Show me your best small chests

Show me your best small chests.

I'm sentry safe

old school

that doesn't look sentry safe

pink ftw

those look pretty secure, nice choices

How about this? Too big?

If you put your sentry safe belongings inside your sentry safe inside that sentry safe, I don't think even sentry safe could keep a safe better kept safe inside a safe

I've always preferred small chests over large chests.

bumping for safety safes

That one looks pretty fire resistant
That's a nice feature

You're going to need a good safe like that to protect that Hellboy movie in case of a fire

The problem, or rather concern with the small Sentry Safe is that someone,ie a woman, can walk away with it...very portable

But what woman would want a small chest?

Point noted, but I keep cash and other valuables in my chest...(and maybe see sketchy women from time to time....lol)

The valuables inside of the chest, more like would she know how to open it? Even given the key?

Just have to make sure to bolt it down to the wall or something you can get mounts for it then you can put your sentry safe anywhere and she wont touch it or any of your stuff

I feel the need to purchase a Sentry®Safe product.

You could get one of these small chests to keep all your keys for your other small chests safe.

How would you put the key to that sentry safe inside the safe and still be able to lock it though, along with the other sentry safe keys.

Even if you kept getting safes to put the key for the last safe you'll always need another safe for another key.

That's why we all need Sentry®Safe Biometric Quick Access so once we've stored our keys safely we can store the last key

Hmmm... That might be a little bigger than I like though.

60% bigger bolts guys common, is it really that hard sentry safe is where its at

Bigger isn't always better when it comes to chests though, is it?