ITT: Things you never see black people doing

ITT: Things you never see black people doing

What is, "working"?

getting a job, staying with their kids, shietttttt, staying away from fried chicken locations, getting a job , getting a job, being a productive member of society, getting a job,

That is not true. I work with a lot of black people. Heck, some of the actibuddies (activist buddies) work harder during protests than most people do in their jobs. Im really not sure why you think they dont work, I mean there are more white people on food stamps than black people, and we literally abducted them from Africa and kept them as slaves up to this modern day. (It was called slavery, and then share cropping, and now its just called capitalism.. its all the same thing) Yet they are doing better than us.

Worry about another race this god damn much

LOL!!! this guy gets it! haha. silly nig nogs love abandoning their kids and eatin deep-fried poultry!!! high five bro! yeah man also they don't ski! haha i think they just don't get into snow or whatever!!! it's their instincts like "white powdery stuff, wtf?!?!" silly brown people :p

>What is, "working"?

suddup honkie!

>bring your nigger to work day

Wow, so much summer in here. These newfags always show up and act all edgy. This isnt what Sup Forums is about and you are all terrible. REAL Sup Forums tards actually stand for things, we fought for justice with pizza raids. We changed so much for the good, then summers come in and hop in and ruin everything.

bro. its january,

This

>This isnt what Sup Forums is about and you are all terribl

this is exactly what Sup Forums is about, you fucking kike, cuck

no one likes nogs and that will never change because they never imprss and never will. since i was born i have been waiting for nogs to do something that impresses me and for me to think maybe they aren't retarded but 99% of the time, nogs are retarded, wastes of shit.

i have met some exceptions of amazing black people but the vast majority are retarded, welfare chimps who do nothing but complain and ruin everything, where ever they go.

its not even debatable really

Underrated comment.

Yeah and? Dec Jan and Feb are summer in mexico. Holy shit newfag plz educate yourself (if youre not too busy voting for hitler and beating up minorities).

Summer here.
Timestamp: 3:12 2017/2/1

Being productive and not blaming white people for everything

You are the summer.. You just never left. I've been around longer than you have had internet

So what have you done thats so impressive, aside from browse Sup Forums/stormfront and call others cucks? Have you even left your house in the last month (aside from to sit outfront of elementary schools in your mothers van you borrowed)

Fucking Aussies... always trolling

totalkek. Spoken like a true newfag

Still January where I'm at faggot

>black people dont do anything meme
>being a kissless land whale of a virgin posting on muh secret 4chin club is somehow impressive

celebrating father's day

It is hard work to hold signs, break windows, set cars on fire, and instigate the police. I would be tired too.

stop living in a faggot country, bitch.

bro. its Sup Forums

Someones got to make change, sorry i dont sit around jacking off to drawings of underage girls all day using catfood as lube so your dog can clean you up after. You beautiful disaster you.

True

So how many girlfriends have you had stolen by black dudes? Is it over 10 or under 10?

/thread

>It is hard work to hold signs

Oh wow, another stereotype. Just so you know, most of the black guys I know are good people. Good people dont do that. You need to wake up and leave your house. Maybe if you actually meet and interact with black people (instead of just seeing dank memes online) you will realize most are upstanding people who have worked hard to overcome struggle, and deserve better than the reputation we have. This is why #blacklivesmatter is still relevant and very important.

Not eating chicken

I saw the face of god

I'm employed. You know have a job. Unlike whatever you are doing, being a pin cushion for niggers.

are they all greeters?

Sucking dick isnt gainful employment faggot

you say this after everything you've posted..

no shit its Sup Forums newfag learn how to /Sup Forums/

spotted the sjw cuck.

you should be ashamed of yourself holding the black man down you cis scum

Surfing

Hi Tyrone.

ben carson says hello
he also says something about fried chicken

Ok then

they sure love to sell white powdery stuff though

theyre all niggers

>

Can they swim?

You're totally right man, smashing up the small businesses of the few families in the neighborhood who are willing to run a business in such a shithole, also being one of the few places that would hire a hoodrat is a great way to protest against "the man."

That'll show 'em.

bruh

Being a Father

i know dope dealers that are out on the corner 12 hours a day 7 days a week, thats not an easy career either

i grew up in an upper middle class town in NJ, 60% of my high school was black. i can guarantee you that at least 90% of them were fucking niggers, regardless of class
that is my real life actual experience of dealing with them for 30 years, really giving them a chance. 9 out of 10 of them were fucking scum.

but those 1 out of 10 were pretty cool and so i had black friends, so im not a racist

Bergen county?

data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which administers the program, 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are black

12.3% of the american population is black.

77.35% of the american population is white

You do the math.

roughly 4 times as many blacks are getting food stamps per capita than white people.

Your wives and daughters... oh wait

Swimming, being a father, paying his taxes, driving a Chrysler, eating tofu or Greek yogurt, going to college, and being outside of prison.

>i had black friends, so im not a racist
yet you can never tell anyone this in person

holding the door for someone other than a lick

Turning down an oppertunity to be on dat time televisiin

Investigating a scary sound

Nailed it

essex
but good guess