Explain this

explain this

Left had 2 white male power fantasies.
Right had women taking up the mantle of a beloved movie & critics didn't want to be call misogynist for hating it. There you go.

left: masculine

right: womyn power fantasy, nu-males and modern pop culture

Batman vs. Superman was trash.

I mean, Ghostbusters probably sucks too, but I haven't seen it so I can't really say.

BvS was made for straight white men and this is a sin today.

Ghostbusters was made for fat feminazis and SJWs

Warner brothers forgot to pay critics since they spent all their money for a sticky here and shilling videogames

>Flick Filospher
What am I reading here?

>Wonder Woman leads the fight against that retarded superman lex luthor hybrid
>Batman and Superman both have no problems with this
>TESTOSTERONE FUELED, MISOGYNISTIC!

Jews

Does every movie in every category put up with this sort of shit? Do your Romcom fans have to put up with Chad critics?

>This movie sucked, the hot one didn't show her boobs. 0/10!

Pretty much what everyone's already identified in this thread:

>Batman: right wing leaning testament to masculinity and white males, paying pathos to a civilisation gone by (a big no no in the 21st century)

>Ghost Busters: left wing feminist dogma, SJW emasculating liberal conformist wet dream which puts racists, misogynists, sexists, xenophobic bigots in their place

This guy gets it. Everyone's playing checkers whilst he's playing chess

Batman and superman(ultimate) is extremely bloated. Horrendously edited. Poorly cast. Baldly acted. Lazily written. Painstakingly dull. Unbelievably boring. Unnecessarily broody. Terribly paced. And that is just the first hour, there is still two more hours left.

The shear number of pointless subplots are simply staggering. Plot holes? You mean mystery elements. The fact that someone read the script and decided it was worthy of spending over 250 million to bring it to the screen boggles my mind. This is what happens when you take five different scripts that have no sense of correlation. Did editing and streamlining the story not cross anyone's mind.

The production is big on making terrible decisions and this is clearly evident in the casting. Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luther is laughably bad giving his rejected Social Network performance as twitching Mark Zuckerberg. Gal Gadot is by far the biggest miscast. Most people complained when she cast due to her poor physicality and zero resemblance to Wonder Woman. Those points are fine, but the biggest drawback is that she's frankly not a good actress. She has the emotional range of a potato. Her big reveal in costume is complete with a 'cool' guitar rift like it's some Robert Rodriguez film. During action scene she is replaced by her cgi double which obviously looks bigger and muscular in comparison to Gal Gadot's actual physical appearance. I just couldn't help by have a good chuckle at that.

this is a really attempt at conveying a convincing argument.

throwing opinionated terms around doesn't do much.

The biggest misstep in the entire production is the appointment of Zack Snyder as director. It seem like he just walked of the set of making Watchmen and nobody seemed to tell him that he wasn't contracted to direct a lackluster patchwork Watchmen sequel. An opening scene that features Jeffrey Dean Morgan being killed with a slo-mo shot of a shell casing exiting a gun; the government against masked vigilantes, a powerful god-like superhuman figure; a man that dresses in a black costume and fights crime with gadgets coming out of retirement; the death of a famous hero; not one, but three funeral scenes. How is this not recycling elements of Watchmen.

Zack Snyder has the inability to direct scenes where no action takes place and he can't mask it with stylish cgi backgrounds like he did in 300. Simply put when there's no explosions it dull and boring. Simple character interactions prove to be a struggle for a director who still gets his philosophy for his movies from teenage web forums. Religious references that completely lack subtlety and elegance doesn't make you movie 'intellectual'.

Other grievances include: a scene and a plot point that revolves around urine; Lex Luther's so called evil plan; Knightmare; a hyped fight that just ends up being a normal fistfight; and actual teaser trailers for future movies in the franchise.

>mfw this images is legit

>Still this ass blasted 4 months later
>t. Marvel quipster

woops, wrong one

Professional Movie Reviewers are pretentious lazy shits who don't want to have to think during summer movies

BvS didn't buy reviews so it was called out for the convoluted mess directed by a hack that it was.
Ghostbusters appeals to SJW cucks who make up the majority of reviewers, it's like paying shills but the faggots actually do it for free.

>Implying Quipshit will ever, ever, invoke this level of discussion and thought on a Mongolian tapestry board the way Snyder's unsung vision did

Best thing is that DC fags still thing they won over Marvel in any way.

What are your top 10 films of all time, imdb buff?

apparently that's "pretentious" and "try-hard" and all the Iron Man children's movies are better

nolan's batman trilogy was better than anything marvel put out, the winter soldier is the only close one so....

>bane redditor is also a capeshit drone memewar poster

You can't make this shit up
This is neo/tv/. This is reddit. This is memes

>he thinks he's not a capeshit war poster despite posting in every single thread

Paid "critics".

I don't get it...
She likes Watchmen?

>says this while making threads comparing DC with Marvel.
>Unironically Baneposting.
>hehe look, we are oldfags, right?

Bvs was bad but not 27% bad, 5.5/10 at best & it still made damn near a billion dollars. But at least most people were willing to see bvs even after the shitty doomsday trailer. Ballbusters not only looked like shit from the 1st trailer but the fuckers also insulted the core fanbase. It'll be lucky to break 70mil

Feel like this is appropriate to post here.

its the same pleb mate

How the fuck is a movie fascist?
I can't believe these fucking mongoloids actually get payed to splat this brain diarrhea out of their sandy vaginas.

Good. Let it burn in a tire fire.

This is buzzwords: the post

>Please have sex with me. I'm fighting the patriarchy abloo bloo bloo bloo

What a fucking queer.

>BvS
critics are unashamedly biased against DC
>Ghostbusters
critics were literally blackmailed to give good reviews or feel the wrath of angry oversensitive SJWs

>Left was a mediocre superhero movie
>Right was a mediocre comedy that inspires people to doxx/send death threats to anyone who dislikes it
Gee I wonder why Roeper, one of the most famous (and therefore untouchable) film critics ever, is the only professional journalist to really lay into it.

I recently watched The Dark Knight Returns 1&2 (animated) and was surprised at the obvious rips at leftcucks in there.
>Robin girl's parents smoke weed all the time and bitch about Jim Gordon shooting a 17 year old gang member in self defence
>tv interview with dude who says some "it's not their fault" shit about criminals but then saying he'd never live in Gotham because of crime
No wonder there's bias against DC

Batmam vs Superman was good except for wonder bra women

Female ghostbusters had nothing going for it but vagina jokes