The only acceptable debt is mortgage. If you have other debts, you're a retard. Prove me wrong

The only acceptable debt is mortgage. If you have other debts, you're a retard. Prove me wrong.

>Protip: you can't

Johnny Debt

0/10

back to bait school kiddo

Student debt?

coming up on zero debt here soon, down from 12,00 to 850 in 17 months.

feels good

Financing a car. That's pretty worth it.

Debts your parents had, and if they can#t pay for it anymore, the creditors will make you pay for it, except you reject your inheritance which is only really worth it if your parents have litteraly nothing anymore

Not really. Cars depreciate chronically.

stupid motherfucker detected.

As a prior employee of my county's car tag office, I can assure you that owing money on a vehicle is throwing said money away.

fuck yeah spend away...if youve got it, fucking throw it away but throw it my way

No.

>mortgage is acceptable debt

Fucking lol.

Gotta spend money to make money, so might as well spend someone else's

Building/growing a business is definitely an acceptable use of debt. Speaking about personal finance it becomes dangerous because personal default is not an acceptable exit strategy so yes, it should be avoided.

Doctor. They rack up the debt quick, pay it off quick, then roll around in fuck you money.

Except that is completely false. You don't owe a single penny to anyone's debtors, whether you take an inheritance or not.

Move to other countries. My friend had 20k debt in the uk. Then she moved to ireland. She's come back after about 6 yearsand credit cards or anyone aren't after her. Now she's even starting her own business..

With you on this one.

I'm a small business owner, at 23, and I got to where I am by completely avoiding debt.

No mortgage, no car payments, no credit cards, no loans, nothing.

Every $ is mine.

I can fucking drop everything at a moments notice, do whatever the fuck I want, and no repo will chase me. Probably one of the biggest freedoms you can have in this dystopia.

Drug debt is acceptable to score more drugs

all debt is cancer, is it fictional, you can't have negative funds, but you can let a jew cuck you via threat of punishment into paying them your earnings. if you own nothing, and do nothing, they literally can't collect because there is nothing. debt is fictional

no argument here.

this guy gets it.

>I'm a small business owner, at 23

i like how you literally blow yourself there and pat yourself on the back at the same time.

I would even go as far as saying that the entire purpose of your post was so that other self-blowing retards could pat you on the back as well.

I'll think about this thread today, while I'm filing foreclosure documents at work against fuckers who didn't pay their mortgage.

buy house for 102,000.house now worth 360,000. lol.

yea boi.

feels amazing.

Don't even have a high school education, but I have 5 employees instead.

pat away.

>Don't even have a high school education, but I have 5 employees instead.

calm down bill gates.

you want to keep living in the basement you do.

Except it kills your credit score. That's why they have you by the balls

>2017
>paying for social justice class

i shiggy you not

lets see a business card then,
two minutes or your lying.

>credit score

that just makes me feel sorry for you

Not even sure about the mortgage thing to be honest.

Not for everyone but I live in Northern Europe where salaries are good and am saving for a holiday home in Greece/Spain, probably Greece, that I'll retire in.

If I could buy a house with cash here I would but doesn't seem to make sense to pay so much extra for a house that I could invest better.

Might not work so well in other parts of the world

credit score is also fictional, arbitrary at best, a system designed not to help those who play the good goy but to make overcharging those who don't more allowable, its a twisted system that has long since forcibly made itself a necessary scam, the only reason cash is no longer the standard is because everyone that isn't rich is either broke or agreed to be in debt. the banks have the world cucked so hard they can't even go bankrupt anymore

chill man, lawn care isn't that fucking impressive.

I'm 28 and paid off my student debt of 20,000 euros, now I'm debt free. Don't own a house but my rent is only 400 euros a month for a very nice central location. Working a full time job. Life is good without debt.

Working on the whole philanthropy thing.

Will this do? Don't really want to give out info.

...why?

No, but a 'from the ground' tech startup is.

you and this guy should get together and blow each other over how aweosme and accomplished both of you are.

>he still thinks the college meme are the only means one have to achieve success.

Buy a 5+ year old car. You can get most of them for less than 10k and they'll be just as good as new cars.