I need your help Sup Forums

I need your help Sup Forums.

I've been stagnant for a really long time. I'm 23 and have nothing to show for my life except a woman who doesn't love me anymore and is paying all my bills because I'm lazy and depressed.

I am terrified of getting into a career that has me working 500 hours a week, or a job that wants me to lift 150 pound objects all day until I'm 30 and can't even stand up anymore. I've been doing research the past 6 hours just trying to find something I might like but they all require too much money and too much time to get started or are basically one of the things I'm terrified of working. I don't want to have an ideal job when I'm 50, I want one some time within the next few years. I need some ideas, suggestions, anything.

tl:dr help lazy guy get off his ass for career ideas but nothing that kills me before I'm 30

Pic unrelated but I'll post more with each of my replies.

Join the Army. You won't have the option to be lazy, and not work.

Marines > Army. Man up, your country needs you user.

Moving or relocating isn't really an option right now. I have considered it though, it's just not the right time. Thanks for the reply though.

>well if you wont do it then there's no fucking hope for you chicken shit motherfucker

Not going to erase my entire current life with a bleak hope that the military won't fuck me over anyways.

Costs 80$ to open a business, costs nothing to open a bank account. 20$ to register a domain. 30$ for website template and 20 hours to customize it. 5$/month for toll free number linked to voip phone with internet access. You now have a sales company. Pick a product and push.

For the little ve of f god pls post more pics of these , the rear shot of this pic would be great

>For the little ve of f god

you fucking retards that type too fast to be bothered looking at what is actually being typed crack me up.

Same except I'm 21 and in university right now, but probably going to fail out this semester. I fixed a sleep disorder I was suffering from but I still feel no motivation and am completely apathetic.

Also I hate living with my GF and driving her to work because she won't find a closer job. I think I just hate my GF actually.

Need more replies m8. Sup Forums is full of different people, somebody must have some idea on what I could do. I don't want to just accept the first two that have been presented.

>join millitary
>start your own business

The first one requires me to uproot everything and sell all my stuff, get rid of my cat, burn all my clothes and become someone else entirely. The second on is unreliable at best.

Please guys, I know I'm being picky but I just want some more ideas so I can spitball on my own.

who is that on the right

The fuck is this kind of bathing suit called

where are you from? details on sorroundings are important

Really not a fan of fake red hair.

If she was a natural carrot top that would be great.

She would be more attractive with her natural hair color as opposed to that red garbage.

I'll be 38 in a month. I'm in nearly the same situation. The only hope I find is doing it for myself.
"Start your own business" seems like the only option if you want to live a life you really want. Figuring I can't get a regular job for more than 12 bucks an hour.

>"I think I just hate my GF actually."

Two things: keep searching - you can find (and it's very likeable) something to do that you'll get passionated, a vocation. You can't even think about this possibility right now because you didn't found yet. I searched insanelly for 5 years to find mine and today I'm very happy.

Second thing: don't have afraid. Use your life to jump in every idea, person, love, desire that inspires you. Don't try to define your future, just live the present.

I live in roswell NM.

Starting a business sounds like the most unreliable thing ever. I can just imagine myself in a year or two.
>"How's your business going?"
>"Uhhh.. It's going good..."
>Meanwhile I'm 20k in debt and am sleeping in a homeless shelter every day while I go out and try to sell whatever shit I'm trying to peddle like Pursuit of Happyness

More replies boys. These bitches get naked.

Yes you are picky.

>work part time at a Mc Donalds

I said part time. From there you should look for and eventually find better. The thing is getting you on tracks again. There's no magic.

Move to Seattle. $15 minimum wage.

Why is that funny?

Go to tech school and become an audio technician

>Easy as fuck
>mild lifting
>travel around the country (Even to canada and cancun)
>meet cool people
>great starting wage and get progressively better

Sell drugs , your pretty much mexican anyway

I can tell you of a job tjat pays to sit on ur fat ass all day but whats in it for me?

OP is a lazy fuck
No millitary
No normie job
No self employment
Wants /b to give winning lottery numbers

Lolz

He's right. This is worth considering, OP.

Goddamn op trying to tempt us with noods. Google has all the answers. Except for OPs fag questions

You lazy fuck where i live if you get 6 bucks/hour you are one lucky and happy motherfucker

Become a CNA and work in a nursing home.

tumblr, get out

More bitches? And maybe something else you like?

One of like 6 white dudes in my town. I would sell drugs but I know 0 people and dont like jail.

That might be a viable option, although I'm not fond of traveling. I like the idea of having roots.

Been waiting for this reply the whole thread.
>100 billion career choices
>need ideas for options that aren't too obvious
>waaaaaaaaaaaaah he won't suck our cocks after we gave him a couple ideas waaaaaaaah he's such a loser

get the fuck out 9cancer

Have you tried the Meme Market? I know a guy who made 100k selling rare Pepes before the election. The next four years is going to be a meme goldmine if you know what you are doing.

Study, go to evening school and learn a trade/skill

You only travel when you're on gigs. You still have a home and shit. It's not like being a trucker. It just one weekend you're in Texas and then later on Boston.

You don't seem to want to work at anything. That's your problem, nobody is totally happy, if you want something good, earn it, work for it. Do something shitty while you figure things out to gain some perspective. Life is hard and it isn't going to get better so grow the fuck up and do anything rather than nothing if you want to change your life. Or don't and look to b for magical solutions. Just know that people you have never met think you are pathetic either way. Grow a sack or an hero. The universe doesn't care which.

Do you have thrift stores and garage sales nearby? Can you barter? Try being a picker. Buy rando shit and sell it on eBay and Amazon Marketplace. Shit is cash. Look up picker vids on yt.

5 weeks to be a CNA use your money to go to school as a registered nurse. 3 12hour shifts a week and pay scales with experience.

I might do this. I'll def research it. Thanks for the advice. Is this what you do? Tell me about your average week.

Your edgy reply was another one I was waiting for. If it's such a big problem for you to throw out an idea that isn't readily available, then don't reply. People in this thread already helped me and used less words than in their reply than you did, you tryhard edgy faggot.

6 dollars an hour
40hrs week (good luck getting full time)
$240 a week before taxes
700 month after taxes
600 a month to rent a room
100 dollars left
About $3.fiTTY a day left for food

is this bait?

grow up, you don't sound 23 - you sound to be about 16.

You have to decide whether you're content wasting away doing nothing - or wasting away doing something. We're all wasting away unless you were born lucky - get used to it.

You don't have to love your job, you just have to like it. Reserve your passion for a hobby and make some fucking money to support it - you pussy.

>Ooooh boo hoo I have to lift objects.

That is how a bitch thinks. Man up and seize the opportunity, you will gain strength and respect as an effect of working a manual job like that. Or start working in an office, you can get an internship with basic knowledge of how a spreadsheet works - and develop your skills from there if you prefer something cerebral.

>Oooo nooo I don't wanna be at work for the whole week

You're just missing out on opportunities to meet people and share experiences with them. You're just going to rot as a miserable shut-in instead. You fucking disgust me - you fucking mama's boy. I can't stand mama's boys... Need everything done and catered to them and they still whine about how they're unhappy. Be tough, step up to the plate, create your own happiness.

>tl;dr Stop being a little bitch, because you honestly sound like a mama's boy and that is fucking disgusting.

You sound like a bitch. You take your girlfriend to work..lol. She pays the bills..shes probably fucking multiple men on the side. While you're at home being cucked whining about depression and are too fucking lazy to actually just think about a career yourself. I can tell you this much, with your cry baby ass mind state. And you shooting down practical good jobs some anons have offered. Someone with your faggot ass mind state isn't going to be able to hold any job. Especially since you want the dream job it seems but won't start out like the majority of others from the bottom. You're better off to slit your wrist or maybe borrow some money off your girl or one of her boyfriends, buy a gun and shoot yourself. Or let me guess? Suicide isn't something you'd consider because that would require you to do something other than ask others what to do with your pathetic life?

Easy for you to say. A non mommas boy. Wish I had a good dad

I can't get good boy points if I'm away from home at the office all day. Then I'll never be able to afford tendies.

This, OP. My brother in law did this for a while going to swap meets and he made a decent amount of money while he was between jobs.

It helps pay the rent

Didn't have a dad at all. Still wasn't a bitch. Op is the shittiest excuse for a person

Sell bits of metal from the desert. You know, from the crash.

Drive antes uber you lazy fag

Another reply I was waiting for, in between all the ones that actually tried.

>you're a bitch, be a man, get scoliosis before you're 25 like a REAL man.
>Spend 18 hours a day at work, breaking your back, hating your life, then reserve the rest for sleep only. DO IT YOU BITCH, COME ON, HATE YOUR LIFE YEAH

You act like I havent been there. I've worked jobs like that. They made me suicidal. I worked at a salt mine for a year and a tire recap shop for two. I've been there and it sucks. The people suck, you have no free time at all, and you share the job with a bunch of mexicans who judge you for not knowing spanish. If this is the life you want to live I feel bad for you.

The only bit of advice that was worth a shit in your post was "You dont have to love your job, you just have to like it." That's what I'm trying to find. Piss off with your man up bullshit, YOU are wasting life more than I am even when I sit at home 12 hours a day and stare at a computer screen. At least I have a personality other than "Woohoo I got a big truck and an okay amount of money that I don't have time f-- OOOOW MY BACK!"

Goes for you too.

This is another viable option, though I imagine it requires at least a considerable amount of startup money.

Be a security guard at shopping centers and banks. You don't actually have to do anything.

u got some bitch u dont like payin yer bills? Cheer up dawg u made it!

OP is a lazy fag
OP argues with everyone that tells him he's a lazy fag, doesn't want to face lazy fag truth
OP finds excuse and problem with everything
OP is a lazy fag

If you're OP then this is exactly why you're in a rut. Blame mama, blame daddy...?

Blame yourself. It isn't their fault. Whatever the circumstance they put you in, yeah maybe it fucked you up, but if you're conscious of this you can change it.

I'm not being insensitive to your circumstances, I'm not one of those people that believe poor people are only poor because they "want to be", I'm not one of those people that believe depressed people are depressed "because they want to be" but I can not stand laziness and blame shifting.

If you are truly in a rut and an oppurtunity is presenting itself to work (manual labor gig you mentioned) WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T YOU TAKE IT?

You feel above it? Again, that is because you're a mama's boy...

Just saying man. I hope you find what you're looking for, but I truly believe it starts with you. The world is NOT your mommy and it is not just going to plop something AMAZING and IDEAL in your lap. That is some stupid shit. You weren't born lucky, neither was I, or most people.

Not to speak bad on my father, but he wasn't perfect, maybe he was better than yours since you bring that up. But I'm 26 and he is more or less not too involved in my life, especially not the day to day.

Have you tried to move out and have a trial by fire/sink or swim situation to get you off your fat fuckingg lazy ass??

Possible nig-nog

>he's such a loser

But you are a loser. I don't know why you would try to state it sarcastically.

I'm quite aware I'm a lazy fag, thank you very much. It's a fault of mine. I just made a thread about real advice, not people bitching and whining about somebody bitching and whining. You're probably a leftist too, cuck.

Not OP. Mom died when I was 17 from drug overdose, dad kicked me out 3 months later.

/thread/

Real advice
Be less lazy

Please see my reply to you at

Also you should know, I'm not a
> BIG TRUCK MY BACK HURTS
guy, I work in an office.
25 and make 65k, I stare at a computer screen for 9 hours a day. I just get paid to do it, and you'd be crazy to think I did that much work. I spend a lot of time at work making music, watching videos and goofing off - I'm at work right now. I don't love my job, but I like it. I make decent money for my age and am planning my next steps to further my career.
Really you need to stop looking for something ideal, it is not going to be handed to you and nothing is truly ideal.

Good luck, I do hope you step up to the plate.
You sound like a racist who voted for Trump and is butthurt that things are not automatically good for you because you're white.

>not going to erase my entire current life

Your entire current life is a fucking waste.

I was like that at 18. Got a seasonal job 'lifting things'. Was great, gave me some cash, left me in better condition, and nobody pretended it was a career.

Did that for two years and in some downtime applied for some menial office job. got made a supervisor fast, but there was nowhere really to go. There were great people to work with and after a few years I got a job thanks to a friend of a friend. I wasn't looking.

I still work at that company, get paid well, and work fine hours. I can leave anytime I want, by so far they're good. I've now got the experience to move around the industry if I want.

Taking a job isn't your fucking career. It's something you're doing right now, and if you're not a total idiot you'll have better options crop up. Get a stupid job lifting things or answering phones and earn some cash.

Dont be an SJW fag, I voted for trump because I didn't want a bond villain being my president. Better an orange racist than the devil jew with hands in everyone's pockets.

What did you get a degree in? Where do you work?

Just do you know. Your "mama" doesn't have to be your literal mom. In this case it is whatever woman is enabling you to be a lazy piece of white trash by paying for your BS.

At least your mother can't see how pathetic you are now

Forgot pic.

This

But OP is a lazy fag that wants backrub from cucked gf

OP wants to feed from the teat of society
OP wants to feed from the teat of /b
OP will never be anything

You don't need a degree to work IT. You can do grunt work as a help desk employee with some basic IT troubleshooting and repair certifications and work your way up. Some employers pay for you to gain new certifications, so you can choose a speciality and focus on it once you're working.

I'm not disclosing where I work.

#1 likes cucumbers

You're probably right. She might have OD'd just to get away from me, and to make sure nobody would be there to defend me when my father threw me on the streets before I was out of high school. Just spitballing though.

All these little 'toughen up' posts aren't going to get you guys anywhere. You don't know who I am or what I've had to deal with, you don't know that I've already gone through that 'work shit job' phase and it got me nowhere but more shit jobs. I asked for ideas that might get me somewhere decent in a few years and some stuff that maybe I could major in to get to a comfortable spot. I got some, so you can /thread now and fuck off to your 4am to 10pm jobs.

This sounds like a good idea, but I have no clue what channels to find these jobs at or how to present myself for them. How did you get your first job in this field?

Test video games. Solid 40 hours a week, can be decent pay depending on the company.

What do you people who make all this money do with it?

random user here. I'm a full-time sysadmin who picks up plenty of casual work, have been for 8 years.

I have no formal qualifications and no certs.

>How did you get your first job in this field?
Know people in the field, let them know you're looking for work, be known as not shit at the field.

How to stop being a lazy piece of shit? I feel tired all the time, even when I just woke up.

personally i work at a cinema. it's a pretty good job, doesn't require much effort, quite easy to climb to the better paying jobs in the cinema. start off as a stagehand or ticket seller, cleaner. and can climp up to usher, projectionist etc... look into it

How do you guys get these jobs? I'm computer saavy but fuck me if I can find jobs like this that don't list

"20 years of IT experience required, PHD in computer gigophrynamy required, PHD in microcircuit bibliography mchicken required, 120 years of corporate CEO experience required"

Last pic of the set already posted

Pay my mortgage, save a lot ($200k in retirement already), put improvements in to home, hobbies, occasional vacation.

Pay my mortgage, save a lot ($200k in retirement already), put improvements in to home, hobbies, occasional vacation.

Eat better and exercise. You sleep all day so your body is always ready to sleep. If you exercise a lot your body will be ready to exercise and you will feel energetic.

When I was graduated college I dedcided to work shitty ass jobs lifting heavy ass shit with Mexicans that judged me for not knowing Spanish for crap pay. I did it because the overtime would add up more than an entry office jobs I was looking at.

I did it for four years saved up for my wedding with left over for a small safety net. My wife loves me because I am not a whiny beta who acts like shitty jobs are permanent sticky glue you can't get off.

I now work in an office not doing anything, but now I being trained to travel the country to train companies how to do jobs we want done. I will literally be paid to sit in a plane in a few weeks.

Become a trap "camgirl"

Everybody talks about shitty things they did that led to better things

OP doesn't want to hear this, this means he needs to do something with his life

OP wants to know who's dick to suck to get CEO of Microsoft

I didn't do shit with my life until I was a little older than you. Now make 250k+ a year, have a wife who also opened a successful business making almost as much, an awesome dog--american dream shit.

I wouldn't stress about it too much at 23. I mean, make some kind of plan, but I feel like people tend to underestimate how hardcore any amount of success starts to snowball in your late 20s.

So what do you do and how did you get there

This is the shit I like to hear, gets me excited for the future. Thanks, user.

START FROM THE BOTTOM LIKE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING. No shit you're not gonna jump into a Director of Security Compliance job title without proving you're "computer savvy as fuck". You'll also need to be people savvy.

BTW 4am to 10pm my ass, I work 9am to 4pm lol

Gingers love doing butt stuff

literally craigslist has no experience required help desk gigs. Pad your resume bruh bruh.

Lots of people in positions like yours make websites. Hear me out.

> Only basic computer knowledge needed
> Use content management apps like wordpress, drupal, joomla, koken, etc.
> Pay $20 to use someone else's code/designs, it comes out of your client's pocket

I taught myself the coding part in highschool, as I got clients. Made good money, took little time, chose my own hours. Now I'm a good enough programmer that finding work just about anywhere is easy.

This thread is probably doing more for others than for OP
Anybody that sits on /b looking for self-help while being a personal chauffeur to a cucked gf who pays all the household bills, is a lazy and useless fag that should hero

This sounds interesting
Mind to explain it further?

bump

Talk to a fucking recruiter in your area and let him get you interviews. Interview until you get a job doing something mildly interesting. That is my honest advice, but by reading your responses you're already thinking of some way not to do any work because you're a worthless waste of space. Go see a shrink.

fuck dude. go learn a trade. electrician or something. not heavy manual labor and awesome pay, especially if you start your own business.

Been searching for this Bianca in OP's pic for ages, anyone know her last name?

Op I'm pretty much in the same situation. I live in the Midwest. Its shit oil change jobs and cement digging crap. I used to work for cable companies but one of my legs is significantly shorter than the other, insane knee pain grew from carrying cement blocks up 28ft ladders.

I am in college part time for getting a computer information systems degree, but am only halfway. IT sounds like a field you could do well in if you have above average intelligence and above average people skills, because most IT nerds have the former. Good luck out there.

OP do real estate. Only a hs diploma or GED & I know your faggot ass is smart enough to get one if you don't already. You can work only a couple days a month and make $1k-2k. Pays for everything