Ask a transgender person that went to jail anything

Ask a transgender person that went to jail anything.

Do you have no shame?

not anymore.

There are only two genders faggot.

i agree with you completely.

Why not? Why do you have no shame in being a worthless walking sex toy?

well i got a husband so im not walking around being peoples sex toy. if anything im his sex toy.

Post boipucci

not happening im tired of showing my ass hole to guards and drug test fucks

And what happens when you get older? Do you see any sort of bright future for yourself? I can imagine not. If you have no shame in being a useless walking sex puppet then I can assure you you will never know happiness in this life or the next.
Change your ways before you destroy yourself I beseech you.

but i am happy with my husband he makes me feel something that no one has ever given me

Did they rape you? Did you like it?

no i was put in the medical ward so no one could touch or do anything to me. I did have people look at me and tell me "whats up girl"

Did you drop the soap? On purpose/accident?

i was put into protection. Medical!

It doesn't matter what your materialistic mortal desires contribute to you today. If you do not elevate yourself from mortal pleasures and instead turn towards a life of degeneracy then there's nothing for you in this life but ruin. I'm trying to help you. Stop while you still can.

>transgender
there are only two genders

im honestly happy!

i agree 100%

No, you're clinically insane and think you're something that you're not.

well im sorry to tell you that im happy!

No. You're lying to yourself.
Why were you in a medical ward in the first place?

In 1000 years when paleontologist discover your tranny bones their not going to see a woman they're going to see a fagg in a dress.

whats it like in the medical ward?

>NO! You're NOT allowed to be happy! HATE YOURSELF! YOU HAVE TO HATE YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT REALLY HAPPY YOU JUST THINK YOU'RE HAPPY! WHICH ISN'T THE SAME SOMEHOW! I AM SILLY!

How long you have till suicide at 30?

Are you Chelsea Manning?

it was really chill actually! it was mostly filled with military dudes with ptsd and shit.

i know

i am not!