This triggers the French poster

>this triggers the French poster

PARIS C'EST L'AFRIQUE

ici, c'est tragique

Why are people ashamed to have paternal ancestry from farmers?

>Claim you study French ligneages
>Use Shitskins

Your map is bullshit French are 70-80% R1B as the studies of Balaresque, Myrre, and Lucotte showed it

Your map is made using Eva Ramos-Luis study but this dumb whore used niggers in her test and claimed she only used French which was later refuted by the presence of 10% of sub-saharans E and 10% of Maghrebis E among the so called French haploroups.

As an example, for Southern France she used people from Toulouse and found 60% R1B, but another study was made at Toulouse and French are 78.9% R1B according to the new study . I let you guess which Haplogroup was overrated.

tl;dr you map is bullshit cause it is made using a study made by a whore who used shitskins and claimed them as French

Where does it say shitskins were used?

Daily reminder that

>Ramos-Luis
Haute-Garonne is 60% R1B

>Balaresque
Haute-Garonne is 78.9% R1B

Where does it say shitskins were used?

also
>study from 2010
LOL

>Where does it say shitskins were used?
Their DNA say it

>study from 2010
Ramos-Luis is from 2009 LOL

The study on the right is 4 years newer and nowhere does it say that non native French people were used. I'm sorry, I'm going to have to presume you're lying and ashamed of your ancestry.

Educate yourself negroe

>still no proof
I'm waiting

>Claim that Ramos-Whore-Luis study is newer than Balaresque
>Show him that Whore-Luis is from 2009 while the other is from 2010

m-muh you're wrong

In the first place if there was so much E* in the French we would have more SSA than the Spaniards and the Italians dumb retard

Accept your blood, Pierre.

t. Fernando Martinovic

>Using an Italian
>Using unsourced map

I can do the same

You still havent shown where it says it includes non french.
The study you first referenced was from 2014, also note how Sardinia has some of the highest I2 in europe but also some of the highest ENF and how France has higher ENF than Ukraine and Hungary which are are at the same latitude. Haplogroup E is mostly attributed to ENF and farmers in europe

Note the look of the Frenchman(Gallia), evidence of the non white ancestry of all French

>Haplogroup E

Only E-V13*

Not E-Nigger nor E-Sadnigger

Which are the ones that Whore-Luis found

Anyway you still haven't explained the gap between 60% R1B in Haute-Garrone found by Whore-Luis and the 78.9% R1B in Haute-Garrone found by Balaresque

>Slav is brown
>Gaul is brown
>Italian is light

Sure

And you havent explained where you got the idea that they included shitskins. Still zero evidence

>He doesn't explain it

Kek

I already explained to you that they're Haplogroup is clearly maghrebi and sub-saharan.origin,

Anyway(bis repetita) you still haven't explained the gap between 60% R1B in Haute-Garrone found by Whore-Luis and the 78.9% R1B in Haute-Garrone found by Balaresque

>still same baseless claim with no evidence
Just show me where it says non french were included

Anyway(bis bis repetita) you still haven't explained the gap between 60% R1B in Haute-Garrone found by Whore-Luis and the 78.9% R1B in Haute-Garrone found by Balaresque

You should move to France where your whiteness-obsessed mentality will be appreciated.

The gap is because the Balaresque study was inaccurate.

Now show me where it says that they included shitskins