"It was an attack against the muslim people"

"It was an attack against the muslim people"
Canadianfags, how does it feel having the most cuckfaggotlittlebitch prime minister in the world?

I've seen what's becoming of Canada, and it doesn't look good at all Sup Forumsro, not good at all

She's so pretty, hope she feels like posting again someday.

all this SJW shit in canada makes wanna gas myself, the medias are turning the population into sissies.

We anti-fascists are coming for you!
>pic related
WE ARE THE REVOLUTION!

>he wants sasake in his butt...

i would so kill this guy with a lead pipe.

That's a photo of Martin Shkreli in an alternate universe

Can't stand Trudeau, he is such a fruit cake.

what is he supposed to say bitch?

I want to eat her poop after she steps in it

Pretty good. Better than undergoing a coup.

That's ok. Don't come up.

You're retarded.

>Muh Putin

Examples of Shit-tier Canadians. gb2 Alberta.

k

>dude walks into a mosque and torques the bourque
>6 muslimists killed, other wounded

How the fuck would that not be an attack against the Muslim people?

>"It was an attack against the muslim people"

this is a true statement, what's cuck about facts?

Because Mudslimes has always been that way, and Trudeau and friends want to make it look like "Poor muslims, we need to help them, poor little things islam is a religion of peace"

It wasn't only an attack on Muslims that's the oversimplification causing all this division amongst America's people. It was an attack on Canadians and I value my friends and neighbours.

Trudeau, just like Merkel, Hollande etc are a bunch of fucking fruits who would give their cuntries to look like "The nice people", thats why they help rapefugays and not their own homeless people

It was an attack on 6 sandniggers. Who cares

OP is angry because his dick is small and always soft, but he refuses to acknowledge it, so it surfaces as some confused political ideas

I'm no fan of religious zealots, but that doesn't mean this wasn't a cold blooded attack on Muslims.

Agreed. People going around shooting up people in prayer is highly disturbing.

All of us liberals must unite against the EVIL trump!

Spread this on social media to get the word out!

Because you can rape white people and nobody gives a shit, you shoot some sandniggers and the NATO arrives on your bay whit Merkel holding an antifa rainbow flag while screaming "NOT ALL MUSLIIIIIIM"

Muslims as in the whole nation of Islam? He attacked the whole Islam? Holy shit.

we're against rape also thank you for your support

holy shit you're smart

Mexicans is the word that seems to escape your two brain cells.

An attack on random people strictly because of one of their affiliations is an attack on the thing they are affiliated with. It's not a tough concept.