I have no hobbies, no friends, no family that I care about or cares about me, no hope for the future...

I have no hobbies, no friends, no family that I care about or cares about me, no hope for the future, working a dead end job for what I just found out is less than minimum and just got kicked out of my apartment because I couldn't pay rent.

I have $500 to my name and no where to go in my life. I have no political views and I really hate confrontation with anybody about anything negative.

I've finally decided I've had enough and I'm finally going to end my life.

My last will is to do something to appease the Sup Forums community (my only friends) by taking one last request.

I will end my life the way the person who gets quads in this thread says.

Don't try to tell me not to do it. I just want to die. I have nothing and want nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJOqJ-RitOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Posting here is a hobby. Your friends wouldn't want you to do it,

user... You are loved.

No he isn't can't you read retard?

I've never known why people are like "don't do it"
Like fuck committing suicide's actually a fucking fantastic thing to do, literally the only negatives are letting down your friends and family, and if you have none what the fuck is the problem?
>inb4 "being dead is a negative"
ye but you're fuckin dead, don't think you have the time to worry about being dead when you're dead

dont be such a debbie downer user... Everyone has their shit. I have alot of the same problems as you but i've learned to cope with who i am.

I hear jihad is pretty popular nowadays, just join isis and see what happens

I know that everyone here likes to pretend to be cynical asshat but I just want to say that I feel for you Sup Forumsro. Don't give up and do something about your life

keep doing coke till your heart explodes

This website makes me hate life more than I've ever hated it before. I can't stop coming here and I don't wish to be banned. I just don't have any interest in life outside of the Internet and now I am homeless. There is no point in keeping on.

Reported to FBI for terrorist recruitment. Enjoy being v&

That that $500 and buy a bus ticket to somewhere beautiful. See how it works out.

I am autistic and have never had treatment, everyone previously in my life told me it's not a big deal, that I can make it on my own. That's far from the truth. I can't function socially, if people are fighting around me I lock up and can't talk, if I even get slightly nervous or think someone is trying to be against me I shell up and mumble like a retard. I'm never going to be an important productive and liked part of society.

>buy a bus ticket to somewhere beautiful
and then what? I have no skills, no connections, I constantly let my self be taken advantage of even though I know it's wrong. I didn't choose to be born but it's my choice to die.

listen to this song user, it'll make you feel better,
youtube.com/watch?v=RJOqJ-RitOg

Stream your suicide live

do it

Slowly rebuild your life and worm your way into a good looking girls life. We all k human interaction is meaningless but we're human and need it anyway. If you do that the depression will lift and purpose will find itself.

Break into a house, use toaster in bathtub?

People have come back from more difficult shit. Pull it together user

tie bricks to feet, jump into lake

Send me your money then end it

Run on a freeway naked

Quads ere. Hit your head with a rock to end it

Yeah but some people are weaker mentally than others.

Quadirinos

Quad

Old age

Buy whiskey, lots and lots of whiskey. Drink some, snort some, overdose on it. If you have a phone live stream it on twitter or something.

QUADz

Start playing Pokémon Go.

Eat a bathtub full of beans.

Shit, so close

i got quads and i say jump off a cliff while singing HEEEEEY MACARENA

Spend $500 on gasoline and styrofoam.
Spread your napalm love on the closest group of chuckleheads you can find.

i feel exactly the same and
it started when i was 7-8 years old i wanted to die and had plans to jump in a volcano when i grow up and get a job or some shit, i was never interested in people and i could not make friends now even i i tried because i am so retarded now i can't even say hello while looking somebody in the eyes
i have no ambitions in lie nor do i want to live but i just go on and i feel like you should try too
pic NOT related

drink a ton of water and hold glue your dick so you cant pee and just keep drinking water and simply wait

Give your Kik or smth

Asphixy wank

Just waiting fort 5555

Sick

Jumping in a volcano sounds cool.

Masturbating to death

Ok Satan, while we wait why dont we have a get thread !

this is it my dude, go and a black neighborhood and yell nigger faggot to the baddest gansta nigger you see and just wait for a compliment

Inject $500 of herion

Don't be foolish, OP.
You just need to find something to do, to keep your mind off your negativity. That's it. KEEP BUSY.

FUCK YOU
LET HIM DIE

S L A A N E S H
C A L L S

Natural Causes

i know i got the perfect hobbie for OP, getting tomatoes up his ass to make ketchup and then eat it, i do it all the time

Not related

Your life will never end, you will search the entire planet for a cure for any disease and cellular aging, you will become immortal and you will have to deal with Trump as your president forever when he gets a hold of your science.

Go slash your own throat then, faggot.
It will be more entertaining then reading anything else you have to say, FUCKBOI!

Die of old age. Get your life back together and find a girl.

I'm not a ball bagger autist like you, fuqboi.
I'm cool with living forever with a robot trump sewn onto my neck.
Now THAT is more entertaining than listening to more 'waa this sack of shit deserves to liiiive'

Let me get those 500 dollarinos before you off yourself faggot

Your mother is nothing but a cum dumpster for superior Black Men. Keep crying in that little corner of yours, Redneck!

this song makes me want to kill myself

quad

Death by cop. Hopefully you'll just be sent to a cell and given help.

Let's try again.
Die of old age being happy while having a few good friends

put a big cactus up your anus and let it bleed, it'll be slow and painful but you will get the results you are looking for

Old age

kek try harder
mum has a masters degree and yours shits in street

Pls don't do it user

go to the woods and hope for a bear to a attack you, preferably slicing your throat and eat you in the process

eat $500 worth of pennies

Go to the white house and attack Trump until secret service or whatever has to shoot you dead

Murder suicide , gta some cars too.

Wrap your neck with 2ft industrial zip-tie and tie as hard as you can.

Old age

assassinate King Trump

Cut the tip of your finger off and bleed yourself dry all over Trumps face after you have sex with an aids infested hooker

>first person who gets quads

you set the bar a bit high, didn't you? It shows that it's not your life that you want to end, but the situation you are in. Don't do it OP, ask for help, however pathetic you'll feel when doing so.

I don't think you've seen everything yet, it's too early to go.

Last try

move to Florida
get fat on conch fritters
die from diabeetus

Go to Brazil
Get killed by gangs or off-duty cops

bitches check these

Alright I'm gonna throw myself into a pretty cathartic writing just right here.

I've been alone all my life user. All my fucking life. Ever since I was born I spend my time alone, never had the courage of getting into life really. I've had suicide thoughts several time during my teen years and I even tried to do so, even recently, and nobody could take me out of my misery. My ex did, she failed. My mother tried, she failed. I had no friend whatsoever and all my hobbies were addiction (video games, smoking weed, masturbation...) I was shitty.

Then one time I was thinking really hard about me, probably just as you may be doing it on a normal basis, and I realised that if I'm alone, it's only because I want to.

Now I'm not telling you not to do it, but i'm certainly not telling you to do it neither. Dude, we're alive, we're litteraly living matter, science does not explain that shit. Why did matter, at a certain point, took the initiative to organise itself as intricates organisms just to have the possibility of perduring by itself, for itself remains a true fucking mystery.

My point is YOU have to find YOUR answer. And surely life didn't create itself just to give itself the opportunity to kill itself.

It would took ONE decision to actually not kill yourself, and it would just be to not do it. We're not living to kill ourselves man, this is absurd.

Your life, even if people don't care about you, well it's not shit. Nobody's life is shit. But it happens that sometime we think so. It's just hard to know why it wouldn't be. The fact is it is not only if you think it's not. Just try to change your way of thinking, and user, you'll be fine. You'll just be fine.

I don't know you, it's the point of all that anonymous crap. But I swear to god if I could I would love to know you more. And I'm sure I'm not the only one outhere, statistically it's just not possible.

Life's hard, only to give you the possibility to live diffently that you did yesterday.

MODS
MODS
FUCK THESE DNC LIES

Do your best Kurt Cobain impression

First off, not having political views is really not a bad thing. Get the fuck out of Dodge, go somewhere new, get a new job (easy to get something at least minimum wage, which is better than you have), and work on you.

Look after yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.

Are you trolling ?

Read first letter of each line

It's called starting your life over. Move to the Rust Belt where everything is super cheap and make your start there.

Hitch hike through america, The only way you die is from another human being

Do it and let us know if you're dead

Take a trip to africa.

this
want more ghost posts

Just deal with it, man. I've been tens of hundredths of a pound trigger pull away from blowing myself away and the only thought I came up with is it's not worth it to die. You have just as much in life as anyone else. If you're disenfranchised with the tepid mire of modern life, take that 500 dollars and travel. see the damn world and make it your bitch. stay off of Sup Forums and look at life with your own eyes, It's worth staying alive, not just for friends or family, but because life is a challenge you have to face head on and conquer.

Fake as fuck no one considers 4 chan their friends

Well since you've got no responsibilities, nor anyone you care about. Just do something you like. Hitchhike some place you've always wanted to see. Why die when you still got money to spend. Do some fun shit and see where that takes you.

There.

too much effort, trying takes a lifetime.
give that 5 hunned to a down n out kid then asphyxiate yourself in a hospital carpark

quads get

i can has quads now?

can i have 500$ pls

Fuck u. You will live. Die is too easy. Quads

You're a fucking shitty person