What do you do if youre at the bottom?

what do you do if youre at the bottom?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes-detailed.htm
youtu.be/QuxSW7Fwf0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You work your way to the top fgt

People who think the ability to fuck multiple chicks is something you're born with and not earned are never going to make it and deserve the inevitable removal from the gene pool. Train your body. Train your mind. Every day. Work towards getting that awesome job that will make you happy. Never fucking give up. We can all make it.

Or, realize that there is always someone better than you in your best department
and that women are cheating trash you need to pump and dump either way.

Cry on Sup Forums

Wise words of a virgin

an hero

>lose 75 pounds
>get a good job
>learn basic grooming

ill be honest i was raised ina closed home so i was kinda beta af early on
later girls found out i lived on a ranch, owned horses, and built dirt bikes, sand rails and went on all sorts of pack trips in the yukno trails and w/e after i was suspended a month for a huge fight on campus....it took my family years to pay off the dental costs for that faggot

i served some years in the mil so all that was available where females who wanted to bail on their lives and setup shop in mine as an escape from their hometown

now im in my 30's and making short of 92k a year as a security co consultant.
i still pt like im in the ranks and hit the range often
downside is the only females on market are psycho, damaged, divorced with kids but mostly they are unhappily married and looking for somewhere to land when they bailout.

with a nice car comes attention with a good body and career they form a waiting line.

middle school everything turned around and high school all i did was wage war on anyone who tried to wrap me up in social bullshit this led to being expelled from 4 districts

it all never pans out right just be smart enough to watch out for your stability and hookups will happen. just avoid being a step dad.

Enjoy life not having to deal with bitches and their stupid ass drama and shit.

this
OP seems to think that only 20% of the population is getting laid.

kill everything until you are at the top

OP has it all wrong

No stupid. You're either born with money or you aren't.

Doesn't take money to get the pussy

Right, but how does this equate after those people hit middle age?
>Womens biological clock goes boomboom and need to reproduce before their ovaries dry up
>The alpha male absolutely does not want babies with every one of those bitches, possibly just one and that's already giving up their playboy way of life
>By then, all the bottom tier dudes can get the sloppy seconds if they just have a job. Best case scenario, the bitch in question doesn't have a child already, other scenario they already have babies with the alpha dude,stil whatever, hit that poon brah

Honestly I feel as if this is where its going expect you still have those few hoes and a few girls that wanna settle down and grow old. Other than that its turning into that one moive where the world is taking over by females and you still have those few hoes that like dick but have to go to an underground sex male slave trading place.

Go to r9k and cry like a bitch.

i make decent money and im not ugly. and you notice this shit is at least 90% accurate when you step back and look at it from a detached perspective.

sexual liberation has made sex more accessible to women, but even the ugly ones now think they deserve a top of the line male.

its a fucking joke.

fuck no man, who the fuck has time for that shit. They just fuck more everybody gets more, just proportionally. im not even alpha but fuck man some guys out there really cant take a fucking hint xD

Because pathetic ass guys are trying boosting egos and kissing their asses just to get nudes

"Don't need to sing to get some pussy"

The natural order, cept none you fags are gonna became that awesome a wizard

True! But with the right timing you'll scoop up a 5-7/10 who just got shown her place and is desperate for cock to validate themselves

Go 2D

>Honestly I feel as if this is where its going
why the hell would all women switch to carpets? that makes zero sense. it's as if you'd never talked to a women before, except maybe your mother. oh wait, we're on Sup Forums...

in a liberal society most women fuck the same men.

this is why more women have herpes than men. but its pc to say that is one of the causes.

>Why are you projecting this much

Omega male here. Alphas are irresponisble assholes that I will never be, so fuck them.
I dont clean up from alphas and their irresponsibility, and i sure as hell dont wanna deal with women and their shit, and I'm not about to be a beta cuck.

>I win by not playing.

>already skinny and tall
>job is wierd but chill
>2nd nature
Still not getting laid. I don't go anywhere but home/food/work tho. No complaints. More money to waist and things to not buy.

Are you at the bottom because you're some cute skinny guy but not alpha? Go gay.
Are you at the bottom because you're a fat ugly fuck? Kill yourself or learn to bathe and exercise.

noice

what if your fit slim and clean and stil ugly?

>in a liberal society most women fuck the same men.
>this is why more women have herpes than men.
Do you have any proof to backup these flights of fantasy?

I know guys like this. They're really nice but super socially anxious, so don't meet any new people/girls.

Life is better with 3D

straight from the CDC.

cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes-detailed.htm

i am not anxious or super nice. just pathologically obsessed with facts and reason.

MOST women dont like that. they like to be told what they want to hear. the moment you explain to them how fucked up their logic is for many things they immediately get upset.

i have literally heard my own sister tell me that "facts dont make people happy".

i still cant get over that comment.

This part? "Infection is more easily transmitted from men to women than from women to men."

>cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes-detailed.htm

>HSV-2 infection is more common among women than among men (20.3% versus 10.6% in 14 to 49 year olds).23 Infection is more easily transmitted from men to women than from women to men.

>Infection is more easily transmitted from men to women than from women to men.

Infection is more easily transmitted from men to women than from women to men.

30 girls and then some after I stopped counting. Three long term relationships and guaranteed older than you.

>HSV-2 infection is more common among women than among men (20.3% versus 10.6% in 14 to 49 year olds)
That's interesting. So 10% of men are fucking 20% of women. What about the other 90 % of men and 80% of women? Are they all gay and lez?

this makes sense

Most people are pretty stupid, at least in this time period.

Don't worry though, if we survive extinction all the cattle will be killed before they can do any more damage.

Make more money

Friendly reminder that no matter how fiercely you try to argue that society should be an endless gauntlet fight to the top, it will never be the case that civilization can function properly in this manner. The right side of OP's picture depicts our behavior at our most animal, and social order is a matter of subversion of the animal.

You probably have high functioning ASD

You must be short.

>We can all make it.

t. uneducated child

You will never make it. Kill yourself.

That's a surprisingly intelligent observation. Are you from the future?

Agree

Just like Barack

KEK SHINES UPON YOU

I can assure you, women get left out as much as men do.

This is actually closer.

Kek

They're likely monogamous, or only have mild degrees of game.

This man knows.

Who needs women when you can get a loyal, loving, tight bitch at your local shelter at literally any time.

More like 5-7.

>even the ugly ones now think they deserve a top of the line male
Literally every woman deserves everything she wants.
Be less misogynistic, sweaty.

This is the wisdom of the ages so, no, not quite the future..

>Wear oversized/shitty/ugly clothes
>Don't smell nice
>Don't shave/trim
>Don't treat your acne
>Have shit haircut
>Stutter
>Be insecure as fuck
>Can't talk about girls
>Have no interessting stories to appeal to girls
>Stay at home and play vidya all day long
>Be fat / skinnyfat
>Appear like you do nothing with your free time
>Appear poor

Looks like all these beta symptoms can be fixed with just one thing
"UNFUCKING YOUR LIFE"
Just one question, how bad do you want it?

My only problem with their piece is I believe argriculture had to be around way longer than 10k bc especially after recent archealogical finds.

Funny how even 'advanced' aliens still haven't figured that wisdom out yet, and probably never will.

No matter the tech or so called intelligence level, every species has its goyim until something is done about them.

actualy it is true. the women distribution was part of war/civil war prevention in ancinent sociaties. And stays the same, because of more or less the same reasons in some countries even till today. the top dudes knew, that if they keep hoging women there are going to be raids and wars etc. Now they did leave themself options, like the ones to have multiple wives. And the women themself were as a group very adament on keeping their postions as mate chooser. And it is still like this today. It is your mother/aunts/grandmothers that pick you your wife, but you have to have one, and of course it is the fathers that technicly finish the deal. But they pick from a pool of candidates picked by the family females.

In mother sociaties women are no longer "forced" to marry. So they go for what ever is the best they can get. And as they are roughly 50% more efficient in having mates then man, then aroudn 50% of man end up having no partners, with around 30% having no sex at all. I doubt that anything changed about this since the90s. If anything it is probably more of a thing right now.

So 90% of men and 80% of women aren't degenrates, yet we are in a degenerate liberal society?
(I know this isn't your argument, but it's CDCanon's argument)

>Literally every woman deserves everything she wants
But men deserve nothing, amirite?
Be a lot less misandristic, hefty.

Do you have any proof to back up these wild flights of fancy?

Basically yeah. Remember less than .1% of the most wealthy population is funding all the degeneracy. Most people don't have to be degenerate for some shitty TV show to air degeneracy on a constant basis, which then teaches kids to be degenerate.

It will get worse in time.

youtu.be/QuxSW7Fwf0I

That makes no sense.

>Train your body. Train your mind. Every day

you have to be a huge autist if you think fucking multiple girls requires daily training. It's not that hard. Lots of girls likes to fuck and can be even kinkier than most men when they feel safe and not judged.

Not that bad. Something that requires a miracle isn't worth three seconds of unsatisfying sex with something that smells like a dead animal when it's aroused.

>What about the other 90 % of men and 80% of women? Are they all gay and lez?

they don't fuck people who are dumb enough to have sex during an herpes outbreak.

Of course it does.

One person with trillions of dollars can spread a LOT more degeneracy than 100 million people in poverty.

Just look at those paid protests with naked women in Germany and Russia. Or the Trump riots, which were also paid.

Trying to find something in english. But there is stuff you should be able to check yourself. For example. 50% more women then man get to breed. Now this doesn't automaticly mean that 50% women have more partners then man, specialy in the modern sociaty, but the gap is still huge.
As for the safty things, well I do not think there are many studies on it, as in countries where it happens no one cares and in western countries it is taboo.
But again stuff like the koran are ways of preventing social disorder. And both sides, with males being dominant of course, had a goal in having some rules writen down. I gave the example of multiple wifes, as something alfa dominants wanted. Now at the same time females, supported the rules that yes, a man can have 4 wifes, but if he gives something to one wife he has to give it to all the other wifes too. So same amount of sex, one gets a house all other get one too,

If you find any other part need explanation, I will try to do it as best as I can.

Ultimately the guys at the bottom are free. It doesn't matter how hot a chick is some dude is sick of her shit.

Or just buy a few dogs and get the best of both worlds.

So who here is an anthropology major? Anyone?

The stupid alpha / beta thing doesn't even work for wolves, let alone hominids.

And of all the apes, we have the most sophisticated societies, in which the most kinds of couplings (or groupings) are represented.

So stop trying to guess wildly at how mating works. You're not a bunch of bulls at pasture.

It's obviously not working if it only touches 15% of society.

In the ghetto 50% of the men will be 80% of the fathers.

>For example. 50% more women then man get to breed.
I've heard this before. With the clause "historically" because it never applied to western civilisation since at least the 1800s.

Lots of people in here are saying the same thing as this. "If you are decent you will get women, and you're not getting women so you must be shit tier."

Your just world doesn't exist.

I used to make more money than the average median household, I did it by myself in my mid twenties which makes it that much more impressive.

I speak two foreign languages fluently, and women could not give less of a fuck. I got two dates out several months of concerted effort on OKCupid.

So I lost twenty five pounds (dropped from 175 to 150), bought an all new designer wardrobe, added a decent bit of muscle. Started paying for my haircuts. And got the exact same amount of attention from women as before: Zero.

I've read over and over on reddit that it turns around when you reach thirty and women start pursuing you like magic! There was an article posted saying that millennials were having less sex than previous generations. When you actually read the article it was all due to millennial men having less sex and women were having the same as always. What's happened is millennials graduated starting in 2008 and have been broke as fuck. So like rats fleeing a sinking ship millennial women have been dating older. It doesn't even have to be that many, if 10% of millennial women start dating older men for financial security (because they themselves can't find decent jobs) then the ratio becomes 45% women and 50% men which causes a feedback loop of women who are a 5 demanding no less than a man who is an 8. I have my own long winded story where I showed my dates okcupid profile to a female friend of mine whose only response was "If she were a guy nobody would even talk to her".

Wait what?

15% of the population basically is the entire human society. Or are you gonna play semantics and count the 85% of enslaved poverty stricken people in 3rd world countries as part of actual society?

And with a partner they class as worthy.
In the end the question here was, what you do when your at the bottom, not in the middle. When your at the bottom of the male scale, be it the women or men one, the only thing you can do is pray to get rich. Now of course sociaty isn't stupid and people who are at the top of it and in the middle aren't interested in the people from the real bottom geting rich, so the opposition will be strong.
But for real when you are realy at the bottom, aka ugly, poor and low cognitive ability, you do nothing. Outside for some prostitute/rape scenario , the only time when such people can find partners is durning great social changes. Durning those there is an actual need for simple people willing to do anything the new ruling class doesn't want to do personaly. And it is possible for those ugly/low IQ dudes to get a level of status. Of course when the new sociaty stablizes itself it gets rid of those people, as they are no longer needed.

>If

kek you fucking betas live complaining about this shit

The OP describes a snapshot, especially as people are young. The Alpha/Beta/Omega and chicks all want a small minority of men is most obvious during the high school years. Sex for high school makes follows a fairly strict Pareto principle where 20% of the guys are having 80% of the sex and receive 80% of the attraction.

However, this is just a snapshot. This may describe what is going on with a bunch of 16 year olds but doesn't explain so well as people age. Once you hit 18 you will notice that most of the girls your age are interested in older men. An 18 year old girl has way more options than an 18 year old guy. This holds up for years. however eventually the demographics shift as men become more scarce and older women have to compete with younger women for dudes.

80% of women who are 30+ don't do well against women who are 5+ years younger than them.

>What is the peter principle

>you don't work your way to the top
>you rise to your level of incompetence
>then you and your company suffer

Well it's not wrong if they do that, that's evolution. And if you are bitching about this chances are you are at the bottom for a reason.

Find a hobby besides blowing your time and money on dumb leeches.

There are literally millions of more productive, more rewarding things to do with your time. You're not missing anything.

Most women are attractive losers. You can be a 40 year old guy who is a 5 in the looks, but if you own your own home free and clear and have a 'decent' job you will find women 10+ years younger than you trying to date you.

lol where did you learn about that spastic theory? Fox news?

Rape is evolution too, but we decided men shouldn't do that. This goes reciprocated so an imbalance exists.

We just default to whoever wants to have sex the least and ignore anyone that wants it more.

you know if you are at the bottom then their "freedom" is the type of a freedom people in a camp or prison have. you can't do what you want, if you do the guards aka sociaty will punish you for it. But hey you don't have to deal with those nasty women.

But there are separate matters user, emergant morality structures among chimps and their sexual preferations are not the same thing. Or to be precise they are, in that the top chimp, if he wants to rule long, has to share. But he shares with the chimp 2-5, the top of the top chimps. He doesn't share with the bottom chimps. In fact if your remember well the bottom chimps life kind of a sucks. they are the ones that are cleaned the least times by others, and most important, they are the ones that are often chased away when they try to clean higher up chimps.

I'd say I hover between spots 2 and 3.... not getting anything to scarcely getting laid, though in my younger and more attractive years I'd hover between spots 1 and 2.

Sup Forums makes me feel better about being a loser...

He's just justifying himself for being a fucking loser

CDC's stats only covered the USA. That's 15% of the USA that are degenerates. Or 15% of 1% of the human race.

well, that is primal sociaty +destruction of family by social welfare in some countries. But you are right, that in all ghettos no matter if it is france, UK, US or China you get the roughly the same data.

What the fuck do you mean can't do what you want? You can do whatever the hell you want. Its the dudes wasting their time on women who are fucking slaves. I am in my early 30s and I have lost good friends because of their desire for female attention. Their girlfriends isolate them and control them and become total worthless bitches and then for some reason the guy marries them.

I would not want to be ANY of my married friends. Not fucking one. They have no fucking freedom.

So in exchange for your generous gesture of not raping them, they have to willingly have sex with your fat, charmless ass?

> desparation drawing

this is true for young girls / women who
1.) are willing to take the downside of being one fuckbuddy among many others instead of having steady partner
2.) are insecure and afraid to being laughed at because they like the average guy (for which, of course, it is easy to find some things to pick on)
3.) do not want to settle down

When they get older, more self confident and less gullible they are more and more willing to go for someone lower in the rankings.

Believe me, I'm an old guy (46). I've been one of the low ranked guys when I was in my teens and early twens, it was not easy back then. Also I was being a pretty aggressive asshole and for some reason believed that basic grooming was for fags. That was not too helpful either.

But time was on my side and I made some effort to get my shit together and eventually it started to work out with da ladies.

May the same happen to you, young man.

I said unreciprocated. I didn't say they owe me a fuck whenever I want.