BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

DAMN

black men are superior!

No wonder he's so angry about Whites, he needs to project that anger on something and what is easier than us being targets

Size doesn't matter it the booth

your point, xxxfag?

123 5'5"
I am the greatest rapper alive

proof shorter people are more talented

Chances are you're the same height lol

>literally nicknamed k.DOT
>expecting him to be tall

so what's the cutoff for being made fun of when you're a manlet? 5'8"

At least he has a gf

t. 5'8" and a half manlet

6'3"

wrong! i'm 5'7".

literally only Sup Forums autists seem to give a shit about any artist's height, or pretty much anybodys for that matter.

notice my dubs
this was meant for you, , by the way

found the manlet

underrated

lol ight bud

Smol

I didn't realize he was that short

6'0

Reminder that the people who obsess over height do so because they literally have no other redeeming qualities.

says the short one

THA HEAD STILL GOOD THOOO

no that's when you stop being a manlet, but i'm asking for the height at which your manlet status would generally go unnoticed.

6'0".
The rules are simple. If your height starts with 5, you're a manlet.

see

This is why so many rapper are named lil

YOOYOYOYOYO ITS YA BOY LIL MANLET

height is a tindr tier meme, and I say this at 6'0

wtf thats not lil wayne thats t pain mad racist

For a website that collectively claims to hate normalfags, you retards sure do love to belittle people for shallow reasons, which is the most normie fucking thing you could possibly do.

fuck off normie

don't you know what they do to people who try to resist this meme?

They all talk like they're 6'5 but we know their hearts are 5'2

mad manlet detected

tru

of all the places on the internet you expect love instead of hate from Sup Forums?

lmao welcome to negativeland faglord

turbomanlet detected

lmao it's 2 chainz silly

I'm 5'11.5 and I often feel like a manlet. I don't think the extra half inch would make a difference.

The greatest actor of all time is only 4' 10", what's your point?

KEK

I bet you were shifting angrily in that stool you have to put in your computer chair so it's tall enough to reach the keyboard you short fucking mutant.

He's a comedian. He's job is to be laughed at. Being a manlet helps immensely in his line of work.

>Tupac was 5'9
There's hope for manlets

I'm a manlet but I laughed pretty hard at this. I hope you typed the that ironically.

But he's right.

yeah you're right

right

2Pac was like 5'7

The white man does it again