twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums - Music

6th grade, listening to punk rock and hating myself

when i was burned and broken?

OFF BY 1!

i was at home gone beddy bye
got shooken awake by me mum to viddy the nooze
should've stayed snoozing

Does most of Sup Forums even remember 9/11? I was in 7th grade but this board skews younger and younger.

in kindergarten. playing pokemon stadium. thought the terrorists were gonna kidnap me in my sleep

I love music!

As I told the detectives, I have a perfectly good alibi for the day in question. 10th grade geometry. I presumed the first plane was an accident caused by an idiot, therefore God smote me by causing the second plane to strike the other tower. Boy is my face red! But not like an ethnic person sunburned like the desert. Just a normal white guy.

getting what's mine

check it

damn playboy

I pony. But seeing as how this is a music board, tell us your thoughts on the ol' Ludwig van.

1st day of pre-school

i don't remember, they never gave me a fake story to use.

Not joking that I was actually right there when it happened. I was in college, which was about an 8 minute walk from the World Trade Center. I'm quite responsive in those sort of situations so I just ran down the steps and booked it on foot up 9th ave and stayed at a friend's apartment in Morningside Heights.

We are old.

Fucking your mom

7th grade study hall. I didn't know what WTC was. I was wildly gay for skateboarding back then nd my thoughts were consumed by it so the whole thing didn't really phase me

me and steve rannazzisi were in tower two it was scary

I was 6 years old, watched it on TV with my parents, spent the rest of the day drawing 9/11s with my crayons.

on the roof of my apartment building in brooklyn with friends listening to the album i just finished that morning

Yep. At least I'm not as old as Turny.

Have You Forgotten?
youtube.com/watch?v=p6yLQRF-cEU

Playing with toys while mom and dad watched in the other room.

This isn't music you dump fucking cunt

9/11core is musique
youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc

I was 4 years old, in preschool. I lived in rural Pennsylvania at the time and school was canceled that day.

damn man get off Sup Forums and spend some time with your family

I was in 10th grade Spanish class. I had to convince the teacher that it was a historically significant event and that we should be allowed to watch the news on the TV instead of going on with class. Also, people in my school were freaking out about how Alabama was going to be the next target for various stupid reasons.

Damn dude. Glad you came out unscathed.

2nd grade. Got sent home early. It was actually pretty scary desu.

In chemistry, junior year of high school, right behind the most attractive person I'd ever seen in person, a Brazilian exchange student.

I have no family. I'm a session musician. Music has been my life really.

Taking a nice cold one with my MOSSAD bros after weeks of hard work planting demolition charges all over those damn towers.