The Fashion of Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums

Post your usual daily attire and your favorite album whilst rating others.

>Björk - Post

template

I don't have "favorites" but today I gave the new Michelle Branch a 4/5 and I just ordered the new Brutus and Pile on CD

What the fuck are those

On their way to becoming sandals. This goes inside.

>What the fuck are those
more like what are those

I don't get it

good, it's some utterly retarded normie vine meme

Yeah it's almost as retarded as Sup Forums memes

ŁOŁ xD

don't have a favorite album, I guess right now it's John Mclaughlin- Extrapolation

0/10

these threads always make me feel better about myself

Why the fuck do you people wear watches? Maybe if it was a really rare Swatch. I should look that up actually.

huh, Sup Forums is full of fuccbois

right? i dont get it either

Post what you wear bitch.

watches are such a blatant lie in today's society

Imagine if fashion was actually beyond the realms of pure function and took form into consideration... sheesh you're really onto something here guys.

I really wanna buy a Swatch now. They're surprisingly cheap. They go from $20-200

Nevermind I was looking them up wrong. They go a little bit higher maybe double but that's brand new super rare.

Because they look good, autist.

soundtracks for the blind

But you look like an idiot when your swatch-covered wrist holds up a pan-sized iPhone 7s ++ or whatever, autist.

Maybe a Swatch. I'm about to bid on one right now. Everything else is like a fedora for your wrist.

user most people know how to read a watch. Want me to teach you?

The fact that you carry a gun and a zoom mic tells alot about yourself than the neighbourhoods you want to record... sorry

Hmm. That's many 9s

Jesus dude

Wrong again. The first year 1983 can go for 1K

Checked

>not carrying a gun

Why does it intimidate you?

>Does it intimidate you that I (who judging by clothing is a socially retarded autist) carry around a lethal weapon

yes buddy, it does

>that projection

What European country are you from? I know they raise you to be pussies there.

Creepy fuck

where the fuck do you live that requires you to walk around daily with a weapon

it makes me feel cool, i know i'll never actually use it

I know I'm a hipster, please no bully.

>my post is projection
ok dude, just hope you know that if people see you dressed like that they will all be "projecting" too

Any American suburb, guns are hard to get in the cities but just outside of the cities you still see a lot of the crime but you have the advantage of acquiring guns easily.

This gun's saved me from being mugged twice already.

more like a scene kid circa 2012

translation: I'm a bitch that wears cardigans and skinny jeans that look like leggings

two strikes captain autism

I would say you should do something about the crime problem, but America is beyond fixing with regards to that lol

But what's your favourite album?

>almost black shirt
>black pants
>dior homme b01 shoes
>seiko skx007k2 watch
>a beanie if its cold

Yeah that's not going to happen. Pic related it's ATM muggings in the DC area, take a guess in which area guns are harder to get.

also forgot favorite album is either ANCO-Spirit they're gone Spirit They've vanished or Elliott Smith-Elliott Smith

>le autism meme

Keep projecting and being scared of guns.

Damn. Being Australian, I'm so used to there being next to no muggings where I'm from. It's pretty easy to avoid the dodgy areas.

will do bud

why does Sup Forums have such depressing wardrobes? get some color in here i'm dying from the edge

How do you even get mugged? I've been jumped while trying to stop someone from getting mugged but that's it and it took over 5 fucking guys who quickly ran away. As for atm muggings what kind of a fucking idiot gets robbed at an atm. Thats like the most sketched out I am of any place in my entire life.

Just by seeing the clothes you wear i can tell i would hate you irl

I hate me too

just for the record this is the most autistic thing ive ever done

>Sgt Pepper's
or
>Surf's Up

>Flying Lotus - Los Angeles

5/10

eric & dylan / 10

6/10

i did lsd once ive got superior cognition now / 10

Happens all the time here if you walk at night. Both times the melanin enriched gentlemen pulled out knives on me, when I pulled out my gun they scattered like roaches.

decent

Love this style

But do you live somewhere even remotely dangerous? Do you go out at night a lot? Walking home late at night, you have to pass through a few side streets, no one around really, some people are hiding behind something, you walk past, they jump out, knife is suddenly at your throat, people are holding you and go through your pockets. The fact that you have never been mugged is down to luck and chance, as well as where you live and your living habits, not down to some extra keen street sense you have.

>Unwound - Leaves Turn Inside You

pass me a nuggie bro

Fuck off /fa/ggots

nice shirt

Another victim of /fa/

Because Sup Forums and /fa/ have a large degree of overlap.

>those pants

Ride The Lightning

This thread is making me want to abandon my Casios and Swatches.

god bless you user
you look like a normal dude and added some color to this depressing thread

im a minimalist

W2c jacket

http://www.zumiez.com/dravus-limits-charcoal-heather-anorak-pullover-jacket.html?utm_source=google_product&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=763089&utm_campaign=product_ads&gclid=CjwKEAjw_bHHBRD4qbKukMiVgU0SJADr08ZZDqQLo2Jo3QVumTGN7fPkOo5A3eQIXaPutFyW6v-DBhoCORnw_wcB&kwid=productads-adid^82339995166-device^c-plaid^283199779374-sku^763089-adType^PLA

super comfy

I wrote the origami comment.

Ofcourse im going to project my fear of guns, since when is this a strictly objective board?
Guns are incredibly scary and should only be in the hands of trained professionals. Honestly, your comments make me afraid of YOUR saftey if you would ever be in pistol drama.

>fake burzum merch

well memed

These are all jokes, right? None of you actually dress this way, right?

why do you have to carry a tire gauge everywhere with you?

t. pic related

I fw the shirt user

Checked my man, checked

I am boring.

except for the shoes I have exactly the same clothes

Here to back this up as someone whose lived around guns their entire life and can definitely use them properly. Guns are not toys nor are they accessories. They're tools for protection and are designed for killing. You only shoot with the intention to kill. Fuck anyone who makes light of firearms.

These threads always confuse me. Do you people wear the same outfit every day? How do you get these pictures of clothes? Do people actually carry guns around everywhere in America?

He's saying that your iPhone has a fucking clock on it, idiot. Wearing watches as fashion, my god.

Face album is Mothership Connection by Parliament

Nice try, /fa/ reject, but no.

>everyone wearing all black

Pls stop Sup Forumsfa/

Pents of truth. Watches look really good.

I know, and I'm saying it's easier to just read the time on your wrist than pulling your phone out of your pocket.

it baffles me that you all could lie and post whatever you want in those panels yet even anonymously in your wildest imaginations that is how you would dress yourself

are you gay

Life is too short to wear black all the time

nice

why are there no girls posting?

Good taste in music.

not him, but what's gay about that ?