Ask a guy who spent the last two nights going to a Swinger Club anything

Ask a guy who spent the last two nights going to a Swinger Club anything.

Swinger Club = Single men, couples, and a few single girls who want to fuck strangers. Similar to a wellness club, you pay an entrance and get free soft drinks and beer, and then you fuck strangers.

I obviously googled this pic but still, pic very related. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sl5WPGOsx74
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you worry about diseases,
re there a certain type of people who go to those
did you get to mingle beforehand

Where dis club at?
How does one find a club like this?
What was the make:female ratio when you went?

how much is the entrance fee for a single guy? How ugly/decrepit are the single chicks?

How much do you wish you weren't full of shit?

What did the girls look like? Be honest mother fucker.

No, everybody uses condoms when fucking. Except the couples, when they're fucking their regular partner. Oral is without condoms of course.

It's mostly people aged 35-50. But there are 20-30 year olds as well. Many hardcore couples who are into hardcore stuff. And many single guys who just wanna get laid (like me).

Yeah you can sit in the bar and drink and talk if you want. People know each other and joke and laugh.

How did you find one with people under 50?

youtube.com/watch?v=sl5WPGOsx74

O.P did you buy?

Were you afraid you were gonna see someone there that you knew?

Denmark. Northern Europe. But there are lots of swingers in America too of course.

Have you tried googling "swinger club [your city]"? That's what I did.

Not surprisingly, there's a majority of men. Probably 70-80% men. It's not like you walk into a room full of girls who just wanna fuck you of course. But there are gangbangs and shit like that. 5 guys and 1 girl, type of stuff. The girls who come these places, aren't monogamous, conservative, or ashamed.

About $30. It varies depending on if it's weekend or weekday. Free admission for girls of course, because supply and demand.

Well, I'll admit I fucked a fat girl. It was good though, she gave a killer blowjob. I don't regret it. I met some pretty/average/ok looking women too though. They come with their boyfriend typically. Swingers aren't ugly in general.

Not op but I got drunk and went to a swingers club once in Arizona. I am an average looking 28 year old, went to the bar for a few hours and ended up leaving with a moderately attractive 40ish couple and took turns banging his wife. Went back another time and banged a chubby 30ish year old in front of people.

The one I went to on both nights was 85% old single creepy dudes 10% couples, some were hot and 5% chubby or used up single older women. If you are moderately attractive respectful and don't have high standards you will get laid, but it wont be some 10/10 young couple it will be a soccer mom or a possible meth addict.

I had fun both times and will do it again when in the area.

did you bottom out?

How does it feel after the arousal of the moment when you see other guy banging your wife?

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

Well, if you don't believe me, don't believe me. Everything I've said is true. Is it that hard to believe? Try googling swinger club in your city. There are swingers everywhere. But like I said, believe what you want.

Some were old, some were fat. Some were quite good looking. Nobody was 10/10. But I'm still pretty new. There are some pretty girls who like this stuff. Normally with their boyfriends.

did you suck a dick

I googled it. Chose one of the largest ones, made a profile on their website, and checked it out.

I only paid for the entrance. I had a threesome with a couple. And participated in a small gangbang. Had fun.

My wife are swingers in our mid twenties. My question is how does it feel to be the least wanted person in the club. Being a single guy.

Op is this guy legit with what he said?? As a moderately attractive 26 year old, the idea of banging a chubby chick excites me.

Lol yeah a bit. But I guessed that it wasn't likely. And if I met someone I knew, I guess it wouldn't be embarrasing, seeing as they were also there. But I didn't meet anyone I knew.

Have you ever looked at your wife being banged?

Nah. I'm just into girls. I got a blowjob from a man once, but it's not my thing.

I am the one who posted this. I am 100% legit. It was $40 to get in and sat at the bar for a few hours before being approached the first time, and the chubby girl was fun but nasty.

I'm single. I'm banging other men's wives.

wat

So you're all infested with herpes Condoms worthless against herpes, can get genital herpes from oral

How do you find these clubs?

I'd be interested to check it out, but there must be a way to get in and at the same time filter out all the weird people, uglies, and just trashy people you know?

No. I've tried it though.

and how was it...

If you have had sex with more that one girl (who wasn't a virgin) you probably have herpes, 1 in 4 sexually active adults have it and most don't have symptoms. Don't believe the scare tactics sex ed taught you and look into it.

Yeah sounds legit to me. The thing is, there's a lot of unattractive men. So when you're a normal looking or good looking guy, it's a lot easier to get laid. Just like in the real world. Think about it. These girls have no shame about it. A hot guy walks in, he gets laid.

Haha. I guess it would be nice to bring a girlfriend there, when I get one. But it felt great man. I had a threesome today.