SCP-Game:

SCP-Game:
You spend a day in a room with the scp you rolled (last 3 digits)

SCP-247-An Evil cat

Well thats fucking unspectacular...

rolloli

Roll

hmm, i wonder how the jack in the box reacts to horniness

Roll

A dildo pops out if you sit on it

Cool, a fucking satellite which emits to Jupiter. I'm sorry op, I'm afraid I can't do that !

rollerino

At least you arent fucking dead if you are in a room with it

Role

It can't be that bad. Roll

Rollerino

Niggers are enjoyable but annoying at times

roll roll

I basically got sea cancer...

rolluioli

roll

Roll

Some 3D glasses

rell

rollin

concern

Rollento

Don't be a horollble roll pls

cmon baby

Roll-u

SCP-551 is a standard, five hundred and fifty (550) piece jigsaw puzzle, which should depict, in its finished form, the image of a solitary woman on a small row boat, surrounded by a stormy sea. However, due to the nature of SCP-551's abnormal qualities, some details of the scene are left incomplete, such as the woman’s face and [DATA EXPUNGED].

I got this

lol mine is a town from quebec

Roll

Roll

SCP-876 is a group of traditional pill bottles, label [DATA EXPUNGED]. The bottles are visually identical. If one is damaged, relabeled, or otherwise altered, it will revert to the usual form in █ seconds. If any of the containers becomes empty, one capsule pill will appear inside of it. The pill will be two different colors, but the coloration is always the same for each bottle—for example, SCP-876-2 always forms ███ and ██████ samples.

I'm bored

Rolling even though I have no idea what the fuck SCP is.

Rolling to not die...

Hopefully.

Rool

SCP-182 is a Caucasian male, of average build, roughly 45 years of age, and has suffered heavy abdominal and cranial scarring at an unspecified point in the past (by subject's own admission, shortly before he was admitted into the care of the Foundation in 19██). SCP-182 is both deaf and mute, compensating for these disabilities with natural abilities.

SCP-182 has displayed the ability to passively enter the minds of other beings, both human and animal, and to perceive sight and sound through their senses, in effect 'riding' as a passenger in their minds.

brb

SCP-391 is a single female specimen of Tyto alba alba, or common barn owl. Pellets regurgitated by SCP-391 are typically comprised of some form of precious metal. The metal produced seems to vary with the type of prey ingested. The owl, nicknamed Midas, has been documented regurgitating gold, silver, platinum, and other precious metals.

rollo

SCP-685 is a large pit located in a remote mountain region of ██████████, located at ██'███" S ██'███" E. It is roughly circular, with a mean diameter of 33.5 m, and appears to be a natural opening in the Earth's crust, with no signs of excavation. Roughly once every 2-5 hours, objects are observed rising out of the pit, pausing at a height of ±2 m relative to the rim of the pit before descending back into SCP-685. In the ██ years that SCP-685 has been under observation, no object dropped into the hole has emerged from it again.

rollin in the deep

rollex

SCP-029 appears to be a pubescent female of Asiatic-Indian descent. She appears to suffer from alopecia universalis. Over 80% of her pigmentation is a true black, while the rest of her skin has a complete lack of melanin, to the point of albinism. Her eyes are also a dark black in color.

SCP-029 has severe homicidal tendencies and has displayed a remarkable ability to use any item as a weapon. However, she has a severe compulsion against shedding blood, preferring instead to strangle her victims. SCP-029 has demonstrated dexterity and physical reactions four (4) times as fast as the average human. SCP-029 has also displayed extensive resistance to damage of all forms.

Nononononononnonono

Wow, a Sex-offender SCP...