Cry bitches Donald Trump is your president and now you will have to get a job and work for a living no more free ride...

Cry bitches Donald Trump is your president and now you will have to get a job and work for a living no more free ride lazy fucks

look at what he has already done. He got a bunch of lazy ass people out of their lazyboy chairs and out exercising this is a good start

Oh my god! Stop crying and whining about everybody crying and whining. People are pissed. Get over it, snowflake.

Obvious troll is obvious.

and what is the working class going to do when they are fucked thanks to donald trump's shitty way of handling companys that decide to move to china or mexico regardless that fat dumbass does

america paying for the wall

hillary not in jail

im sorry,but who are the idiots? have fun being foreign countrys bitch when more and more companys decide to move out of america regardless how many bribes donald trump gives them

butthurt? im not butthurt,the butthurt ones were the ones who voted for this con man.republicans dont seem to have a clue when it comes to picking strong candidates anymore,the only people who liked donald trump were the extreme right idiots

>Donald Trump is your president
actually, no. He's not.

but do enjoy him, kind user.

>white college graduates

>implying american education is something worth bragging about

enjoy being brainwashed by your leftist college professors.hell,even middle school kids were protesting trump

He already made one promise happen that being he banned muslims from coming here so what makes you think he won't come through on the rest give the man a chance before you put him down hillary is a criminal and still is being investigated so we got the best of the 2

This way of thinking is exactly why your candidate lost the election.

>banning muslims from coming here

yet another example of how liberal donny is,you relize terrorists arent going to care about some shitty ban right.look at shitcago to see how well banning things to solve problems work

I am on disability and have been for 5 years. Trump isn't going to change shit.

yeah sorry we should of elected a criminal good thing you idiots didn't get your way this time your free to leave this country anytime you want here i found you a ride

I'm okay with this

Corona is a shitty beer anyways, only meat-head liberal college jock types drink it, always with a wedge of lime. No thanks.

its funny how people think im a hillary supporter,because im not.i dont support donald trump or hillary clinton and i cant wait to see how angry trump supporters are 4 years from now when hes did nothing but sit on twitter and gain weight

i guess being an empty suit is only a problem when your a democrat

The point is he already doing what he said he was going to so how can you complain

Wrong. Girls drink Corona

4 of the most crime ridden cities unite against the guy that wants to restore law and order to the land. No surprise here.

actually,liberal college kids drink craft beer.nobody drinks corona except sorority slut white girls

>implying Corona isn't delicious with lime
You and I both know it is.

I bet you wear a trenchcoat to the beach.

>no more free ride lazy fucks
posted by a mountain dew swilling unemployed neckbeard from mom's basement.

Man, I sure am behind the times

Anyone caught putting a lime in their beer should be slapped.

>he is already doing what he said he was going to

>he said mexico was gonna pay for the wall,seems like america is now

>he said hillary was gonna be locked up in jail,but she isnt

really,because i dont see him doing the stuff he said he was gonna do,especially since these are the 2 reasons why half of his supporters voted for him to begin with

>I bet you wear a trenchcoat to the beach.
Along with my cargo shorts and "my little pony" fedora, of course

Except they aren't per capita

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate

Come on.

It's watery shite. It tastes good with lime on a hot day, though. I can't believe we're arguing about this.

;)

You can do it in the comfort of your own home without fear of people thinking you are drinking something inappropriately. No one will be there to "catch" you doing it.

Try it, it's pretty good.

its not like american beer is any better,good luck when the hipsters ruin budweiser because of there pro immigrant liberal super bowl ad

Most of what he promised is either unrealistic or outright lies. The rest is illegal.

Enjoy your orange nazi overlord.

>projections
Invalid.

Just like you told me no one would be there to "catch" me masturbating, and look how that turned out.

10 fucking days really how much can a president do in 10 days he has already done one of the things he said i would say that is a good start

Now that is some un-self-awareness right there.

Bravo, 10/10 shitposting/trolling would rage at utter obliviousness again.

Rather a Long Island on hot days.

>should of

Long Island is $8 at a cheap bar compared to $2 for a Corona

Liquor is better. Beer is a chaser.

except your narrative is fail per capita

True, but I don't usually stay too late to worry. I suppose if I were low on funds, or intended to function the night I'd have to go to beer.

sir i'm legally disabled and receive neetbucks. trump couldn't even draft me if he tried.
go pay your taxes for my free ride and cry bitch.

I'm just happy hillary didn't get in and start ww3 cuz we all know that's what that crazy bitch wanted so fuck all of you hillary supporters

>elected a criminal

>not relizing there is a 3rd party we could of elected

or maybe,just maybe.republicans could of picked a decent candidate to begin with.its not like they had a clue when it comes to good candidates anyway.we had another bush(who thought illegal immigration was an act of love or something)a failed billionare who's claim to fame was hosting some shitty reality tv show,and a canadian

the only thing donald trump is gonna manage to accomplish is showing how the far right isnt any better then the far left

probably disabled cuz your to fucking fat to get off your ass but nice try

well,with all the talk about chyna and mexico what makes you think donald trump is gonna be any better

>i have never traveled and only drink PBR: the post

the pure butt hurt and anger that went in to that
it's delicious

Summer beach time is a cheap endeavor for me, it's something i do when i want to blow a full weekend spending as little as possible

Cooler of beer: $15
Bottle of rum: $15
20 lbs of ice: $4
Tank of gas to get to beach: $18

I get drunk while shrimping or fishing, cook it right on the beach, pass out drunk, repeat next day, drive home Monday morning before work

>go to war zone,leave women and children in safe country

meanwhile in iraq