Thoughts on refugees???

Thoughts on refugees???
I'm personally very against them. Are Americans ignorant to what the Islamic refugees have done to the Europeans?
>Unemployment has gone up
>Crime skyrocketed
>Rape and sexual assault of non-Islamic women has now become a social norm
>Christianity has been dying
>Poverty has substantially risen
> SO MANY OTHER REASONS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDxmk4AHPTw
lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/forums/middle-east/israel/list-of-countries-that-do-not-accept-the-israeli-stamp-in-passport
emulator.online/snes/hong-kong-97/
en.europenews.dk/Sweden-Police-flee-refugee-camp-after-failed-attempt-to-rescue-child-rape-victim-Officer-I-was-mentally-prepared-to-fight-for-my-life--129975.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

90% of those dirty sand niggers who came to Europe recently are not refugees. They are immigrants who just want to sit on their dirty asses and take social help money and terrorize western society which they hate. Only thing that they got in their heads is quran, book written by a pedophile goat fucker that commands them to kill everyone that is not worshiping their cocksucking messaiah. They all should be fucking gassed or something, Im sure germans would come up with some efficient way to dispose of this human waste. And I mean all of them - man, women, children, elders.

There are two trains of thought regarding this in my opinion:

1. Allowing refugees in (assuming poor process in place to weed out radicals) puts a countries population at risk by injecting a nation with terrorists, with the hopes it will be an inoculation against further radicalization and hatred for the west.

2. Not allowing the genuinely in-need and good people refuge will breed an increased resentment for the west and increase radicalization, thereby giving us more radicals to deal with.

My point of view sits closely with the first point. If we allow them in without a strong vetting process we put ourselves at risk unnecessarily. A nation exists to serve its citizens, and every life taken by terrorists that were let in the door will be blood on the hands of those that unlocked it. At least if there is more radicalization outside our borders it is more easily defended against.

problem is that today's people are no longer aware of the reality. They think that because it is now forbidden to call another human being a savage, savagery was eliminated. Yes, people are THAT stupid. US or EU people. All the same idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=VDxmk4AHPTw

America is a nation of immigrants. We cannot function without a clear path to getting more tax paying citizens when the 1% refuse to give us a fucking dime to fix our streets.

The enrichment

>without a strong vetting process
I agree, but America has one of the most extensive, if not the most extensive vetting processes to immigrate to. The chances of radicals slipping in is slim to none. Not to mention, some radicals eventually get segregated into western society, eventually and abandon their goat-fucker mentality.

>America is a nation of immigrants
white immigrants, until the democrats open the flood gate to immigrants from the dark 3rd world, that's why America is so divided right now.

Europeans are starting to learn their lesson on letting those dark skin refugees in.

If they can integrate (at least partially) into society and do so without receiving anything for free, come on in. If not, fuck off and die.

Stop being scared, fucking grow up.

Gonna side with this user. Im not a white nationalist but definitely feel like we are gonna experience waaaaay more terror attacks with an influx of immigrants.

How about we set Mexico straight and accept all those immigrants, legally?
>Embargo Mexico
>Start a border war
>US wins
>US gets a 51st state named Mexico

There's a huge difference between immigrants and refugees, nobody wants/needs refugees..

African Warlords do.
They can always use more wastes of space for their slave labor

I have known the US to be pretty strict on who it lets in, at least relative to other countries. What has happened in Europe I believe to be a disaster, the ramifications of which they have only begun to feel. I do hope, however Trump decides to handle it, good people are still allowed free flow.

Plenty of arab countries don't allow people in their country if they've even visited Israel recently.

lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/forums/middle-east/israel/list-of-countries-that-do-not-accept-the-israeli-stamp-in-passport

Give me a logical reason those 10+ countries in their region aren't obligated to take in all the refugees but we, the US, somehow have a duty to fix their problem?

I'm tired of hearing the double talk from the left. For the past 20 years they've told us to keep our nose out of the middle east and stop "being world police." Now, we say "Ok, we'll stop." And they pitch a fit. It's hypocrisy at it's finest.

Not to mention that 70%+ of these "refugees" are military-aged men. That means the majority of them have left their wives/girlfriends and children behind, in a fucking war zone to be slaughtered, so they can come to the US and kick back.

So, you've got a pack of faggots who hate us, and have hated us for decades, that want to come here and chill while their country goes through a civil war (where the US will probably have to clean up their mess), then once the coast is clear go back to their shit-tier country and talk their bullshit hate rhetoric about us again? Yeah, fuck that nonsense.

In what universe do you flip off your neighbor everyday when you see each other in the driveway on your way out to work then think you're somehow entitled to walk in their house or believe we should invite you in somehow?

I'm against them not only for the reasons cited by others, but also because -- as a citizen who was born in the west with parents of East Indian descent -- I am often mistaken to be of Islamic faith by absolute cretins who can't even tell the difference between brown skin and mudslime. Here I am, fervently working on a M.Sc in the hopes of contributing to curing disease, having to worry all the while everywhere I go, every disaster that strikes thanks to these people. I know Sup Forums is all edgy and such, but since you seem to care so much about the issue, I implore you not to let your cabals go unchecked by reality. I am not a threat to you.

This may be a total cry into the darkness, but if I can anchor the mind of one potential offender away from citizens who contribute significantly to the first world, my creeping misanthropy may be kept at bay. This world is very irrational.

Always good to hear a wise man

>in the hopes of contributing to curing disease

Go back to India and teach them to quit shitting everywhere.

I'm far more concerned with pajeets that are being brought in on H1 visas than I am with Mohammads that don't come here in large numbers anyway.

Remove the entire H1 system.

Whitecismale like you will never understand

[continued]

Now, as for the conflict itself, it's a civil war. Civil. War. We had our own here, plenty of people died, plenty of money was spent, and we were better of for it. You know who we asked for help? No one. If you say you have beliefs, if you say you want freedom, you fight for it (and unfortunately sometimes die) for those beliefs. What you DON'T do is run away to the other side of the planet and expect to end up on someone else's doorstep.

Now, take this total stranger "Refugee A", military-age male who has just run away from his own homeland instead of fighting what he claims he wants (freedom). You're trying to tell me this guy is coming to our country and is magically going to turn into someone that has a) integrity b) courage and c) will honestly defend America if our own freedoms here are ever threatened? Fuckin kek. If you're running away from your own civil war, you're showing me that you wouldn't fight for my country to protect our freedoms and rights but you still want to be a citizen here. You still want the American taxpayers to fit the bill for taking care of you, to the tune of billions, but you're not willing to assimilate or even defend our country's principles? You can fuck right off. We don't need or want people with that mindset. Find another place to hide.

>In what universe do you flip off your neighbor everyday when you see each other in the driveway on your way out to work then think you're somehow entitled to walk in their house or believe we should invite you in somehow?

This is the double edged sword of mercy/morality or whatever you want to call it. The left sits on the moral high ground while most of them never come face to face with the consequences of their "charity". The world is not ready for globalization and peace, and like a body over confident in its ability to fight infection eating whatever it finds in the dirt, these nations are poisoning themselves in pursuit of the greater good.

Dude has a point

As long as Merkel's there the country's called Cuckmany. Fucking old bitch forcing other EU countries to take in sandniggers. We don't want them. Luckily the country I live in openley discriminates against refugees in our media and then we also have those libtards posting how we're such an open and progressive nation that we want sandniggers here, while in reality this place is a stop for them to get in to Sweden and Finland (most of them who have tried, have been deported back to the shitholes where they came from)

Let me just toss you into a total warzone with no equipment or team and see how long it takes before you cry for help.

Piss off you fucking liberal, go suck a mudslimes goat shit covered dick.

Nice logical rebuttal, faggot. Sure must be simple in your fantasy land of false dichotomies -- I'm not even a liberal. I'm what you might call a rational human being who can perceive the individuality America's forefathers fought for but ultimately lost judging by this generation.

I've been tossed into warzones with minimal supplies and equipment. They're not farmers with pitchforks. Nearly every household there has at least 1, if not more than 1, ak47. Go walk through a market there, it'll freak you out seeing hundreds of people with rifles slung on their back, loaded, with no safety switch on.

Quit trying to push this narrative that they're just "totally helpless poor refugees.....and also they looove America" when it's the complete fucking opposite. It's pointless to even talk to kids like you because you've never set a foot in the middle east yourself, you just want to talk like you know what the fuck is going on.

Tell you what, fuck-o. Build a fence around your property, bring them here and let them sleep in your house if you're so worried about their well-being. As it stands, there are plenty of actual Americans here now in America who are real citizens and need our help. But you're probably the same kind of asshole who tells a homeless guy you've got no change to spare and look at him or her like a fucking mutant when you cross them on the sidewalk.

I fucking hate them, am planning on shooting up another mosque because I can't get a job. ANYWAY
Starbucks is going to hire 10000 refugees?
It's illegal, if they hire a Syrian over a Canadian or American that's racial profiling. You cannot hire somebody over somebody else based on genetic or ethnic background.
Fuck this world.

>"crime rate skyrocketed"
Hong Kong is ruined

>pretending Hong Kong placates the ideas, feelings, or ideas of immigrants and doesn't literally beat them in the head as soon as they get out of line

kek

The second point is a poor one, and I love when people bring it up to me - when they're open minded reasonable people (read: not liberals)

Basically, if you ACTUALLY want to help refugees, you help them where they are. By accepting a tiny drop in the bucket of the "good" ones, you are robbing that region's talent and leadership and ability to fix itself. The amount of refugees we are capable of taking is NEVER going to be enough to even put a dent in the issue of their suffering. The cost of bringing them here and paying for them to live is astronomically higher than delivering aid and infrastructure where they are. It's inefficient, ineffective, and will ultimately lead to the deterioration of the countries that have the ability to help, thereby exacerbating the suffering and spreading it.

Also:
1. Majority all of the "refugees" are not coming from war torn areas, but are in fact economic migrants.
2. Almost all of the immigrants are young men. The extreme vast majority of immigrants are men between the ages of 15-28. I forget the actual statistic but it's something like more than 80%
3. These are people that do not share values with the people who want to help them. Liberals and left wing people cry out for them, while they believe that women are slaves who deserve to be raped if they don't cover their faces, and that raping a boy is an acceptable substitute when there are no women.
4. Rape, violent crime, and terrorist attacks all skyrocket in every country that has accepted them.

We have plenty of opportunities for tax paying immigrants to become citizens without having to import our own third world unskilled ignorant religious maniacs.

Also, the richest americans pay over 50% of the total gross taxes even though they pay lower rates. A lower percentage of a billion is a lot more than a higher percentage of your $40k.

>slim to none
>acts of terror happening a couple times a year
Ok.

" but America has one of the most extensive, if not the most extensive vetting processes to immigrate to"

Austria, Japan, Switzerland, and Germany are extremely hard. Russia is just about the same as the US in terms of the vetting process. Greece is extremely hard (who would want to live there anyways though). Oh also damn near all of the middle east is more harsh than the US.

This only works looking backward because we have accepted all of Europe as "white" Theses same arguments were used against the Eastern Europeans, Irish, Italians, and Germans.

People literal thought they were all rapists, murderers, and thieves.

Those attacks weren't from refugees though.

Just manage them in other way, the fact others have failed is not a valid reason and it doesn't mean you can't do it better

emulator.online/snes/hong-kong-97/

I have some compassion. What the US was doing under Obama seems to have been a good compromise. Some very careful vetting and allowing in some of the people that were displace because of our actions in the Middle East. It only seems right. Opening the floodgates, not OK. But letting in a trickle in a controlled manner, OK. Slamming the door shut, inhumane and will cause a lot of bad will all over the world. Prolly will result in more terrorists being recruited and counterproductive to national security.

the economic immigrants that are pretending to be refugees aren't refugees either,

and they're all coming from the same place.

Germans love the sand niggers

"If you don't give us free shit we will blow ourselves up in your cities and shoot up your nightclubs!"

So we should appease these people?

>Quit trying to push this narrative that they're just "totally helpless poor refugees.....and also they looove America" when it's the complete fucking opposite.

Fucking. This. The narrative keeps showing the pictures of children crying in Calais camp, when really there is maybe 1 child for every 200 men between the ages of 18-24, and that child is almost certainly BEING RAPED BY THEM.
en.europenews.dk/Sweden-Police-flee-refugee-camp-after-failed-attempt-to-rescue-child-rape-victim-Officer-I-was-mentally-prepared-to-fight-for-my-life--129975.html

But please libs, keep pushing the narrative that they're all helpless women and children when all of the statistics don't back it up.

Its not about appeasing people. Its about being our nation being a decent citizen in the world. The US has gotten to be the sole superpower in large part because the world largely sees us as a force for good, not a force that needs to be tamed and ganged up against. We have a whole lot to lose by nixxing that impression.

also maybe 20,000 islamic terorist and 1.5 billion muslims. You are painting with a really broad brush. It would be like assessing the whole of the US as fascist based on what some burgers post there.

It would be like assessing the whole of the US as fascist based on what some burgers post there.
Oops, I ment it would be like assessing the whole US on what US posters on Sup Forums say