Kendrick fans will defend this shitty cover

>Kendrick fans will defend this shitty cover

It's actually great

>Kendrick fans will defend this shitty album

I thought this was someone on Sup Forums memeing when I first saw it.

Kendrick don't love white people. Leave him alone.

It's a really awful font and font color, that's the only issue I have.

I don't think it's shitty, but it's not nearly as interesting as the to pimp a butterfly cover.
Maad city was just an erie family photo

idk

dude irony just turn your brain off lmao xddd

Can someone photoshop JUST.

same, looks like a viper cover

this

I can handle him pulling a Viper but that title looks like someone just slapped it on using fucking Paint in 5 seconds along with the parental advisory sticker (which is not even correctly fitting in the corner).

I understand being annoyed by shit like this is autist tier, but come on.

DUDE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SHIT LMAO
DUDE I'M JUST CAPTURING THE MOMENT LMAO

It's supposed to be straight in your face, just like the album is going to sound. No artistic wankery this time

the fact that it actively tries to be shitty like a Viper album cover makes it even shittier than a Viper album cover, which is actually pretty cool

did my best

LMAO thank you for the new custom cover user

As with all things Kendrick, "Haha it's only stupid and basic on the surface it's actually DEEP you don't understand he was only pretending to be retarded lol joke's on you!"

If you can, please find a way to put "fuck my shit up" in the parental advisory sticker

ask and you shall receive

Nicely done, 7/10

yall cowards

>kendrick is le black power

>works with nazi swift

Hella f*cking epic!

>I can handle a Viper cover
>But I can't handle it looking like someone just slapped it on using Paint in 5 seconds

What did he mean by this?

And a manlet too. Sad!

Okay, perhaps it's meant to seem like a magazine cover? Like, that's what struck me at first. Like the front cover of some beauty magazine or something.

Very different from his previous albums' covers, and I think it's for a reason.

Perhaps it's gonna be that the album is much more about him and being 'at the top'.

Just guessing, since in the past Kendrick's covers have been very relevant to the albums' content.

The track released, Humble, already seems to suggest it.

Adding to that, if we go with the 'magazine cover' thing, it's relevant how his expression is on this cover. Looks dead inside aha. So like a subversion of the normal smiles/beauty on these magazines.

visual aesthetics have never been kendricks strong suit, you only need to look at the way he dresses to realise that he should have someone else making visual decisions for him

>We want the Viper audience

You guys are really over-thinking the logic behind the cover.

It's supposed to be strikingly simplistic and "loud." It's supposed to be surprising--something you don't initially expect from one of the biggest emcees of the new school.

Yeah, it's so strikingly simplistic indeed, as was Yeezus, with it's 500 producers and 300 writers.

If you can't own up to this bare aesthetic, why do you bother with it? When Death Grips put a dick on the cover, as bad as that album art is, at least it meant something.

holy shit saved

humble was fucking terrible

to pimp a butterfly was fucking terrible

>ywn get another good kid maad city

I like the cover.

Fuck Kendrick but I like it. It makes sense when rap has these intentionally shitty covers (a la Life of Pablo).

I can't see it without thinking of

>damn...

>1 2 3 4 5 I'm the greatest rapper alive
damn...

The back cover is much much better imo. It looks like a soul record from the 70's.

kek, I'll be using this instead

This person understands everything

yeah it's "loud" and it looks like shit

Why is Kendrick so upset on these covers?

i agree. if you don't like this cover you have no artitistic eye

>le be socially upset black man MeMe xDD XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That's It!

GOT EM

Why are you so mad

Do it

>Sup Forums will meme a kendrick album for the rest of the year again

it leaked it's on what.cd

what have you done...

Saved from the shitter at work

jesus it's so bad

okay, what lead you to that assumption you low iq shitskin

Because most of his art is actually pretty conceptual, he talks about them himself. He's not just piecing things together and calling it work. He's never had a lazy moment in his life.

There's obviously something here that he's doing that people don't get, so they just trash it instead. You guys are retarded.

hes mad because the fans trashing the album covers are mad

DESU just white looks pretty fucking good

reminds me of talking heads 77

can someone do a "DID THE MAN WHO INVENTED COLLEGE" edit?

It'll be 9 different images one for each word

You have mistaken it for a Deathgrips album cover

That other version is good enough

is the font times new roman?

I like its cause its in a very "giving out my mix-tape on the street" kind of style. Also reminds me of a post punk cover like nick cave or swans

I think the whole point of TPAB was to have a very structured concept album so the cover art had to have a lot of depth and production to match that vibe. This seems very tour de force. Like this album should be rapped in the cheapest kind of case you can find and be printed from your house printer. I kinda like it actually cause a LOT of rappers start out doing that shit

/r/ing a dang it bobby cover with hank hills face

le mysterious moody black man meme

>putting fucking U2 on his album
JUST

TLOP had a good provacative cover that was very striking in its unconventional design that looks like a high school multi media project. This doesn't seem unconventional. It's just a picture of his fucking face.

Damn...

It's obviously his reaction to BLUMOF being elected president. I can't wait for all the lines about PMURT on this album, I bet Bono is gonna go in on him LMAOOOOOO

aw sheit nigga

im a big kendrick fan but this is a terrible cover and i have a feeling this album is gonna fuckin blow bags

>all the unwarranted U2 hate

Apple fags are mad as hell

U2 are objectively shit you fag

which is most likely bc hes been complaining about media polish for some time now. like when he said he'd only rock white tees on control.

now hes showcasing just that on his new album. font and center, no photoshop on his skin. its just a blunt image bc hes tired of everyone's shit.

Pretty sure the font and color are supposed to make it look like TIME magazine.

whats ironic about it?

nah, different font, the period, centered differently. I'll admit its similar but probably not intentional

A++

i like how you guys think this album cover is below your intelligence but you don't even think to wait until the album comes out to judge the cover within context

reminds me of a pusha-t album

So this is.... the power of hip hop...

Damn....

fuckin saved my man

same lmao

can't really believe this is really his cover