is this bad weed, i can get it for a good ass price

Other urls found in this thread:

globalhemp.com/2004/04/cannabis-for-fuel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is this bad weed
no
>is this weed
no

there is no excuse for this shit in 2017 with so many legal states and the power of the internet

eh, thats not the worst regs ive ever seen. it has some hairs and it doesn't look like it's been bricked

definitely not good but not that bad, why are you asking other people how to spend your money?

buy it, make edibles, buy kush to smoke.

i'm smokin' on some mid right now actually. looks hella better than your shit though. no shame in your game dawg

word

How bout mine? I'm in NY, 40 an eighth

oooweeee that looks nice

I call bs

This is what I'm working with.

looks like enough to get a small rodent high

ITT: children and niggers

/thread

that weed looks like fucking shit, that's why you can get it so cheap. with weed, you generally get what you pay for.

it's definitely fire, i've gotten a bit burnt out on it i've been smoking on it for like 2 years now

dude that grows it uses some special nasa hydroponics nutrients or something like that, space weed

yeah it's bad
BAD ASS!!! I'm so jelly of all that dank purps nigga

All hail quints

Is that literal dirt in your dirt weed?

Btw, sucks to be most of you, weed is legal where I live.

Holy stems

Make stem tea

ha, that's fucking awesome. and 6's too.

quints, cheqed my dude

yeah bruh i been smoking the same dope for bout like 6 months now. im burnt out on it too. want to trade ?

hell yeah brother

This has to be the dumbest post i've ever seen. How is marijuana competition for fuel? It stops people from driving because they are so high? Wtf..

meet me at the corner of peachtree and auburn. ill have the trucker hat on and the sharpie protruding from my hemorrhoid infested ass.

>some hairs
lol @ "hairs" saying anything about a weeds potency

pot grower here, That looks mediocre at best.

You're a fucking moron, a 1 second Google search of "cannabis fuel" yields tons of results.

Here you go, dumbest person ever:
globalhemp.com/2004/04/cannabis-for-fuel.html

lmao you're a bright one

hemp based fuel solutions you fucking moron

it isnt hard to google

I'm pretty sure it's been proven that you can make cars that run on hemp oil and vegetable oil type products. It's not going to take off because the 1% bathes in fossil fuel profits and the tears of the poor.

There are two other dubs below this post

Be there * in 10. Tell you dealer to go back to school and get a real job lol.

lovely samefagging itt

He has a job. The text was after he got off his 9-5

>bad weed

the only bad weed is rope. cause the shit can't get you high. as long as it got that THC is all good weed.

lol i'm not the one that posted that link but nice try

meet me at Hoyt and Schermerhorn at 3 on the dot

aw fuck yea nigga heal yeah muthafucka

Should i get high right now? I will deliver

god damn buddy, how much did that run ya?

i heard fentanyl is pretty safe

why not

Have you smoked any yet?

Well that's all i needed to hear

>inb4 underage b&

>2017
>Still smoking plant material

You dumb cunts realize wax tastes better, has a better high, is easier to conceal, and is better priced considering a gram of wax will last you longer than an 8th would.

t. 9th grader who just started smoking
wait a few years bud you'll get this thing called tolerance.

>a gram of wax will last you longer than an 8th would
The children and niggers in this thread wouldn't know how to smoke it properly.

jesus christ man

Not everyone can get wax. Also there's no better feeling than smoking a fat blunt at 6 in the morning

We all dab too much our first time but damn, "packing a bowl" is so 1970.

If you're smoking so much weed that you get a "tolerance", then there is a problem. That or you got shit weed.

ur pepe a shit bro

yeah, also fries your brain and gives you a crazy high tolerance so you can never smoke trees again

no thanks, weed is better

Yeah, shitty regs

Wax will make you retarded if you smoke it too often.

All weed will do that.

Get some glass you fucking crackhead.

Step you bowl game up a knoch.

@flychillionaire

Figure your dankest week is like 33% thc. Wax is like 90%.

thats untrue

Your weed is bunk bahd sorry to inform you. Your colour is off indicating poor lighting conditions and no ventilation. I can't see any Cristal so i assume the weed never made it fully through stage three. On top of that you didn't even pick out your stems, you just group them up with the weed, or you got a bag of shake. All in all your weed would score a 2/10 from what I can see, smell and high are other factors but can't tell from a pic.

It is 100% true you fucking pot head. Take a break for a week or 2 and look at what a bunch retards your friends are.

lol looks like rotted leaves and twigs.... bet you got a great deal

i've taken several month long t-breaks and experiences 0 change in my cognitive ability

i'm not friends with a bunch of stoners either so you can kill yourself you negative faggot

The fact that you even think "t-breaks" are a thing just shows that you're a fucking retarded pot head. Tolerance is a meme.

Fuck making it legal... it's going legal here soon and I'm scared I'll stop making money