Tell me, Anonymous

Tell me, Anonymous.
Why do you wish to be a woman?

I already look feminine so why not go all the way.

So i can pretend to be oppressed in a first world, secular, nation.

I'm failing life and generally invisible as a man, so why not give it a go as a woman?

they basically rule the world by playing the card of "men rule the world! I want equality! and by equality I mean I want more stuff and rights and privileges than men! EQUALITY I SAY!!"

and then they get all that stuff

plus it'd be nice to wear anything in public and people not give a shit. girls can wear guy clothes and it's fucking normal. nobody questions anything other than "she is a girl wearing cloths" but holy shit don't let a guy wear a dress, because that means he's a gay transexual weirdo, not simply A NORMAL STRAIGHT PERSON WEARING FUCKING CLOTHING.

Women seem to have dramatic ass orgasms.
I'd like to know who has a better orgasm.

So I can finally touch a girl

So I can ride the Cock Carousel.

>I'm submissive, so being smaller, softer, and weaker than men sounds great
>Love women's clothing, would get to wear them without it being weird
>Like most all things marketed to women
>Would get to date and fuck guys without it being gay
>Could give up on the idea of a socially-demanding career and just be a housewife if I wanted to settle
>Could get pregnant

There are many reasons.

I dont

I like it.

Post butt

Women are generally veiwed as beutiful and due to the neglect of being appechiated as atractive physically even if false it still sticks and forms into a dream (based on neglect) of being veiwed as beutiful in the eyes of muliple be it men or women.

TL:DR ungly FeelsBadMan women soft and nice

also case by case, i belive this is my reson, altho i do not pursue it as im equally happy as male.

multiple orgasm

To be able to wish to be a man

>Could get pregnant
Obviously you haven't met anyone pregnant

Any legit traps ITT? Any in the SoCal area?

Don't be that guy.

Well, obviously it physically feels like shit during, but the thought of becoming a mom is really exciting and happy for me.

...And that feels really weird, being a guy.

why be either one or the other if you can be BOTH?

Im going to be that guy. I dont know why but traps make me want to adopt them take care of them just like a girl and fuck them forever.

So I can touch myself

So I can get loads of abortions and keep the fetuses and then show my child when they misbehave

Yeah, but no trap wants that. Also, you're in SoCal. If you can't find a trap, it's because you're a fucking sperg.

Its mostly because i havent really tried tbh. And i do know quite a few traps that that's all they want.

free drinks and multiple orgasms

That would be a ruse, retard. Traps are on the same level as strippers and prostitutes. "You don't wife a ho".

So is that the difference between traps and trans? Maybe im looking for trans.

lol correct

Kind of, or at least I used to think so
I think its more that I just want to be cute rather than fully be a woman, yknow?

So I can lose my virginity simply by being reasonably attractive and cute.

In a western society I get a lot of privilege.

also. I'd love to give birth.

From what I've seen and experienced, it's best not to let them know where you live. You wouldn't fuck a hooker in your own bed, would you? Traps trans, and whatever bullshit tumblrism you throw out there, it doesn't matter. Gays have little to no sense of monogamy, traps have even less than that. Buy them drinks, fuck them, move on.

>neglected middle child
>socially rejected by adolescent peers
>romantically rejected by all women i found attractive
>successful with successful with >5/10 guys
>enjoy being fucked as much as fucking
>role reversal kink
>don't care about social privilege
>don't care about women's clothes
>willing to try most kinks in private, non-recorded
i got a barely hairy bear body, i should probably just be gay.

I'm a female and I don't want to be pregnant.It's disgusting and makes you uglier.
And I know someone who pooped during birth.

Everyone poops during birth, retard.

>Gays have little to no sense of monogamy
You're thinking of bisexuals, dipshit.

No, i meant gays. A 5 year relationship between two gays is like a 30 year heterosexual marriage. There is constant infidelity.

No, idiot

No, I want to be futa.

So I can make a shit ton of money on Twitch

Well, you can't accidentally get a guy pregnant, you see.

so I can have actual good sex toys,I would have tits probably.I already have a big ass and I could pretend to be opressed.

So I can make $0.72/hr per $1 a man makes.

They get to wear cute skirts