I'm Canadian and i really like what the burgers have done...

I'm Canadian and i really like what the burgers have done. I purchased a TRUMP decal for my truck a couple weeks ago and was going to put it on here soon. However, in light of the recent terrorist attack i was wondering if could i possibly be charged with a hate crime for displaying trump on my truck.

yep i totally regret voting for that globalist shill

my heating/electrify and property taxes just keep going up since he got in

Trump is probably the first real president since JFK and all these brainwashed drones that keep complaining about him dont even know how good this is for them

Our hate speech laws aren't that insane. You can openly support Trump's travel ban. You can also call yourself a neo-nazi if you want, or support the KKK in the open. I don't think our hate speech laws are nearly as bad as you think.

it sounds like it might get that bad though

We do have freedom of speech and freedom of expression. The government probably isn't coming to take either of those things away.

they recently just made it illegal to call someone different from there chosen gender

no, just a fag crime of being a fag, compounded by being a Canadian fag hard for American Trump

sry nigga u r 4756% faggo on the international metric faggo scale

That's really dumb, and is going to be quite bad challenge to try and enforce. But that isn't censoring political opinions. It's a completely different can of worms to try and censor a particular set of political beliefs

we may have legal weed in the spring. even though theres a dispensary selling weed to the public every block here in nova scotia

Fucking autocorrect.
Quite a challenge to try to enforce**

so it's still legal to call Trudeau a faggot - good to know

does this picture imply that all those stations are left wing biased?

Fox News is left wing?

oh Hai

any corporate news outlet is a outlet for the corporate and political elite to spew there propaganda propaganda at least when it comes to politics
only independent journalist report whats actually going on

If you eat what T Rump eats would you get sick?

You think you've got in bad. I'm a britfag who never brushes his teeth and I have Theresa may who wants to leave the fucking EU.

some niggers are gonna fuck with your truck op, leave it clean

Fellow leaf here. You can't be charged for supporting somebody. You'll only get funny looks from cunts.

Kinda hard to give a shit about the Quebec shooting .
Two things crossed my mind:
>that's a good start
>one less rape gang

You can loudly and proudly proclaim who and what you support, just keep in mind it makes you a target to extremists who hold opposing views- and that's about all it does for you.

the EU is a body of unelected politicians

if you think they are a good thing you are getting your political news from the wrong source

Fucken nuts Sup Forumsfag. You guys are going to have to pay out the ass to get that divorce.
On the plus side she loves T Rump!

all i know is that if i you got killed by a Muslim or African American i woulid not vote to convict your killer you colossal faggot

True that, I keep political shit off my truck but not on Sup Forums.

The EU isn't good. I completely agree. It's the fact that the English economy and industries will be on its knees sucking Chinese cock for the next 30 years

why are liberals so racist now

I'd be less worried about the cops and more worried about not letting the decal be seen when parked.

A little touchy here huh Conrad?

Danny go to bed its a fucking school night son !

>all i know is that if i you got killed by a Muslim or African American i woulid not vote to convict your killer you colossal faggot

>Doesn't capitalize first letter of sentence. Capitalizes words inside.

You must be black.

test

You may be right. Better you should look for a liberal or middle eastern terrorist, hit them with your vehicle and place the TRUMP decal on their bumper before you flee.

No they didn't.

>Implying trump is going to be any different

this isn't true though.

Please just go Briexit into your asshole with your god T Rump!!!

keep letting corporate media tell you how to think
because corporations always have peoples best interest in mind

OH shit...thought your were brit.here is a meme to make your little fag ass feel better......

Thank god for our new dear leader, T Rump.

Is this the safety equipment equivalent of low rider pants?

It's not the fact that it's corporate that makes it automatically bad. A corporate news agency can cover stories that Indies simply don't have the resources and connections to even begin to touch.

The problem isn't so much straight propaganda either, it's the fucking bullshit they use to round up their audiences so they can sell them to advertisers. That's how they make their money. The press makes Liberals and Conservatives look like ridiculous caricatures of themselves to begin with by telling them what they think they want to hear. That's the fucked up part. If it was simply propaganda it wouldn't be nearly as insulting when you think about it.

The fucked up part is all the angles are aimed at stoking emotions and the bar is continually being raised to new heights of stupidity while all the while the actual information is barely discussed in any meaningful, useful, way.

The business press has always been reliable because serious investors and business owners, managers, etc depend on accurate information to make important decisions. The Financial Times of London for example is a great source of straight news but it's an expensive subscription service. Corporate news isn't necessarily good or bad the important thing is how they make their money. Remember you get what you pay for and if you're sourcing news that's "free" you need to be aware that you, the consumer, are also being sourced.