So what's the appeal?

So what's the appeal?

Listening to it.

>two 12 minute tracks

>being this fucking plebian
get an adderall prescription or something, kiddo

BUMP

layers of unique and complex samples and instruments on top of each other, which surround you in a wall of noise. the production is so crisp and satisfying idk how noah did it.

if you can't appreciate it try listening to it multiple times. thats what i had to do. or, listen to it while high. ik its a typical thing to say but this album is a whole another experience while high.

having a good time

Make better b8
x40

literally everything

this is a perfect album

I kind of see it and I'm on my third listen. I thought maybe I need more context or whatever, but so far I like, don't really love it though.

tru

Good time

Good time

why does he always say that

Good time

Good time

Bros and take pills

PBvGR is better

Good time

Good time

It's "experimental" without actually being at all challenging. Some people like it. I'm not a fan.

the ultimate comfy album

GOOD TIMES

GOOD TIMES

GOOD TIMES

GOOD TIMES

Who's the fucking artist?

Panda (White is Right) Bear

who ever called this album experimental or challenging? Most people I've seen talk about it agree that it's pretty accessible compared to AnCo's earlier output

this album perfectly encapsulates the modern psychedelic experience
its one of the greatest album of the last decade
it is really fucking relateable

anco sounds so fucking gay
only females could enjoy this crap

it's good

I loved it because it perfectly captured what my bad trip on shrooms felt like. Even though it was the scariest experience of my life, it was also exceptionally beautiful and so surreal. Just the fact that it can convey the feeling so well made me enjoy it a lot

OK
K

i wish i could listen to anco and panda bear but then i remember 99% of their listeners are degenerate drug users so i cant talk to anyone

t. Numale

>t. insecure faggot

>WHEN MY SOUUL STARTS GROOOWING

One if the best albums ever really. Panda is a national treasure and so are AnCo.

You mean the guys in youtube comments who say they're on drugs?

and here. literally everybody here who likes anco is a druggy
and for some reason i can never get along with druggies

>seeing things this black and white

Yeah, I wonder why you can't get along with them.

Ex-druggie here, still love AnCo

Don't blame you for not liking druggies though. Drugs are a pretty boring hobby.

If the first 2/3rds of Take Pills doesn't move you to tears at the thought of just how high modern music could manage to soar, I honestly think that you'll never "get" Person Pitch.

Maybe it's how you're listening to it though. I mostly try out new albums in the car when I'm off work and going for drives, I drive a 2012 Volvo with the premium sound system, but even then I doesn't do a lot of stuff justice.

I only really liked "I'm not" and "Comfy in Nautica", but I ordered the VMP 45rpm reissue for shits and giggles. Hearing it on my home setup or through my Sony reference cans was utterly transformational as far as what I thought of the album.

TLDR: Listen to Person Pitch on vinyl or FLAC through a nice stereo or good headphones before you judge it. It's a completely different album through a setup that can actually express its full depth of sound.

where did this meme come from?

It really makes it [spoiler]easier[/spoiler] to love Noah

People who say druggy unironically are the worst people to hang out with. Enjoy going to church with your mom forever.

>"it's not experimental at all it sounds just like what they play on the radio XD"
you guys are trying way too hard right now

what?

>everything that doesn't play on radios is experimental

ok user