BBBRRWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHP

BBBRRWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsQnzFWpmqM&feature=youtu.be
vocaroo.com/i/s0zWi0EwY315
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ywn be that magnamite

Huh, really made me think

why did the guy with the basement safehouse act crazy out of nowhere?

LE REALLY LE MAKES YOU LE THINK XD

BWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM

BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

This.

Although I suppose we're meant to think he just couldn't handle the horror of people having their blood sprayed around like some fertiliser, but yeah, pretty fucking weak since he was supposed to be some hardcore seen-it-all badass.

EW BLOOD!!

I live 2km from the train station, those motherfuckers sound EXACTLY the same from this far.

Is he supposed to be the artillery man from the original ? If so that guy saw how horribly outmatched humans were. So no wonder he lost his mind

Why do big things sound like this?

It's supposed to emulate a ship's horn

It's impressive.

it strikes fear into the heart of autists

In the movie he says he was an ambulance driver, so is no stranger to carnage. That's all we get really, apart from his hard ass demeanor up until the blood.

Plus if he already saw how horribly outmatched we were, why would he think he can beat them? He mentions a small victory people had in Japan, I think it was. And besides that, if the hopelessness is what gets him, then he would have already lost his mind. Not be triggered by blood spray.

[muffled Dakota Fanning shriek in the distance]

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

;^)

It was actually a crazy guy being crazy so it should be expected

Longer wavelength = lower frequency

BBBBRRBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>oops hehe, sorry user!

LOOK
AT
THE
BIRDS

did you mean to post the matrix picture of trinity and le asian truck driver?

i guess we really were the war of the worlds kids
BWEEEEEEEEE
BWEEEEEEEEE
BWEEEEEEEEE
BWEEEEEEEEE

>get some rest martians, you look tired

Why couldn't they have just invaded Africa? No infrastructure or army to speak of, well, worth speaking of anyway. Plenty of fertile land. They only people who would've complained would be libcucks, whose opinions don't matter.

They probably did mate

Okay so the tripods had been on earth for tens of thousands of years and were waiting for what i assume were cloaked ships to lightning down the pilots... but why? Symbolism that the enemy is already here/terrorism? Or did the writer just want to distane himself from the cliche saucers hovering above?

THE JAVELIN IS THE KEY!

LOAD THE GUSTAV!

IT'S GONNA BE A TOUGH KILL!

I think what would happen is a drone ship would seed any life-bearing planet it found with tripods. Then if at any point those planets developed technological civilisations that could threatens the aliums at some point in the future they could just beam across space into their tripods, surface and fuck shit up. If civilisations never developed then they could just leave the tripods there and forget about them.

Pure invasionkino

youtube.com/watch?v=xsQnzFWpmqM&feature=youtu.be

Memes aside.

What was their fucking problem?

They knew we were just a few years away from discovering memes and meme magic

Superior species coming over to claim resources and land that the filthy natives were wasting

In the original story, they invaded Earth because they find our blood to be delicious.

In the original story, they wanted to escape Mars because it was a dying world while Earth was younger and still had life on it.

Lots of fiction around that time was similar, depicting Mars as an old and worn out world, and sometimes with Venus as a younger, more primitive world than Earth still covered by ferns and dinosaurs.

NOT MY BLOOD

Welles was really ahead of his time with WotW. I mean an interplanetary invasion of aliens pre-space race? Hell, we weren't even capable of powered flight. Blows my mind how Welles and Verne predicted so many things, and how ahead of the curve they were in Sci-Fi.
The "germs kill the aliens" thing is pretty tired at this point but they had only just discovered that they existed at all like 30 years earlier. It's just funny how often War of the Worlds has beer remade, ripped off and referenced and it's just some pulpy sci-fi book.

Well, at least someone finds me desirable.

I legit loved this movie. I saw it like 5 times in theaters

Now I have really become the War of the Worlds.2005.BRip.x264.Yify.mp4(1)

vocaroo.com/i/s0zWi0EwY315