What do you usually get to eat at the movies? I generally get a steak and chicken wings

What do you usually get to eat at the movies? I generally get a steak and chicken wings.

>eat at the movies?

always pizza

always confused if i should tip based on the food price or food price + movie ticket though

I live off a steady diet of chicken fingers and a side of fries.

I make sure to throw my garbage on the floor to keep people employed. Without me, they'd have nothing to do. :^)

I get salmon and popcorn. How much am I supposed to tip the waiter?

your pussy :^)

You too?

I dont care about their jobs, I'm just doing exactly what I want with my popcorn by dumping my refill on the floor along with my diet Coke

OP likely has a boipucci

u gay bro

tip % is ALWAYS 20% of total price + tip, math gets a bit tricky but you can get the friends you brought with the movies to help you

Are you poor or something? Why wouldn't you eat there

do they literally serve crab legs?

>tfw trying to watch finding dory but the kid in front of me is cracking crab legs and slurping out the meat the whole time

i got a fucking refund, still tipped though

catamite, actually

Countryfriend steak and eggs w/biscuits and sausage grave, grits, and a side of creamed spinach and sweet potatoes.

A large sweet tea.

Two slices of banana cream pie.

Large popcorn and butter.

Generally just some fries and chicken fingers. Sometimes cheese sticks.

nooooooooo, that popcorn cost ten g's

cus its a fucking movie theater
not a restaurant
this is almost as dumb as that stupid "cinemafalcon" shit you guys made up

How do you tip on a refund?

No seriously tell me, it kills me not to

12 oz filet w/ a crabcake on the side.

>he doesnt own a falcon

Honestly, I decide whether or not I throw out my trash on how much I enjoyed the movie.

Nearly took a shit on the floor when I went to see Deadpool

I love trying to watch a movie while mouth breathers chew and eat steak with the lights on.

It's just like being at home with 50 strangers.

Normally 2 panzerotti, but lately i've been more into hash browns with fried eggs

wait, ok, you guys are starting to sound serious
do they actually serve food in you theaters?
is this an american thing?

I usually get a few plates of sauteed scallops with a lascivious red wine

a bowl of rice with a nice side o´chup

I dont do that because they have no control over movie quality (kino quality maybe). They DO have control over food prices though and the money they got from that XL bucket can go right to paying to clean the mess up

Not even kidding

I try to avoid the soup of the day cause then I have to pee during the movie

Yes, I've eaten steak in an American movie theater - The Warren, in Moore, Oklahoma.

oh but the large soda is just fine with you

You dont pay the extra $2 for the piss hose? Do you live in Sudan?

OH, we're talking about at the theaters...

Who the fuck goes to those still, I cook food myself and then watch a movie...

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EAT FOOD?

sitting at a table looking at a wall???

>2016

get some netflix for your phone m8

steak is best
then some cheesecake
-Grapevine, Texas

hey guys when you're at the cinema does the usher charge you extra when he brings you over your extra helpings of ranch for your pizza?

and what should i tip him?

Makes sense tbqh famalamadingdong. I have a drive in where I live tho, so I usually go there because they play decent movies and snacks are dirt assed cheap.

And I can just get drunk in my car

Disgusting

popcorn

Its rolled into the cost

I want to do coke in peace while I watch a movie just once, maybe a drive in is the place

Ordered nachos with cheese twice and both times I got cheese on my cloth. I'm done with nachos.

Shit man don't do coke. I'm almost a year clean and it's all kinds of fucked. Maybe shrooms or something, just not coke dude.

this, with a fork and a knife ofc
we are not animals

Studio Movie Grill has awesome bacon pizza.

What? I heard it was awesome

just pee on the floor and make a mess like the rest of these autists

>lemon on your schnitzel
My friend of African descent

>with fries
Slightly less my friend of African descent

>implying africans know what schnitzel is
That's for Ubermensch only.

At first yeah, but it's way too easy to get hooked, and once you're hooked, it's every kind of fucked. Just be careful user, I lost a lot of shit when I got hooked

Those dubs dont lie. Will do

Just using an ironic form of nigga.

German food is god tier though man, jfc.

Oh shit man, those are some next level dubs. Fuckin nice, thanks for pointing them out, would've missed them

straight guys have boipuccis too, they're actually the tightest and sweetest.

>The Warren
My nig, OKC here, where you at senpai?

they have crab cakes and crab ceviche

Being the first to yank down a phimosis foreskin is like 100000x better tobequitehonest

Usually there is a break in the middle where you can... oh you mean cinemas.
I forgot Americans don't have things like theatre or opera.

i dont know man, sounds like it could hurt him

Cats

Yeah we do.

They're mostly just for women though.

Yep. Thats kind of the point. Like tearing a hymen.

do you at least kiss the head afterwards?

If you'd ever done it then you'd know why not

Its like a cheese factory under there

>choosing to sit on the front row

Why can't Amerifats stop grazing?

Which SMG senpai? There's one in Tampa near me but their food is shitty. Typically when I go see kinographs I just hide a Subway sub in my girlfriend's purse.

Cinebistro is better my fellow Tampabro.

I'm quite partial to pickled pigs feet with a side of buttered crab legs on my anvil

i cant fucking believe they charge you now to have the usher come give you 8 or 9 pumps of butter into your popcorn after you've already eaten the top layer that had the most butter in it

Hmm. I try to organize getting a meal somewhere else beforehand.

I don't like the crap my local theaters serve and I'd prefer to exorcise any need for conversation via the dinner.

The idea of ushers wandering around the rows asking people if they want ranch is really strange to me, for example.

>not asking for a cup of butter to continually pour over your popcorn while you eat
Do you even go to the movies?

Where do you even park your rascal?

She's even fatter than the Americans in Wall E

Bitch doesn't even have Cankles. She has Thighcles.

I eat bearded clams at the theater. You reach down to the bottom of the popcorn tub.

Diet coke? You should get normal coke, way more sticky.

15%

hey how do you guys determine whether or not you're going to leave your used up oyster shells on the ground or if you take them to the garbage?

sometimes if im really mad ill dump the extra butter at the bottom of the bucket all over the seat and arm rests

>Countryfriend steak

Wichita has a Warren downtown that has a menu and waiters. Also beer

>opera.
You know I can tell you're queer?

Of I don't tip the waiter 50℅ he tells the kino shooter to stay away from my ailse, why bother going to the kinema if I'm not getting shot? Once I tipped him 40℅ and he let my falcon out of his cage, little bigger stole my bucket of crab legs

My cinema charges a $5 shucking fee, so I generally bring my own knife and bucket to dispose of the shells.

Why would you take/buy anything apart from a bottle of water?

she lost a lot of weight, she's almost normal sized now.

What kind of faggot can't stand two hours without eating.

>I lost a lot of shit when I got hooked
I've seen people lose everything.Families, houses, businesses...

Mein Neger

Stillwater, but a regular at z'Warren.

>not getting 4 large fries at McDonalds and making the entire theater reek for the duration of the film
In all seriousness lollipops are the patrician choice. Long lasting, not even remotely hard to get in, mostly non bothersome to the rest of the paying audience, delicious, and not pure junk to stuff your face with just because you're bored.

>sitting in the front row so you cant watch all the people in the theater die when the inevitable white male shooter shoots up the place

I shiggy

I find the idea of eating at cinemas strange.

Third world contrarian spotted.

It's called restraints, nigga.

thats a really good idea might try it. might stop me from getting those giant drinks that make you pee.

Bottle of water and lollipops every time chief. They're so cheap too you can load up with like six for constant juiciness

Yes, there are theaters that serve food.
Most people don't go to them. Most people don't go to a theater for dining. They go to it to enjoy a movie.

Ribs from the Montgomery Inn.

Man, it's just two things that don't go along for some people.

>he doesn't live near an alamo drafthouse
What's the third world feel like?

last time i was at the matinee people got pretty upset when i ordered thai food delivery into theater #3

it really did stink up the whole building though

Third world contrarian spotted 2 - electric thirdworldagoo.