Yo Sup Forums I'm a retarded nigger fag and I don't know shit about oxy...

yo Sup Forums I'm a retarded nigger fag and I don't know shit about oxy, how many mg to get high/buzzed and overral what to do with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Throw it away. You don't need an opioid addiction.

Take 3 for a buzz

Just try a hand full and tell us how it goes.

Trust me I've got one already, been on hydro for a long ass time, my guy ran out and now he has this, fuck it man

lol 1st time 30mg will rek his ass

nigger, do you not know what blue light or erowid are?

lrn2drug udumfgt

faggots im not killing myself on this shit from the start, I'm getting 5mg a pill, how many mg I need?

go smoke a joint kid

are you fat?
are you already a junkie and thus have a tolerance?
do you have any responsibilities to attend to, or can you just nod?
how many times do you want to get high?

more info is required

I'm 6'3 and weight 150-160 lbs, haven't done anything in like a month, I can just nod, at least once to pass the day, maybe twice if I can, any other questions?

stick a couple up your pooper OP. you'll feel great

If you don't have a habit of taking them any single pill will give you an euphoric effect. I wouldn't take more than 10 to 15 milligrams in an hour. You can Google the number on the pill to find out what the dosage is. I highly recommend that you don't begin taking them because it can be a very deadly and expensive habit, until you're dead. Oxycontin is different than oxycodone. Oxycontin is slow release across 12 hours, oxycodone releases in 4 to 6 hours. Any amount of the product will slow your heart rate and your breathing. Very common for people with no tolerance to go to sleep and not wake up because they just stopped breathing in the middle of the night. Be careful not to think that if one is good two is better. The increase can be deadly . The best decision is to not start. Take it from experience after injury in a battle with addiction for 10 years.

If you have controlled release oxy, you Want to crush and snort it. If it is impossible to crush it.
U Can only smoke it. First timer: 15-20 mg intranasel, and 10-15 mg if smoked.

this

op, i've only done oxy once, I crushed them up and snorted 40mg

I felt good for half hour or so, then I spewed my guts up, then my face itched

220lbs 6'1 with zero op experience prior

Start MMT. Use them to wean yourself off of it. It'll be better in the long run.

how tf do I smoke it?

>one month without
>opioid addiction

Sure kid

Yes, if u take some alufoil and tilt it a little, Then u Can burn it from the other side, and inhale the smoke thrug a straw.

and the high is better.

Damn man I was addicted to the oxy last year. Take any mg if you never had it before it's all strong stuff. It will get you nice and relaxed, shit have a few brews with it too, that's what I do. If you go a couple weeks without it yeah you'll want more but you'll survive without if you want to break the addiction. It's good shit.

lmao I've been off for a month but prior to that I had one, autistic fuck

dont listen to these fags opoids are fucking great

Quit fucking with the niggers.

Burning it produces toxic fumes.

can you provide pic? also can I just makeshift a pipe out of a pen?

Sure buddy. You keep telling yourself that.

You didn't say what the fuck they are. You probably have oxycet because youre retarded.

Take them all. Hopefully you kill yourself and there will be one less retarded faggot in the world

Eat it. Only eat it. Bioavailability is highest by simply swallowing the pills.

Take 10mg. Wait 90 mins. Take more if you want at that point.

Yes but u die from oxycodone before annything Els in Thise pills.

they were hydros which I did mention you stupid cunt, just fucking off yourself you edgy nignog

Don't get into opioids, once you push yourself into those waters, you can't go back. Drugs are not as enjoyable, nothing is, it all becomes a little more dull. Do a bunch and everything becomes dull and numb

If you're not used to it take 5mg. I was on 5mg oxycodone after surgery and 1 pill was good for me, but I'm only 140lb. I took two once and got so high I barfed.

I wonder if op dosens reply because he took to mutch...

op here, sorry I haven't been replying, just doing my own shit, thanks for the feedback though

Full container or go home

What kind of Nigger ?
>original Nigger
>snownigger
>sandnigger

Pick one.

i take oxy/hydro bout 3-4 times a year. its nice with some reefer if i've ridden my dirt bike hard or with some xanax on a long international flight.

snownigger

take 20mg and wait an hour, take more if you want after that

how about you read the label you stupid nigger

a igloo full of snow?

You are half right. I have gone on and off of opioids for a few years. If you abuse them constantly yes the high will dull over time. BUT if you go a few months without and crave that pill again it will be as good as when you first started it.

I would like to try one dose of heroin. Is that possible?

fuckin go for it

Not OP but what is that? I have an opiate addiction that I desperately want to get rid of but I can't seem myself off with opiates. So could you explain what you're talking about is and how I could go about getting it?

Not pic related ones. fucking time released

OP post a pic of the ones you have and I will tell you. I used to IV 6 30's in a shot just to be well so I know what I'm talking about.

Heroin is the fucking bees knees but honestly depending on where you are, nowadays shit is mostly fent. at least where im at. used to be banging ass dope everywhere for cheap too.....

Oh well tho. cant be a no direction junky forever

neat! thanks for the support

Are they time released tens?

If you don't have a tolerance just take 1 or 2 of the 10 Mgs. If you have a tolerance and do stronger opiates id say 40 to 80mg would be your best bet. I used to do 80mg oxys back in the day to get a buzz.

I have no idea what that is but suboxone is fucking awesome man. you just have to come off very slowly. i started at 3 8MG strips a day, now im down to less than 1/16 of one strip per day. almost off. could come off totally but would be mildly uncomfortable for about a week and dont feel like doing it right now.

"back in the day" they werent time released tho.

IR80's were fucking awesome tho at one point in time.

you cant crush oxy contin anymore, its been like 10 years since they were crushable. They are hard gel now unless OP got perc 30's

>try 10 mg at first
the way you described your "opiate addiction" its really not an addiction..at all.

Shit, I've been on this shit for almost two years.....I take 30 to 40 MG at a time.....lightweights

No one does just one dose unless they don't have a connection to buy it from. If you are capable of finding a drug dealer chances are you will like the high so much you won't be able to help yourself from going back.

>If you have controlled release oxy, you Want to crush and snort it. If it is impossible to crush it.
>U Can only smoke it. First timer: 15-20 mg intranasel, and 10-15 mg if smoked.
Holy shit, the misinformation there. kek.

you cant crush them first off, not these particular ones, and if you are SMOKING anything less than some average ass heroin, you are fucking up. but if you are gonna move past snorting I say just fucking push it. load up your works and go to town. its honestly fucking awesome. thats why its such a problem. too much fucking awesome.

Well I'm pretty sure I've had time release ones and you just had to take the coating off them to negate that. It's been a while so I might be talking out my ass. Anyways when I was doing them I was snorting them and tried Iv too. Oxys were alright but I liked the diladuds and hydromorphs better , seemed stronger.

You can. I crush the gels all the time. Of course if any of it gets moist in any way then you're fucked, and relished to swallowing orally, but if you're careful, you can snort the gels.

>.I take 30 to 40 MG at a time.....lightweights
If that aint the fucking pot calling the kettle a nigger.

I used to load 3-4 80s in shot for one dose just to not be sick. You honestly have a lot further to fall down the fucking rabbithole bud. count yourself lucky really. its no fun once you're so deep in.

Lol no offense but 30 to 40MG isn't a huge dose either. I'm no longer a pill junkie but we used to do the 80 mg pills to catch a Nod.

without crisping it there is no possible way you crushed them. unless you are getting ripped off, or you are lying.

>I liked the diladuds and hydromorphs better
ooooooooo those fucking Opanas are banging. I got an uncle that still gets the hydromorphone IR's and they will fucking put you down permanently from just a 40 if you are opiate naive. But ya the Oxys changed quite a bit. once everyone started fucking with them, the guvment stepped in and shut that shit down and made it impossible (or so they thought) to abuse. but ya its not just a coating anymore, its layered. so unless you do something to it to damage the time release layers, you cant crush them. you can but it requires seasoned junkie know-how. I miss the shit but its killed like everyone i know so fuck it.

Ok, from what I've googled it's a pain relieving narcotic that's prescription only.
It also says that it's highly addictive? But it's used for getting off of painkiller addiction as well as treating pain?
And how would I go about getting it? I'm afraid if I tell my doctor I the reason I need it that I would either be sent to rehab or it would go on some record or something. I may sound underage and B& but I'm not, I'm just not familiar with these things other than my opiod addiction.

lemme get one of them pills

Find a better drug. Everyone stupid that gets into oxies ends up in jail or dead. You seem stupid so I thought i'd be nice and warn you.

these are 5mg percosets my friend. and you can take a couple/few if you are dont have a tolerance which i assume you dont. so i wouldnt take more than four. and it may or may not fuck you up more than you like. how much you paying for those btw?

i wouldn't listen to drug advice on Sup Forums. i scrolled the thread and this thread is full of fucking retards. they stop pain well and they are good for a high and they aren't very dangerous if you don't abuse them. the problem is retards giving bullshit advice, especially online and misinformation . the fact you even asked means your a retard op

i heard fentanyl is pretty safe

Hi there

New to drugs?

---How to not Sup Forums retarded---

Sup Forums is a terrible place to ask for drug advice. Why? The opinions on Sup Forums are generally subjective, uneducated and ill-informed. If you’re a newfag to drugs you won’t be able to tell fact from fiction.

Drugs ARE dangerous, incredibly FUN, but dangerous... Here’s some facts: There is no drug on planet Earth without negative side effects. Anything you buy on the street is usually a gamble. Millions of people have died taking drugs and so could you, you’re not special.

Drugs are awesome, so educate yourself so you can enjoy them to the fullest.

For future drug inquiries try:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/

ALL the information you need will be there.

Or don’t follow my advice... I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re alive or dead tbh… but you probably do.

Fuck oxy. You wanna get high?
Drink tap water.

Where you from bud?

Just curious. most places in the states its such a problem with opiates that there are suboxone clinics all over the place.
just google suboxone clinic, there will be quite a few i imagine. just call them all until you find one that will make you an appointment. but if your doctor is prescribing you the oxy then i would think he would be willing and helpful to switch you over to sub. the thing with sub is there is a ceiling effect to it. if you have even a mild opiate tolerance then there is no recreational value to the sub. thats why its so nice. it wont get you high by any means but it WILL get you well.

This guy is a faggot who clearly has never had an opiate addiction or even a tolerance.

Ah thankyou! I'm live in the states so I bet I could find a clinic easy. Seriously thanks user I really appreciate it.

I'm not OP, but this thread is highly relevant to my interests.

My friend from work has a scrip (she has scoliosis or some shit that causes permanent chronic back pain or some shit) and I just take them from her. Usually about 2 out of the bottle every other day (so its not so obvious that the bottle is lighter) then I crush and snort 4 of them on Friday nights and the other 4 on Saturday nights.

I like them because they knock me out of reality. Also I can have sex for hours without jizzing.

fentanyl does not equal krocodil. but equally dangerous. just wont melt your face off.

>erowid.org/
basically the only thing you should take from this dickheads post.

OP, Enjoy wasting you're life for the next 10-15 years. If you live that long. -anonfag who's been there and I give a shit about people. Don't be dumb.

op here and holy shit, didn't think this thread would get as popular as it did, I appreciate all feedback, this will be my final post for today, hopefully I'll do my shit and live through it, but I can agree with the smartfags on here, erowid is the shit, thanks to everyone though, feel free to fuck around in this thread now and make new friends

Just don't get into it I've been sober 3 years from oxycodone and everyday is a battle that shit will mess you up if you don't use it right

i aint saying it is. what im saying is fentanyl, when cut with heroin using an "Approved FDA Trap House Method' is highly effective at fucking you up.

>Also I can have sex for hours without jizzing.
>DopeDick
Dopedick is fun. I used to have a bad habit with heroin and cocaine. Had a FWB thing with this girl we would get high as fuck first onthe dope. and break like every 20min or so and do a shot of cocaine then right back to fucking. just locked in a lil room. one time I came out for a gatorade and looked at the clock and realized it had been six hours of constantly shooting dope and girl, and fucking. good times. she was objectively one of the hottest bitches i ever seen. and now her watch is ended. we will not see her like again.

what are the pills tho?

yo op shot dope instead much cooler looking gets you mad pussy

dumbass who doesn't know shit about opiates. OP ive been taking them for a good while and I advise you to never take more than 2 at once or you'll feel sick trust me. even at my tolerance level I can't handle that much shit due to the headache and vomit inducing feeling. If it was instant release all you need is one but for these the best and max you should do is 20mg or you'll regret it

your good bud. just call the clinics if they arent taking new patients then keep calling till you find one that is. its more in demand than you realize so it may take a few calls unless you are genuinely lucky.

you can't have an IQ over 70. probably a nog. kill yourself PLEASE

>implying i have any sense of self control

the only people who are drug addicts are either retards, people with compulsion problems due to genetics and or people who dealt with trauma or nogs's who are too stupid to understand consequences of addiction.

You likely fit into one of those categories and thus drink bleach, you waste of shit

indeed it is. it will have you doing the dopehead shuffle off just a lil bit. but a hair more than a lil bit will put you in a fucking box or a furnace real quick. also it dumbs down the dope tho. if you did just a bit of dope you be high for at least twice as long as some fent cut BS.

S A L T Y A S F U C K

kys

>dumbass who doesn't know shit about opiates.
If you only fucking knew mr. keyboard warrior.
>If it was instant release all you need is one but for these the best and max you should do is 20mg
How does that math work out when they are designed to be released over 12 hours?

>KYS tard

>the only people who are drug addicts are either retards
Be that as it may or may not be, it disqualifies you from giving any advice worth dick.

>admits he's a reason and says i shouldn't give advice

oh, SHIETTTTTTT , you dun fucked up kwayesha

"Wahhhh keyboard warrior shay that to my face " stfu bitch you're as much of a fag in person as you are on here .

My point being if it was an IR 10MG that'd be all he needed if he had low tolerance. In this case since its ER taking 2 is more than enough for him because it still does enough for me and like I said I've been on them for a while

Tfw it's suppose to be a shitpost response... but it would actually work.

just shove them all up your ass at once and enjoy the ride, man.

except it wouldn't do shit unless you had enough since the rectal bioavailability is so low if you shove it up there.in other words it would be a complete waste to sniff or even plug oxy's

what a fucking waste idiot kys

>you can't have an IQ over 70.
You know Intelligence Quotient is no longer a valid measurement right? It literally is not used anymore except by tards who wanna think they're special snowflakes so they take god damn internet test over and over until they get it past "gifted" and on over to "genius" so they can brag about it to other tards who did the same thing.

K

Y

S

F

A

G

G

O

T

It's truly evil shit!
Morphine is less dangerous then this.
If you really are going to fuck with it don't take more then 3 and don't drink any alcohol at all!

>Also I can have sex for hours without jizzing.

I can do that shit without being buzzed, its a fucking curse since I can't nut when having sex or getting dick sucked. Maybe being buzzed is the reverse for me...dunno!

Its about time someone called out these "you have a low IQ durrrrrrr I'm smarter than you because I'm white hurrrr" illogical fags