Who are some of the best right hand men that appear in TV or film?

Who are some of the best right hand men that appear in TV or film?

Yes.
Kek.

LOOSE SEAL

>works his ass off to get his leader out of custody
>travels far and wide dealing with all sorts of danger
>not only kills Russell Crowe's captor, but manages to do it with most of his gang still alive
>Russell Crowe thanks him by murdering the entire fucking gang

Pisses me the fuck off to this day.

dumb womanposters

310 to Yuma would have been so much better if they cut out or at least toned down the retarded action sequences

>not understanding loyalty

Sounds like your the woman

I think Peter Fonda's character could have been removed. I like the action sequences though.

you just don't understand what you're talking about and think the movie can be reduced to "things that physically happened". just go watch The Notebook again or something.

I feel like the ending could have been better if Crowe didn't signal for his horse after getting in the train.

Ok

Ben Foster did everything he could to save Russell Crowe simply because Crowe was his leader, and his reward was an undignified execution.

You're a woman if you think this was deserved just because Crowe and Bale shared a nebulous connection.

This.
Get fucked

>That sounds like hostility, doesn't it, John?

>Ben Foster did everything he could to save Russell Crowe simply because Crowe was his leader, and his reward was an undignified execution.

It also implied he was a homo for Crowe, Crowmo.

Ben Wade wasn't a nice person in case you hadn't noticed that throughout the movie, but he did have a sense of honor, which his cronies DIDN'T. Not that difficult to grasp, mam.

>which his cronies DIDN'T.
Well they honorably tried to get him free rather than just sitting on their asses.

I still liked it a lot but it's no proposition or Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.

His posse was made up of a bunch of wild animals and he put them down. That's literally the ending of the movie. He was the only one among them that was capable of decency.

They would be nothing without him and have no respect for law so of course they tried to free him. There was nothing honorable about their intentions.

ben wade was as much of a psychopath as any of them. he was charming and nice, but still a cold blooded killer and he killed them simply because they pissed him off

Hermantraut

He was just as capable at murder as any of them, but this isn't even remotely true. Compare his actions at the end where he risks his life to get on the train to help Dan Evans fulfill the contract and help his family with the actions of Charlie in the "I hate Pinkertons" scene. They were wild animals and not like him.

Word. Best bro ever.

I like you

I'll add Mark Strong in Rock'n'rolla

gonna hang me in the mornin

Yes!

And his gang risk their lives to get him out of jail

Wesley in Daredevil was gr8

because they otherwise have better things to do than break the law and shoot people.. oh wait.

1 in 10 million

>You forget what he done for us.

What exactly did Ben Wade do for him that makes Charlie so loyal?

Probably the old west outlaw version of "saving someone from the streets"

I think you mean Nixon