Just watch (((Zootopia)))

Just watch (((Zootopia))).

Is the message basically that the CIA is distributing crack to blacks in order to make them violent and control white people with fear? Did I get that right?

Still a cute movie though.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10068232
youtube.com/watch?v=IQeH7E69Oxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's what I took away from it.

>CIA

> implying it isn't true
> implying Alan Moore doesn't know the score

>utterly incompetent
>completely TV produced
>panders to species for votes

is he suppose to be obama?

too likeable to be mndungo

strawpoll.me/10068232

Zootopia had less Jews involved than angry birds

Look it up on J-Dar

By your neckbeard logic, zoo topic is redpilled and angry birds is propaganda

You can't be this stupid.

Disney is a hardcore jew company, it doesn't matter how many goys they hire to do the real work, it is still jews calling all the shots. I'm sure all the producers and yesmen are kikes.

I

I loved how the movie brought up the biological differences between predators and prey and then immediately went "haha, such an ignorant and intolerant thing to believe". But they never actually explain HOW exactly predators developed this godlike impulse control that allows them to completely ignore their own nature.

Fuck off back to your containment board furfag.

Tfw no gf like that bunny

Reality would not abide by it.

What do predators eat anyway? Tofu?

Bugs and plant based proteins.

Probably birds and reptiles. Zootopia is only about mammals.

Why don't we see any primates in the setting?

It would imply an evolutionary course that would lead to humans, which do not exist in their world.

Literally about 3/4 of my faps in the past 3 months have been to Judy. I'm literally in love with her.

There's nothing wrong with that

The bune cannot be resisted.

You don't get to make friends.

those figures are terrible

They're bootlegs.

Animated.

Maybe it's a case of shipper goggles but Nick and Judy seem to use a lot of flirtatious body language towards each other.

And fish. There is a fish market in Tundra Town. We don't know about birds and reptiles because the movie never touched on that subject.

foxe is ready for my dick!

I want to ____ the fox.

Judy is just naturally so sexy that almost everything she does looks suggestive/flirty.

Are there more?

The answer I gave was the official one from one of the people who worked on the movie. Now maybe it's backtracking or who knows but it's the only official answer. You can even see Bug Burger product placements in the movie.

reddit

be

Fukc yes! I jerk at least three days a week to the bunny. God I wanna fuck dat bunny! Bunneeeefuckkkyessssss

cuck

shoot

who here bun bun feets?

Bun bun face. That cute bunne fsce!!!

OP here, I'm a fucking faggot.

I want to fuck the rabbit

I believe your dubs.

i want to spread her buttcheeks like fox does her ears in this pic

I thought I wanted to fug the wabbit
turns out, it's 2 furry 4 me

MORE

Yes.
When did Disney get so redpilled?

The message is that both sides of every conflict are led by terrible people and that the world being awful is its default state.

fuck off matpat

For some reason this is called 'Zootropolis' where I live.

because some actual zoo in the UK is called zootopia and for some reason they decided to rename the film instead of steamrolling the zoo with disney lawyers

If you're in the UK, I think it's because Zootopia is trademarked or something. I hear it's an actual zoo.

WTF, is it in the movie? Looks to well rendered for a fan video.

No, it's a SFM model.

Is she black? White people don't move like that making such faces.

Oh my god.
This is the first time I've unironically used this image.
What are you doing to me?

No she's a rabbit.

zootopia's fox was my top 3 animated fox on a movie, right behind Fantastic Mr Fox and Robin Hood

What emotion is she supposed to be showing here?
She looks...nervous?

Focused.

looks familiar

You're wrong.

I

Judy Hopps has large eyes with large pupils, and a very wide face, features that always trigger anime fans, specifically "moe" anime fans that are desperate lonely men, and some women, although those women anime fans are usually much more socially graceful, they have at least one friend and have been in a relationship with the opposite sex at some point. So you have a wide target audience of people who not only like "furry" but the anime types that see Judy sharing the same traits as the female anime characters that they enjoy watching.

So, in effect, you are being manipulated by visual cues, but those being manipulated are oblivious to this, because it is "cute" imagery that takes these people away from their dreary, friendless, lovelss, loney existence, the "cuteness" visuals are accepted with open arms, never question, yet these same people question conspiracies and every other type or marketing attempts done to their target audience, yet cuteness gets a free pass.

I believe that is the definition of "pathetic".

same haha

To be honest I don't like Judy's eyes that much, looks copypasted from Elsa/Rapunzel/whatever.

>TRY EVERYTHING
>TRY EVERYTHING
>TRY EVERYTHING

I'm not sure that's such a good advice for movie to give to young children.

How are there SFM models for this movie but not any others? Did someone break into Disney's cybervault?

Because it was fan made. And it was fan made over others because there was more demand for it.

Disney has a formula and they stick to it. I'd be mad if it didn't work so well

i can only imagine the poor bunnies that suffered in hands of furry freaks after the movie's release

>Twin sisters look very similar

HOLD THE FUCKING PRESSES MATES, THIS IS FRONT PAGE NEWS!

Impossible. Any who dare trespass in the cybervault are deleted.

those 3 are related...

Maybe that wasn't the best example then

Movie made me lose hope in humanity.

Disney Jew basically control all the children entertainment. You think youth today is bad it's only gonna get worse

Why, what's wrong with it.

>large eyes
>large pupils
>wide face

What is every Disney animated film made in the last 60 years

Don't be ridiculous.
Disney would never sell that message so overtly to our nation's youth.

there are some very talented people out there in furryland

The local police in some state had to issue a statement about capturing wild animals, because after Zootopia came out kids were capturing wild baby bunnies and selling them to their friends for pets.

I feel kind of sad that Zootopia isn't a real place. I go to NYC once in a while and it kind of sucks.

I didn't get that out of it.

I think the message with the bunny police officer is that you can be anything regardless of your background or genes as long as you work hard.

Which is wrong. It was lying to kids.

The message with the sheep character was basically anti-racist, don't judge groups of people based on their genetic traits and reject politicians who divide people.

Which is also wrong. You don't want to live in a black city, a black country, you don't want to marry a black guy based on statistical evidence. Anecdotes don't matter

>The message with the sheep character was basically anti-racist,

It was considerably more complex than that. It was about the nature of narratives.

That ending was fucked up.

>mfw they echo the play at the beginning with the ruse at the end

P O T S
O
T
S

more pls

>CIA
Dig deeper

You just know his mouth around her neck was getting her wet.

They're not twins.

Elsa is Anna's older sister by at least 2 years.

Whatever, both girls of the same parents. It shouldn't be surprising that they look very similar.

Imagine how high her libido is once you get her nice and horny.

Bet she's one of those ones who beg you to impregnate them and tells you she's ovulating.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQeH7E69Oxo

Every day is the start of mating season for bunnies.