Scariest movies ever?

So, I have a rare opportunity to make my girlfriend watch a horror movie tonight. She's extremely susceptible to getting spooked and has avoided watching scary movies her entire life. After much begging, however, she has agreed to watch one tonight. What should I make her watch? I want to spook the shit out of her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wlUJFAEtzzY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkCTSn8gcL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Inland Empire

The Ring is pretty gud.

Noroi
It's slow, but creepy. She's going to be on edge the whole time. Something about emotionally distressed grills is really hot.

someone will probably come along and say jacobs ladder, or the shining, or event horizon, or the vvitch, or the exorcist

but really there's no such thing as a scary movie, because movies aren't scary. suspenseful maybe. thrilling maybe. startling maybe. but if you're scared of movies you need to put big boy pants on or quit being a female who has to have a counterpart in the house in order to sleep at night

Carnival of Souls. The original - I never saw the remake, don't know if it's as good.

martyrs (the french original)

How about you chuck on a great horror movie like The Thing instead of just being a big faggot about it?

>a female who has to have a counterpart in the house in order to sleep at night

That's literally my girlfriend though. She was scared by the movie "Dumb and Dumber" because of the bad guys that were following the protagonists. I shit you not. She had trouble sleeping after watching a COMEDY.

Watch this OP.

This has so many jump scares, it even scared me.

Also its simple/modern enough so she wont get bored.

Kill her and move on with your life, she'll only hold you back, user.

Sleepaway Camp is the silliest shit ever until the last five minutes where it spooked me solid.

The Taking of Deborah Logan is also pretty good.

Here's what you do. You sit down with your girlfriend and put a movie on and it's just a black screen. Then suddenly the title comes on: Supernatural Slaughterhouse; copyright 2016. You say, "Funny, I thought I put on something else. Never heard of this. Sounds scary, though." The title disappears. The camera moves and you realize the screen had just been black because the lens was pushed against a wall. The camera is moving down a hallway as typical horror music plays. But something's wrong. That looks like your hallway. Suddenly on the screen shows a living room and the back of a couch on the couch is sitting a young couple, you and your girlfriend! You both turn around and see a horrible masked figure holding a video camera! You both scream and your friend takes off his mask laughing.

are you sure that she isn't mentally retarded?

>scared of dumb and dumber
She's unfit to live

homeboy would be getting shot

He then proceeds to fuck her as you fap in the corner.

Rec and Rec 2.

The Descent

The Grudge

The Blackccoats Daughter

The Witch

>She was scared by the movie "Dumb and Dumber"

Shit man normally I'd say that that's fucking pathetic but no lie my nig that's hilarious.

Blair Witch Project came out 17 years ago...

Catacombs

This is a comedy. I love it though

You should definitely go with either The Descent or Blair Witch. Both are great and really accessible. Although it's better if she's never heard of The Descent

god tier.

I think going with Ringu will be a good way to scar her for life.

shrek

The Eye, Chinese version.

DIE DIE DIE

Came here to post this. If she's never seen it, it would be perfect. No lights, crank the volume and don't move until it's over. She'll be shitting her pants by the end.

Show girls

Gb2r9k

I love the idea of it, but the execution is a bit cheesy

The taking of Deborah Logan

Oleanna - the horror on-screen will multiply after you start talking about it.

Insidious if you want to fuck with her the whole demon trying to possess someone can freak somebody out. Or as others mentioned Blair Witch and tell her its real.

Rollie Pollie Ollio? maybe?

R.L> Stine perhaps?

Now this is projection

graverobbers

Kairo (2001)

stop dating chicks that go to special needs school

If this chick was fucking scared of Dumb and Dumber I would pay to see her reaction to that shit.

Considering she seems to have an abysmally low threshold when it comes to "scary", I'll recommend this underrated movie. Not that long, so it doesn't drag out, very small scale (limited to a gas station), and some very nice body horror moments.

Hey, don't judge me, I'm an alpha cuck.

The Babadook

Last House On The Left

youtube.com/watch?v=wlUJFAEtzzY

Oh ok. Try I Spit On Your Grave From the 70's. Very Fun Scary Movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkCTSn8gcL4

Any The Wrong Turn.

Preferably #2

You dating a 14 y/o homeboy?

probably r.l. stine or rollie pollio ollie?

The only answer in these threads is Texas Chain Saw Massacre. Other posts are pointless

The Ring.

Then set the TV sleep timer to turn the TV on, to a noise channel, at 2 am in the morning.

Martyrs. Oh my fucking god.

>2016
>TV noise
Where do you live, Lithuania?

High Tension