Got suspended for wearing a MAGA hat in school and saying I supported the 7 country banned...

Got suspended for wearing a MAGA hat in school and saying I supported the 7 country banned, they said I was racist and shouldn't talk about politics in school is there anything I can do about this?

Make columbine look like a joke

Tell them its freedom of speech and if they are going to restrict your 1st amendment then tell them to literally fuck off and transfer schools.

sue the school for violating your first ammendment right

Freedom of speech, tell them they're just a bunch of liberals who don't want to hear other people's opinions

kill yourself

If private school, shut it up. If public school, shoot it up.

Sue your school for educating you so poorly that you chose to be a full fledged trump supporter

get a lawyer. a jew lawyer.

these. unless you did something autistic like interrupting a class to tell everyone this, in that cause fuck off.

This

Public School? Lawsuit
Private School? Get fucked

This or the other ...

Can't fool us, Satan.

You're 34 years old you should have graduated by now you retard.

another virgin Sup Forums kid in the making..

If at a public high school or university, sue for 1st Amendment infringement.

Check yo self

quads of truth

I would say call the ACLU, but they only like leftists.

Trips are truth. Full house is even more true.

Kek is among this thread.

fpbp

do anything you want, they will not prove it in court that you did anything wrong. thats my suggestion the bigger the better cause they will not prove it in court.

how long were you suspended for

This is now a get thread

You don't have freedom of speech on private property, child.

BLOCKED! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

out of school suspension??

that shit was my favorite, if all i had to do was wear a stupid hat I would have done it every day and got high at home instead of going to shitty school

Obviously has never been in school administration

this tbh

This sounds like all those liberal fairytales of hate crimes

Do this

>8 Years

HAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA

yea...sure

Did your teacher tell you that during her drawing a shit swastika on a picture of trump presentation

one option is to stop lying

if private school, no.

public? just return to school. Similar thing happened to me except I wore pro- gun/2nd amendment shirts.

if they bitch at you for being at school, just tell them how it is. Free speech desnt just protect speech you like.

thats easy
shoot it up
gaw dam
i am
the ding dong
king
kong of walla walla
Sup Forumsing Sup Forumsang
dont go to school tomorrow if you know
what im saying
make your room great again
im not a rowboat

this

>its time to MAGA bitches

sure you can fuck off you little faggot

it's right about Uncle Dicksuckin Time anyways for ya, ain't it?

>Tweet to Trump
>His ego is stroked.
>??????
>OP is nlow principal

how can niggers be so f n delusional
sad!

ACLU faggot

Damn nice

Underage B&

You will spend an entire month being forced to believe every black contribution to the world was 10x more important than reality.

You will also learn about a variety of so called leaders from different races and be expected to participate in events which predominantly cater to them.

All through school and university your courses will be drenched in anti-white, anti-European and anti-American bias.

Yet wearing a simple hat with a non offensive slogan and agreeing with the President of the United States is racist and does not belong in school?

Continue your support and do not relent despite their petty efforts to punish you for being of an independent mind.

WHOA

you do realize all of the terrorists came from none of the countries banned?

WHOA X2

yeah, stop having autistic political beliefs.

you do realize terrorists regardless what country they are from,arent going to care about this right

this is what happens when you elect a president that thinks like a libtard

I'll take shit that didn't happen for 500

quads speak the truth!
praise kek!

Sue for discriminating against your political affiliation

wear a shirt with a brick wall pattern and walk really slowing in front of the mexican kids in the hall

students don't have 1st amendment rights according to the supreme court

Morse v. Frederick

i have no idea what you are saying.

trump is protecting his economic interests of the security of the US. If you are going to ban muslims, ban them all. including the ones that have bailed you out when you were going bankrupt.

the man has tiny little balls.

You're not guilty of racism, but you are guilty of stupidity.
In a just world, you would have been banned for being a dumbass anyway.

Tell them that they aren't any better if they're stereotyping you as a racist just for supporting our president,

check em

>Morse v Frederick

only applies to student speech promoting illegal drug use

top bants fag patrol

the ruling has been used to limit political speech that could be disruptive.

Accept it and don't be such a retard next time?
Your country is fucked and your fucked too.
We don't talk about politics at school because people there are too dumb to understand it. If we all understood politics we'd all be centre, not left or right.

wow jew

Depends on the state. In Kansas if they ban one side they have to ban the other. Great example because I got suspended for wearing a bad religion crossbuster shirt. If I was smart I would have brought a lawyer in and got crosses banned.

Jews, center... maybe conservative Jews but reform are left of center.

But it depends on state law. Some states have expanded students rights.