Eternal /got/ general

Three Eyed Raven Edition

last

First for Maisie

Azor Jon

Could the dragon bitch beat Carmela Soprano in a straight up foxy boxing match?

All hail her Grace Sansa of the House Stark, First of Her Name, Rightful Queen in the North, Queen of the First Men, Lady of Winterfell, Black Widow of the Dreadfort, the Red Wolf and Avenger of the Red Wedding.

Branfags please leave, jonautists please leave. We going Dorne succession in this bitch

The thumbnail looks like a picture of venom from spidrman

What's he gonna do next?

>nose stud
what an ugly fucking whore personality she has
take that trash out of your face you piece of shit, fuck you
I think I understand where people get the drive to kill people. God damn that thing looks stupid

>Rightful Queen in the North
nah just widowed Lady of Dreadfort.

stop putting pussy on a pedestal. If it isn't enough that Sansa is ugly and stupid, it should be enough that Bran is smart and handsome.

bran thread!

Try to get into Jon's head.

Get tricked by Sansa and end up dead. Since season four he has just been a side character in her story.

What has Bran done that is smart exactly? Actually when's the last time in the show someone has done something that was smart?

Whatever the fuck he wants?

Reposting bc new thread

Will that be Sandra Bolton or Sandra Lannister? It's all very confusing

die

Khaleesi!!!

Autism

She is the QUEEN BY RIGHT!!!

Why should Bran who did nothing to get the North or Winterfell back get it?

The battle was lost until the troops she brought came. Victory was only possible thanks to her. and she's older than Bran, why go strictly by male?

Succession by whoever's older is fine in Dorne, why not the North

the person who is best at sitting

>the Red Wolf

how old is this pic, 20 years ago? She don't look like that anymore, fucking fat hag

>yfw sansa dies before the end of the series and never ends up as queen of anything

The North is heavily traditional, expecting them to drastically change is foolish. Dorne seems to be more progressive.

>takes a screenshot

Why?

Could've just reposted it with an added a period or something to get past the 5 minute reposting thing

me on the left

WHITE WOLF WISE WOLF

Is naming a bastard who doesn't have the Stark name King part of Northern tradition when there's a trueborn Stark right there who got the troops that won the Battle?

Time to goh

me in the middle

apparently it is since it happened

sansafags

B T F O
T
F
O

Because im retarded

none of the lords wanted her because shes an ugly sasquatch woman whos never led anything in her entire life, this is canon, you have to get over it

Lord Snow

Want shouldn't factor into it.

It's bullshit is what it is.

Littlefinger will make this right

>WISE WOLF

did he really just say that

How do you go from this...

user...

...To this?

Stoneheart

Which line deserves and emmy?

>So were you once.
>It is time to go.
>It is beautiful beneath the sea, but if you stay too long, you'll drown.
>The man beside him is Howland Reed, Meera's father.
>Far better.
>Did he?
>That's enough for one day. We'll visit again another time.
>Time to go.
>No.
>Maybe. Maybe he heard the wind.
>The past is already written. The ink is dry.
>I've told you many times, stay too long where you don't belong and you will never return.
>You think I wanted to sit here for 1,000 years watching the world from a distance as the roots grew through me?
>I was waiting for you.
>I don't blame you. You won't be here forever. You won't be an old man in a tree. But before you leave, you must learn.
>Everything.
>He touched you.
>He touched you. He knows you are here. He'll come for you.
>He can now. His mark is on you. You must leave, all of you.
>The time has come.
>For you to become me.
>No.
>Listen to your friend, Brandon.
>The time has come. Leave me.

Who is the Uchiha Madara of Game of Thrones?

>this

Nobody wants to follow a women. People want to follow a leader that'll lead them into battle and fight with them. Not some girls who's only good at being a victim and manipulated by everyone.

Post Isaacs

Is there anyone who can defeat Dany unchiha. Im not talking about season 1-3 dany.

no im not getting myself banned, im not as dumb as the maisiefag

Hes a tall guy

>Putting a woman on the throne who withheld information about the support she had

Jon won the battle, his giant is the one who took Winterfell, his army is the one who removed 90% of the Bolton forces.

The only reason they even needed Salsa's master plan is because Davos got trigger happy and didn't wait for Ramsay to spring his trap like he should have. Also, implying that the Wildlings couldn't have eventually broken rank and fucked with the Bolton stratagem is naive.

Salsa was an asset who hurt more than helped and wasn't even fighting on the ground-- like Lyanna was fucking fighting right? God damn.

But what about the line of succession? The proper progression? The lawful ascension?

North's gonna be a warzone in the next generation if Jon or Sansa don't die

I still hope the Night's King has an ice dragon.

>But what about the line of succession? The proper progression? The lawful ascension?

then why the fuck are you whining about sansa when she's not the next in line

>inb4 MUH 21ST CENTURY FEMINISM

not sure if gay or millenial

Nose piercings are ugly, especially studs. Only the dumbest fucks and dirtiest sluts get them.

>his army is the one who removed 90% of the Bolton forces.

Ramsay did that on his own with his archers,

>implying that the Wildlings couldn't have eventually broken rank and fucked with the Bolton stratagem is naive.

They were getting squeezed in to the point they couldn't even swing swords anymore and were in full panic. Even Jon says the battle was lost

> like Lyanna was fucking fighting right?

And yet Bear Island still follows her, why? cause succession doesn't care

It'll be the only way to even the odds between three flying nukes and an undead army weak to fire

>then why the fuck are you whining about sansa when she's not the next in line

Cause Bran's not South yet

Still completely senseless autism

You are extremely triggered and categorizing people based on something irrelevant

So what do you think should happen when Bran shows up if Sansa did get crowned because of the line of succession, proper progression, and lawful ascension?

Friendly reminder that the Sansafag ITT is an ugly showfag landwhale obsessed with sansaXlittlefinger. Don't give her the attention she craves.

sitcom when?

She'd give up the crown. Then scheme with Littlefinger to get rid of him

>Sansafag ITT is an ugly showfag landwhale obsessed with sansaXlittlefinger.

Hey, I'm not "puppyfu"

Seven hells he's even taller than sophie

>Of all the queer and fabulous denizens of the Shivering Sea, however, the greatest are the ice dragons. These colossal beasts, many times larger than the dragons of Valyria, are said to be made of living ice, with eyes of pale blue crystal and vast translucent wings through which the moon and stars can be glimpsed as they wheel across the sky. Whereas common dragons (if any dragon can truly be said to be common) breathe flame, ice dragons supposedly breathe cold, a chill so terrible that it can freeze a man solid in half a heartbeat.

>Sailors from half a hundred nations have glimpsed these great beasts over the centuries, so mayhaps there is some truth behind the tales. Archmaester Margate has suggested that many legends of the north—freezing mists, ice ships, Cannibal Bay, and the like—can be explained as distorted reports of ice-dragon activity. Though an amusing notion, and not without a certain elegance, this remains the purest conjecture. As ice dragons supposedly melt when slain, no actual proof of their existence has ever been found

-The Shivering Sea in TWOIAF

Another interesting excerpt:
>Sailors, by nature a gullible and superstitious lot, as fond of their fancies as singers, tell many tales of these frigid northern waters. They speak of queer lights shimmering in the sky, where the demon mother of the ice giants dances eternally through the night, seeking to lure men northward to their doom. They whisper of Cannibal Bay, where ships enter at their peril only to find themselves trapped forever when the sea freezes hard behind them.
They tell of pale blue mists that move across the waters, mists so cold that any ship they pass over is frozen instantly; of drowned spirits who rise at night to drag the living down into the grey-green depths; of mermaids pale of flesh with black-scaled tails, far more malign than their sisters of the south

The spirits do sound awefully like what Cotter Pyke describe as "dead things in the water."

It's going to look pretty weird when he makes Sansa his new Hodor.

> Then scheme with Littlefinger to get rid of him

Good fucking luck to those two actual cartoon doofuses trying to pull the wool over God's eyes

And I'm taller than them both, it's why I wanna breed her and marry her and have lots of tall kids

>off season /got/
>half the posts are attacking other posters instead of discussing things
>people whining about jonautist and jonsa autist boogeymen everywhere
This is why these threads get banned

I'd like to see a SNL type spoof/parody of a GoT sitcom. That'd be interesting.

>irrelevant
All you and everybody else on this website does is make fun of people for who they are, what they look like, what they wear, their hair style (just) and other inane bullshit. I can do it too you stupid, stupid fuck.
I'll bet you have a dumb ass cow nose ring that you like your boyfriend to pull as he's cumming in your ass you fucking idiot.

Stop talking you out of your ass.

Your "god" doesn't have full control of his powers yet.

And Bran's not a god, he's a man, and a man can be killed

why is she so small she is 19 already

>Kit
>only .02 m shorter than Sophie

Lol no, those sites are bullshit

Shes almost the same height as Emilia, and they are both CUTE

Theres literally nothing wrong with short girls unless you are are an utter manlet afraid of passing on your manlet genes to another generation

Xth for Darkstar

>Actual clip of Sandra and/or CIA attempting to be sneaky and kill the fucking Three Eyed Raven

tall skinny guys are everything

Dr. Pavel men call me Azor Ahai, and I'm of the light.

shes even standing on her toes in that pic

God hes hot

Bran can't prevent shit anymore than the previous fully trained 3ER could.

Doesn't matter if Bran has more potential, he's not gonna reach it in a single season

>sees sandra and cia planning to kill him
>"jon theyre trying to kill me"
>jon beheads them

done

-
alternatively:

>sees sandra and cia planning to kill him
>wargs into sandra, kills cia, then leaves sandra (even more) braindead

done [2]

>The time has come. Leave me.
Definately

Bran literally has dreams foretelling catastrophes. You think he won't see his own death, lol? the dude manipulates events a thousand years before he was even born. He's going to be waiting for her with Meera, and then mindrape her into being his new Hodor.

kek I opened the thread because of this

The Rains of Castamere cello

Yeah, and I'm sure he'll use that and know how to perfectly beat the Night King and create a utopia too.

Oh wait

>Ramsay did that on his own with his archers,
Ebin

>They were getting squeezed in to the point they couldn't even swing swords anymore and were in full panic. Even Jon says the battle was lost
The situation wasn't hopeless though, the further they pushed in the more likely it was that people would start crawling or that Wun wun would flip his shit.

And even if you think there was no way they'd have gotten out of the situation without IA and Salsa-- if she'd have just told him about the Knights of the Vale, Jon could have literally just starved the Bolton forces out of Winterfell by placing his forces on their supply lines, and launching campaigns against Bolton traitors.

Salsa wanted Jon in danger.

>And yet Bear Island still follows her, why? cause succession doesn't care
Yes, according to succession a legitimized bastard outranks a trueborn daughter, it's only in Dorne where a daughter is going to come before a son-- that's why it was such a big deal that Roose had a son-- true sons>legitimized bastards>daughters according to Northmen tradition.

Not only that, but Northerners respect a lord who is willing to fight for them-- it's why that room of battle-hardened men was willing to listen to a 12 year old, because she'd put her life on the line for them, in a way Salsa never has or would-- she plays a southern game, and nowhere near as well as CIA.

Also-- she literally isn't a Stark, she's a Bolton Widow, and she's probably carrying Ramsay's son lol

So yeah, Jon has succession going for him, as a legitimized bastard, and as technically the trueborn son of Rhaegar and Lyanna, he's got respect because he actually fights for his people, AND he's just the smarter choice logically, because he's an experienced leader and military commander of the Night's Watch, he's ending the pointless historic bloodshed between Wildlings and Bloodshed, and is literally Jesus.

>Bran can't prevent shit anymore than the previous fully trained 3ER could.

are you retarded?

All BR had to do was tell bran not to go into the caves alone and that the night king can see and touch him in his visions so dont go near him. Also, instead of holding him up in winterfell for 10 hours after finding out he got marked, BR could have just had bran and Co book it out of there immediately

its not that he "couldnt" prevent it, he chose not to

>denying how OP bran is
>denying that the northern lords picked jon because he's a warrior with leadership experience and she's nothing
it must be so hard to be a sandrafag since shes so fucking useless in every way

>its not that he "couldnt" prevent it, he chose not to

he actively helped it happen kek

>Ebin

What? He did. He has 2 times as many men as Jon, stupidly has his archers fire into his men and Lord Karstark, and bodies pile up before Jon's infantry get there

>Yes, according to succession a legitimized bastard outranks a trueborn daughter,

He's not even legitimized. There's been no decree legitimizing him as a Stark, they even pointed out that they just don't care he's a bastard.

Sansafags vs. Branfags vs. Jonfags

S T A R K B O W L
T
A
R
K
B O W L

WHEN?

Legitimization doesn't matter when Jon is the only TRUE Stark left besides Bran. He has the Stark values, looks, traditions and sense of leadership. You can't say any of these about Sandra Bolton.

>forgetting Maisiebros
kys

>Sansa has been married to two kinslayers
>once she aborts Ramsay's baby she too will be a kinslayer

Pottery