user,
how do you make a woman happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YaYy6NpV3Tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

give her all your money, house, car and possessions then kill yourself

give me sauce

no, you dont kill yourself, you also give her children and get divorced so she can bleed you dry for the rest of your life

however, she still wont be happy

Let Tyrone sleep in the spare room.

you can't
they're pathological
no matter what you give them
they'll always want more

Treat them like you would a friend, why would you treat them any different? Stop thinking with your dick..it doesnt get you pussy.

Eat dat poosie like a watamellon

In the ass

Provide them with:

1) Sense of stability
2) Sexual gratitude
3) Pride in being your mate
4) An open ear

Your sexlife must be fascinating. Missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation ?

You treat girls like "I WANA BANG PLS" you're gonna live a very dry sex life, run along beta.

Mentally abuse her, slap her about and rape her whenever you feel like it. She will never admit it but trust me, the love is unconditional after you've beat the bejeezus oot her.

I've fucked more pussy than you've taken footsteps small balls, usually it's unsatisfied females with a pussy of a man like you at home that crave the real man.

While your sat at home playing sudoku she's at the bar with your money paying for my drinks and taking my cock.

You can be anyone on the internet kid.

Including a 35 year old kid " apparently"

this sounds really reasonable

not everyone is interested in money/material belongings

Have a big dick, or money.

Indeed you can, anyway off out. Have fun.

Let her cuck, you dumb fuck.

I'm pewdiepie

Except for that.

I can't make my girlfriend cum. We've been together for months. She says she's never had an orgasm before or even tried. I am her first. I've never had this problem before.

An hero?

Have a fifteen inch cock which spunks money

You really cannot make a woman happy without making yourself extremely unhappy in the process.

my gf had this despite all my previous girlfriends been fine, just keep trying and experiment with eachother

One of my ex's had been with a few guys before me who never made her cum.

I've made her orgasm multiple times all the time. But you gotta take your time when giving her oral. While you're eating her out, take your hands and play with her nipples.

Suck on her tits while you finger her or play with her clit.

That's been my experiences when it comes to making women cum.

>Provide them with:
>1) A beta male

fixed

let chad fuck her while you watch

Love them

Treat them like you don't really care about them even if you really do because once you let that guard down and show any vulnerability thats the beginning of the end.

>666

SATAN GETS
LOVE IS PROVEN EVIL

It's the mark of the bitch

Yeah, she is just very self-conscious about being pleasured. Not to sound like a cunt, but several of the girls I've been with had never cum before I ate them out. Current GF doesn't seem to enjoy oral at all. Only visible pleasure comes from nipple touching and literal pounding of the pussy

I dated one chick who thought me eating her out was embarrassing despite the face she was always giving me blow jobs. I kinda enjoyed that relationship, but I love repaying in oral as well.

Well then, just suck/pinch the crap out of her nipples then. Gently bite them. See how she reacts and if you have to, just play with those for quite some time. I made my ex cum once with just nipple play.

One of the best date ideas is eating out

just nod, always nod.

Have a dick made out of chocolate that ejaculates money

You can quite easily make a woman happy, long term though, or more than a few hours.. now that's tricky.

Honestly just thinking about it makes me want to neck myself.

this

just feed them fucking chicken nuggets. it's like meth to basic cunts

>I made my ex cum once with just nipple play.

ye you did

nothing special, my gf is happy with me and suck my dick everyday.
just be nice

Git gud at eating pussy

Kek. The spare room is for you, Tremaine sleeps in your bed

Fuck them like a caveman and treat them like the slutty little children they are.

Women buy me drinks and plead for my attention crew.

G point is on the upper side in the vagina, 5 cm from the opening.
Lick her clit then put a finger inside and gently move and press her G point while licking her clit fastly.
Works just all the time

try anal, gently. first off fingering with plenty of lube. also make sure to properly stimulate clitoris and find le gspot m'dude

>Missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation ?

YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE!

Happiness is just an illusion. There are only short moments where you forget all troubles.

DIrty talk generally works for me.

Give her a chance to serve you. Praise when she does good, punishment when she fails. Women have a natural drive to submit to a strong man.

Buy a magic wand. If she doesn't cum from that she needs therapy.

You posted the answer in your pic related, dumbass. They want a man with stable income, self respect and confidence, and can give her a good fuck.

It's not really that hard.

by stimulating her clit and g spot at the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=YaYy6NpV3Tk

By putting up with her mom.

suck her dick better than she sucks yours.

YOU DON'T you find someone who wants to make YOU happy

>3 hours later
Some girls are just too uptight to have orgasms. I dumped the last gf because I couldn't get her to cum (she had no use for sex).

Have her be on top to ride you

Exactly 5cm? Is that for certain? Are all vaginas the same?

Fucking virgin.

someone post sauceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee