Would you leave everything behind and go live in the 1960s if you could have this girl as your gf?

Would you leave everything behind and go live in the 1960s if you could have this girl as your gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3TkNgdUH8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No because my gf now is hotter and I couldn't post dank memes in the 60's. Why live if you can't post dank memes?

Yes

The past is obdurate OP

HNNNNNNNGGG

>No because my gf now is hotter

Every guy thinks this about his own gf. I'm willing to bet she's an objective 6/10

I'm willing to bet you're projecting.

I'm black so given the amount of shit we'd both get in the 1960s, regardless of where we lived, it wouldn't be worth it. And being lynched would probably suck.

Also, the 1960s are shit compared to the new millennium.

Absoscootly.

>making my fortune as a boomer with full knowledge of future events

>the opportunity to adopt a deep short position on the Bank of England before Soros, depriving him of his fortune and saving the future from his devilish machinations

>the opportunity to grow old and shitpost on Sup Forums while L O S T is airing again

post pics then and prove me wrong

>I'm black

is that way

:3

>the opportunity to adopt a deep short position on the Bank of England before Soros, depriving him of his fortune and saving the future from his devilish machinations

This is literally the best thing you could do with time travel.

Gf on right, her sister on the left.

Nigga I read the book. She's a bigger qt in that. Goddamn. I imagined her more like Sheever, though, because she wasn't 'stereotypically sexy' and was 'awkwardly tall'

I'll probably get lynched but it'll be worth it if she does anal

OP's looks better you're faggot.

Nope.

Yeah you are retarded OP girl is considerably more attractive than your gf. Very average.

5/10

>girl on the right
>more attractive than the OP

Delusion of the highest order

Nope. You have to go back.

>having a qt gf
>posting it on 4chin
>so others can talk shit about your girl

you're a faggit and deserve to die alone

You are deluded, my bro thinks the same thing about his wife.

Looks aren't everything though and any 5/10 can become 10/10 because of personality.

But as far as physical appearence your gf is very average looking.

To be fair the girl in OP's picture looks like a man and you neckbeards are crushing on her because she played a role in a show that was meant for you to crush on her. Would berry doe because I'm gay as hell.

I mean, yeah, I'd slip her a finger or two behind a nightclub, but she's no OP

I'd murder everyone in this thread to have her as my gf.

Get in my guard faggot I'd kick your ass.

>Having a gf

Does she do anal?

Sometimes. Neither of us are all that into it but I put this thing of mascara up her butt sometimes when we're banging and she likes that.

No, think about how prudish they were about sex, I couldn't do half the shit I could today.

things that never happened: the post

It literally happens atleast once a week. Sorry you have never had sex and never will reddit9k.

Yes. Without a doubt.

I would do it regardless of any gf because current year is literal shit

>tfw you're sadie

God I cried like a bitch at the end of this show.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3TkNgdUH8w

me too, brotha

i want to live in the 60s with sadie

That was just a front.
People always have been and always will be depraved.

What kind of future information could you use throughout the 60s to get rich as fucc?

>le I'm pretending to be an alpha on Sup Forums

I'm black. no thanks

Oh, then yes,

I just want to say one word to you. Just one word.

This actress is just a more attractive version of the actress for Karen from Daredevil

i can't believe you posted a picture of your gf for us to judge that didn't include her feet.

what's her foot game like, so we can properly judge.

I guess mostly sports betting.

>It's a reddit9k neckbeard projects his failure of a life on other people post

Yawn. Kill yourself already.

that speech al gave about losing your identity because everything you tell people would have to be a lie

i'm not so sure i could do it

>a more attractive version of the actress for Karen from Daredevil
kill yourself in the worst way possible fag

nigger

i just finished the series. how can one woman be this perfect

She's just Karen except with a nicer shaped face and no gross moles

She's got eyes of the bluest skies

YES

/Thread

It's very charitable of you to pretend like she's prettier than Sarah Gadon. You're either very sweet or you did a bad job of picking a fake believable gf off google images.

>Bettter than OP pic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH................ I'M THE JOKER

I'm black

Hell no, my gf is not that pretty but she aint that far from her either and I don't take current technology for granted.
There aint even medication against the anxiety the inability of check current events from around the globe in real time whenever I want would cause for example.

ignoring the whole "i would be a billionaire because i know future stuff", i would probably still go to the 60's.

1 - No Aids, but we already had the Pill.

2 - Amazing culture: literature, music and cinema were truly artistic endeavours.

3 - In the 60's, Feminism = women like to have sex now.
In the 2010's, Feminism = fuck men, specially whites. the only "good" males are the ones that cut off their own dicks because they are delusional.

4 - the sense of wonder involved in being on a developing nation, with a sense of adventure. We were once space explorers engaged in a ideological war against a nuclear superpower. Now we live in a complacent society, where everyone is scared about shit like going to the movies, because a teen might decide to shoot it up for no real reason at all. Our greatest adversaries are mud people with access to an automatic rifle, wich would be impressive if they were not sold on the nearest Wal Mart.

But all things considered, there is a caveat: i'm white. I certainly would not want to be a black guy in that era (actually, that's a shitty thing to be at all times, unless you're on a Blacked video). Frankly, I would probably live in the 60s even without the blonde girlfriend as a treat.

How pathetic do you have to be to want to shitpost more on Sup Forums than live an extraordinary life by going back in time and taking advantage of history. You could do everything.

>thing of mascara up her butt
what.

Well it's cool that that's your opinion and stuff but you're wrong and I hate you.

I think the point you're missing is that we're not pathetic and that's why were fine with living right where we are and don't want to go back 50 years for some imaginary manic pixie dreamgirl.

Fuck yes. It would suck without the internet and videogames and better medicine and shit like that, but a girl that hot, with 60s values would be more than worth it.

Plus, you wouldn't have to worry about the big issues of the time like the Cold War because you already know they turn out ok.

>If JFK lives everything will be fine
>JFK lives
>Future has Super Mutants

Goddammit Stephen.

I could win a lot of nobels with what I know about modern medicine, but why would I want that money if all I can buy is old crap? and while I can change history most of it will remain the same and that's soul breaking, knowing what's going to happen and missing on the speculation, discussion and surprise.

In the tube. I don't take the brush out and start jamming it in her ass all willy nilly.

Butterfly effect, because of you going back in time those things could end up happening or worse.

>still being this delusional

>>If JFK lives everything will be fine
Did boomers actually believe this?

>That errant blonde pube on the end

wew

You have to go back.

I may be wrong, but I think the chances of an average Joe going back in time and greatly influencing such big issues is close to a zero.

I mean, in this instance, Sadie herself might not win woman of the year in her town or whatever it was, but it is hardly a big deal for the general population.

>hurr if I post r9k enough times people will believe my bullshit lies

I'm going to ejaculate on this 4u

she's not close to the OP but 5/10 is wrong

You have to go back.

Awesome, thanks man.

>I think the point you're missing is that we're not pathetic and that's why were fine with living right where we are and don't want to go back 50 years for some imaginary manic pixie dreamgirl.

HURRRRRR I'M SO SCARE about living a real life that I need MUHHH INTERNET and 4chins to shitpost everyDAY.

You're pathetic.

>if all I can buy is old crap?
There's a lot of cool crap that is old, cars for example you could buy what's there or when you make the big bucks, make innovations happen and be the Elon Musk of the era.

>HURRRRRR I'M SO SCARE about living a real life that I need MUHHH INTERNET and 4chins to shitpost everyDAY.

What the fuck are you even talking about autismo? Like I said, you have to go back.

yw :)

To anyone ACTUALLY considering this, enjoy eating shit food for 2-3 decades.
Food only actually got good in probably the late 80's at best, depending on where you live. When people learned to cook properly and all the good cuisines got exported west and then perfected.

In b4 you call me a fat fuck, im not and consider life without proper food

>falling for the liberal meme

Absolutely.
I don't need a smart phone or internet when I still have white privilege.
You will all burn in flames!

and end up like in the show? dont fuck with the past son

>mongoloid thinks the shit he eats in this day and age is "food"

The "food" you eat is grown in a test tube. All of it. Enjoy your low testosterone and macular degeneration.

>mfw you go back in time and she's so repulsed by you that she runs off in terror and then all the 60's Chadwicks make fun of your gay cartoon t-shirt and weird fitting shorts with the gay pockets on the side

You too?

lardass couldnt live without his xxl mountain dew and processed """meat"""

and still, in the 21st century, american's can't make scramble eggs properly. you niggas leave them too raw, you have to wait untill the upper layer becomes dark yellow

seriously every time I see this garbage on murrikan tv it makes me mad

I find offensive this post.
Please, deleted.

>DUDE YOU'RE LIKE CHRIS EVANS LMAO

>claim your gf is hotter than an actress
>people tell you she isn't
>get butthurt and go into an autistic spergout about /r9k/ and using virgin insults

Lmao, how insecure are you?

Excuse me, but I think you're not understanding that you have to go back.

She may not be hotter than the grill in OP's pic but she's way hotter than that ratfaced cokeslut. Shit waifu definitely go back.

This is some next level autism, you must be really upset to keep going with this

Yes ofc. Better times. Everyone's white, murder/rape was like unheard of and blacks were civil.

I would also probably ripoff some simple modern invention and become ultra-loaded.

You have to go back.

yes id have achieved something in life at last

not everyone here is a yank mate