>ask if she wants to fuck
>yep
>she sounds like she wants more than fuck
>I don't want more than fuck

So do I fuck /b?
Pic related, don't have more.
Not a hippo, but not skinny.

Just fuck her

fuck her and then ignore her, are you retarded?

Problem is, it'd be at my house. What if she wants to go crazy and find me at work.

I mean I'm down for wrecking a moped but can't be seen with a crazy with my work bros.

Bang her and pretend like you want a relationship.
Do it for a week or two and then disappear.

fuck her, wear two condoms

This was sent.

Its a trap

I say it's not worth it. It sounds good now cause it might be a good fuck, but you might save yourself alot of problems by just skipping out on this. Or be honest with her.

At the end of us, she "raped" me in the most strict sense of the term. Rode bareback while I was passed out blacked out no condom no birth control. Shit was scary to find out daddy or not.

You better not.

This was going to be the next step tomorrow. Straight up saying look nothing is going to come of this other than us getting off. Not interested in anything further and seeing where that lands.

holy fuck

skip

This is where I lean for half of the day, but the other half of the day I know this bitch will do ANYTHING I say which turns me on so bad for reasons no explanation needed.

She looks familiar. Initials?

SU

Fuck and run my dood, fuck and run!

Not the answer I wanted, oh well. For those tits, op, I'd say go for it

do not stick your dick in crazy

though you could get her using bad dragons, but still, when you get unconscious is the issue.

Worth sending my dudes?

You get it.

Engine the ancient policy of "Love Em, Then Leave Em."

The Ancient Romans would commonly call this tactic "Fuck her, fuck off."

It is a simple two step plan.
1) Fuck the girl.
2) Get the fuck away from her.

A century or so later, the Chinese would perfect this technique after the Imperal Child Support Decree was enacted. After an unknown general was screwed over by a prostitute he used to bang, he pursued a carrer in philosohy. This lead to his coining his most famous phrase, "Bitches Be Trippin"

He suggested the strategy of bringing your own condom incase the bitch tries for an anchor-baby to the Emperor, and was reinstated into the army as the Emperor's military and sexual advisor.

I fully planned on buying a brand new box of condoms and highly supervise those things if we fuck. Just want to relieve some stress but fuck.

The struggle is real. The feels is known.

Bumping for interest

I'd be mildly concerned that while I was sleeping holes would happen and you can never waste a morning boner and morning sex is so good.

Fuck guys I'm in such a predicament. This could be unbelievable or a tragedy.

Kick out at night to miss out on morning sex or morning sex to have to detective work a condom in the fog of war or continue this unbelievable dry spell I want to end.

Everything at i know we have a past and after delete that shit it sounds gay
And send the rest

Give her exactly what she wants.

Yes fuck

I would definitely ask for more nudes. Then be up front about it, say you're down to fuck but nothing after.

Better? But why not confront that elephant in the room. We are not strangers. May sound gay but it seems to make things straight forward overall.

She's down to send many more nudes but sleeping right now or I'd deliver.

Do not fuck.

Get nudes. Bate furiously.

When you get more nudes, get as many as you can and post back here with results from the decision. But based on what you previously said, don't spend the night together. Do not trust.

It sounds gay because you already made your point clear twice. I dont say
I like apples i like apples i like apples
And to say i know we had something in the past but its in the past for a reason is petty shit.

Bang her at your house, then cry after sex and tell her it was a mistake. ''I did it because i was lonely, but its not fair to you, you deserve someone who loves you, i am too damaged''

dude you're thinking too hard. just say: "I wanna fuck you"

She'll be begging for you. Seriously.

You are cruel.

I feel ya
It's the truth though lol

Don't do it, fag. She's going o make your life hell. If you aren't looking for more than sex, it's not worth it.

Even if she tells you it's a one time thing, or she wants to be friends with benefits, DON'T DO IT. She will think that FWB can lead to a relationship. I've seen it happen more times than I can count. It's happened to me personally a few times. Always, ALWAYS someone will get feelings involved.

If your desperate enough to fuck her without caring about the reprocussions id say you answered your own question. You know it's a terrible idea so the answer is pretty clear not to fuck her. It sounds like your going to anyway out of desperation.

Fuck her, make sure no preggo chance, then completely deny her emotions.

Fuck that bitch..... Not physically with your dick

Oh wow. Well, put it in her ass, treat her bad but not bad enough she "gains self respect" and leave. You now have a cock slave and you can bang her in ways that you wouldn't normally since she probably feels down on herself from all the emotional denial.