Has anyone here robbed a drug dealer before? I'm thinking about it not only to get drugs off the streets...

Has anyone here robbed a drug dealer before? I'm thinking about it not only to get drugs off the streets, but also to make extra money. Plus, would drug dealers really go to the police if they get robbed?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Devil-Britains-Feared-Underworld-Taxman/dp/1845961781
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best way is to do a couple deals, find out as much as you can about them while you give them bullshit, find something to get leverage and then blackmail them.

Pro tip, do it in a city you're not from, otherwise you'll get 187d

It's a very high risk move that I don't recommend, but if you are going to do it...

>do it someplace at least hours away from where you live
>leave town the same day/night within 1 hour of doing it
>have real guns and be prepared to ice someone if shit goes sideways

Don't bitch if you get shot.

Usually it's the dealer's best interest not to disclose any personal information about himself, and definitely not let guard down with anyone even if they've been dealing to the customer for years.

What this would do is, make small-time drug dealers start carrying knives, guns or whatever; essentially making the streets worse than ever.

If you want to clean-up the streets, call the police.

Just a heads up OP, someone I know tried this about 5 years ago and got stabbed to death 24 hours later. Found his body next to the dumpster of seafood restaurant. Strongly advise rethinking your idea unless you have nothing else to live for.

Nah. But I robbed a hooker once. After she fucked me I ran her over with my stolen car and took my money back.

But how would they find me if I do what says and go to another town?

Also I'd have to find drug dealers too

I'll assume you are trolling but drug dealers already carry guns you fucking moron.

I did the same, but since I'm Tommy Vercetti I drowned in 4 feet of water because I couldn't swim.

>if you want to clean up the streets,call the police

ya,so they can send out there very best white supremacist police officers to shoot some nig nogs and make the town riot

> I'm thinking about it not only to get drugs off the streets

Don't lie to yourself you coward, you're no better than a drug dealer if you're a thief, don't try to justify it and make yourself seem like a vigilante, you'll always just be a faggot.

But hey, go for it! It's not like drug dealers usually carry guns or anything, hope you get your skull blown off, retard.

You can try, but can you swim with
C O N C R E T E
S W I M M I N G
T R U N K S?

Not if they live in a gun-free zone, you fucking autist.

I've met 4 drug dealers in my life so far and only 1 of them had a gun. I know because I wasn't buying from them but they were my friends that I knew for years and have been to their houses.

>This is what anti gun libtards actually believe

dumbass..

>Doesn't know where any drug dealers are
Dude just stay home, wherever you are living it seems like a pretty safe area.
If you wanna grow some balls, use the time you would have spent as fucking Professor Layton and go to >Basically you are a faggot, fuck off

This. As a Canadian Somali, our Somali community here is fucked up. Heavily involved in drugs dealing, prostitution and murder. I've robbed a few drug dealers before and this is by far the best post in this thread.
OP, you better have heart if you're really gonna rob a drug dealer. You never know if they have a gun or a shank and if they're willing to shoot/stab you.
Be fucking careful and do it OT, NEVER do it in your neighborhood.
"Don't shit where you eat".

thats bad why?

>not only to get drugs off the streets

That set off the bullshit detector out of the gates. Not even a mediocre try op. Completely unbelievable scenario.

Side note. The idea of someone clueless as op, evidenced by his opening remark, actually being able to get/find legit connections to score a big drug deal out of his hometown (and then rob them) is laughable.

Canadian here.

Christ, I've called the police about 2 assaults, 2 break-ins, a burglary, a break-in and a guy screaming death threats at me in the middle of a street and EVERY time, the only response I get from the police is :"Yeah? What do you expect us to do about it?"

What a goddamn joke. I usually drive drunk 3 nights a week now, and I have still never been pulled over.

Protip: When it comes to computers; forget privacy, you have none, forget control, you have none, forget any idea of erasing anything; you can't.

The internet is truly forever for someone who knows how to look, and since virtually every computer in the world is connected to the net at one point in time or another, there is no computer privacy and no possibility of true and final erasure of something, short of isolating all copies of it into 1 physical hard drive and then magnetizing the hard drive + melting it down.

TLDR; always be very, VERY careful what you say on the net, you will definitely be identified, if someone who is also connected is capable of it.

whoops said break in twice. am drunk. about to go fro a drive.

You are a nigger, a filthy nigger. Personally i hope you're shot by the dealer

>Social Life of a Hood Nigger
>Sup Forums
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Kekekekek Good one my friend, well memed. FaggOP said he doesn't know any drug dealers, doesn't already pack any firepower and is totally new to the hustle. Even if you were a real dude, you should know that a kid that ain't streetwise will be smoked ASAP for looking like a plant to any experienced businessman. Knowing OP he would go to the business arrangement dressed as fucking Batman with his second finest katana (The best one is a collectors item, can't be scratched)

>On an Anonymous wasp harvesting message board, without a visible IP and behind 7 proxies
STFU newfag

Well you live in Canada where the police don't even carry weapons and sit around saying "so what do we do now eh?" Your government is a fucking joke.

Yes because drug dealers browse Sup Forums all day long

Your plan is retarded and this is why:
>be OP
>"Hate" drugs
>Also remember I owe hundred of millions dollars to trap whores I visit regulary
>Rob a drug dealer cuz drugs are bad mmmkay
>Think I can both make some money and get drugs off the streets by SELLING THE DRUGS IN THE GODDAMN STREETS
>Keep sucking traps feminine penises

Besides the basic internet autism, this is mostly a quality post (jump to the third sentence after the shit greentexting)

Make sure to aim for the children

Wtf is wasp harvesting?

Also,

>Implying the government or anyone else gives two fucks about identifying people who browse Sup Forums

Former drug addict here. If your gonna go into the ghetto and rob a dealer, you'll prolly get killed. That shit is a business and they will do what they have to keep the business good. The best thing to do is go suburban, find a guy who makes money but just enough to get by. Buy off him a couple times and then set him up when you know his routine. Then disappear. Avoid the areas that he goes too and you should be good. Don't meet his friends or leave a way for him to get back too you.

They actually do carry weapons. In Calgary, every cop has a BPV, baton, taser, pepperspray and a handgun.

In my city the cops have smaller BPV's and a handgun. It's difficult to gauge what the crime rate is, because the media is afraid to report crimes - for fear that new immigrants won't come to the city. Lots of undercovers around the east end, tho.

>Basic
Honestly I'm offended. The Bogpill is quite a hard and advanced pill to swallow even to advanced 30 yr old wizards such as you

To all the retards saying "nuuuh guns wall kull u"

If you've gotten to the point where the dealer has his hand on his gun, you've been too slow, too stupid, too pretentious.

If you rob someone, everything starts going faster. That's why the first thing the police tells you to do is to put your hands up. No reachy grabby.

If you're going to rob a drug dealer. you have to estimate that the dealer is at least somewhat more ready than the average person to defend himself, that goes with the job.

So the trick is being fast in getting the drop on him, and I don't mean the you have to hit him. You just have to let him feel that you also have a weapon, that you are serious, and that the operation is going to be fast. No leeway for him.

Now you have many problems:
1. You need the big fish. Robbing a corner dealer will get you on the wanted list, and will get you nothing. maybe a few dozen grams at best. You want to behead the snake, or at least gut it.
2. To get to the big fish, you'll need to have gotten vetted by the low corner thugs. Which won't happen if you haven't bought from them a few times before and they know that you are either a customer, or a reseller in need of more product. The corner thugs will never have a lot on them, and they'll also never respond to a first timer saying he wants half a kilo. You need to build up trust, and that's something you can't get if you're masked, so grow a beard or some shit like that.

3. If you do find a dealer stupid enough to sell you a kilo or half a kilo without having vetted you first, then you're in luck, the guy is dumb and deserves to get robbed. Mask yourself or do it in a place you're not known or aren't bound to walk the streets on. Get to the apartment or stash, let him start taking out the stuff and as soon as his eyes are off of you, get your gun to his temple. Be calm. this is the most important thing. being calm is the mark of the professional, and your victim will know that.

butthurt faggot and waste of good dubs detected

Thives deserve to have their hands cut off, get a fucking job

Go live in Brazil or some other third-world shithole where that kind of bullshit passes as justice.

>Wtf is wasp harvesting?
Proof that you are a newfag who doesn't get the joke. Lurk moar. Shitpost later.

And in all seriousness, nothing will happen if you use a dialup connection, a true VPN or two or more proxies. Unless you live in Tuvalu where Sup Forums is a real threat, the government wont even care to expend the resources to see who the edgy shitposter is when they have more pressing matters to attend to, such as catching drug dealers, maintaining and updating mainframe systems and counterhacking Russian hackers.

Theft is no justice, no matter how you attempt to justify it... Hopefully op is shot like the scumbag he is

We get it, you're a leet haxor.

Sounds like you're taking this personally. Do you have a story you'd like to share?

Not particularly, i just find thieves to be utter scum. It's the cheapest copout beyond welfare leaches...

Well, a lot of thieves steal to support a drug habit.
Maybe there should be more help for drug addicts; I bet you would see a drop in crime rates.

Drug legalization coupled with ending the welfare state would be eminently beneficial to drug addicts. The first obviously makes sense whereas the second would deter the destruction of the two parent household which statistically leads to less crime and addiction than songle parent households. I'd go further into detail but I really don't feel like typing it all out

I set up a buy a few years back between someone I knew and this guy who was selling OC 80s, back when they were OCs and not that OP crap you get today. My guy had a bag with about 20 grand in it, and when he put the money on the table, the guy selling pulled a gun out, so my guy grabbed his money and ran out of my house. When the guy selling chased him out he found my guy standing out in my driveway pointing his gun at him. So there I am, with two people pointing pistols at each other in my driveway. I was more concerned about my neighbors seeing than anything, so I convinced them to get back inside and put their guns away. Apparently the guy selling just got freaked, but I'm pretty sure he was just trying to rob my guy. In the end my guy bought 5 thousand dollars worth of pills, which turned out to be fake. Best fakes I've ever seen. I ended up having to help repay him some of that money by selling real pills. And that's how I became a drug dealer for a short time.

>Not even l333t h4x0r
Honestly just lurk around before you post. Greentexting doesn't mean you are instantly one of the big boys. I was just outlying what a newfag like you would need to do in reality to keep them of your back, since it seemed you panicked a bit with the 'DA GUBBERMENT IS WOTCHIN :DDD' shpiel.
Using a VPN is entry level shit anyway, I'm not exactly stating the NSA sourcecode here, only a macbook hipster in a (((starbucks))) would lack the ability to set one up.

DotR when

My fucking god you autistic child calm the fuck down.
I'm use to shit posting but you are autistic posting and it actually hurts.
>Kys

why is it a rake wit a noose, i dont get it

We get it, you think you're better than us.

amazon.co.uk/Devil-Britains-Feared-Underworld-Taxman/dp/1845961781

try this book, its quite good. He used to burn drug dealers with there irons.

thats how you get killed user

There is no need to get offensive, we are all Living Failures here. Just don't make out that you have been shitposting here for years. It really makes you sound like a newfag, of which I suspect you are. Calm down and lurk moar newfreind.

The natural predator of the leaf is the rake
>Look at the fucking flag boi

No u

you shoudl read the start of that book for free on amazon, it tells you what it takes to be the guy you wanna be.

"its me the devil, what are you going to do about it"

This is just the stupidest idea you could possibly have. There's a million and one illegal ways to make money, robbing a drug dealer is among the worst.

>187d
eurofag here
what that means?

killed.

My friend is a dealer (not weed), but not some street thug. All vehicle deliveries and there's a vetting process. His policy for robberies is to give up the drugs and money, it's not worth getting shot over. I imagine a lot of the higher end dealers don't carry weapons because it multiplies the fuck out of their charges if caught.

He's not a nigger though.