is one of the most prejudiced genres of music which is kind of shitty for any one who even semi-regularly listens to it. It seems hard to introduce people into it

:)

>GET IN MY BED. I WANNA KILL YOU.
>I'M EATING RAT POISON FOR DINNER
>I'm skinny when I'm standing but I'm Buddha when I sit
>I KILL KILL KILL LITTLE GIRLS
>She took pity on me, horizontally, but most likely because of my band
>I am cool too cool to call you

Happy to see others appreciate this album as much as I do. It really helped me get through my high school days.

this is fucking awful

>

youtu.be/Uz4X44v5oig

opinions that are bad:
This was my favorite album for a long time and it's still fucking great.

>I Will Never Write an Obligatory Song About Being on the Road and Missing Someone

GOAT

This is a great album but I think FOB had a streak of 3 albums that were just as good