RIP

RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVx08aBE7Lc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuwaiti_oil_fires
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One of the great Arabic world leaders who were lied false charges by the USA and deprived of their lives in an unfair trial.
Those who succeeded in governance and tried to escape from the influence of the USA are killed and killed by sin.

First Hussein, then gaddafi, and now Assad. Why is our government full of so many good goys

this

americans killing every secular or independent leader left and right, leaving islamic fanatics to take over and in the chaos millions of people invade europe but it's all our fault of course

america is truly the great satan

can't wait for judgment day to come to these war pigs lads

>start endless war with Iran, killing hundreds of thousands, displacing even more
>used chemical weapons on citizens of his country
>invade Kuwait, got btfo, and out of pure butthurt, torched all the oil field, resulting in an environmental disaster, killing thousands
>ruled his country with an iron fist, tortured and killed political dissonants

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WAS A GOOD BOY

>Saddam_Hussein_in_1998.png

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVx08aBE7Lc

Oh shit when did he die?

Fuck all you faggots for defending saddam. The Iraq war was not justified, but he burried his own grave and he deserved to lying in it. I'm happy he lost it all, forcing him to live in a cave as his sons died by the hands of American heros.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuwaiti_oil_fires

yeah but these resulted in werner herzog's best film so really it was for the best

This. The problem was that we tried to install a democracy or some ignorant shit instead of putting another dictator in charge.

I hate faggots like you. You think war and suffering is all a tv show. My family was forced out of Iran because of Saddam. All my friends, whose families come from Iraq and Iran, have similar stories.

Your movies cannot depict the pure evil that was Saddam Hussein. I wish he was still alive so I could anally rape his old man twink ass.

not a tv show faggot, a documentary

And what right does it give you to intervene, you retard. And don't act like it was the primary reason for the US to invade Irak in the first place.
Now look at middle east, and see how fucking Iran ironically has become the most stable country in the area.
Be proud

at least Iraq and whole middle east were more peaceful than now when he was in office.

The U.S.'s goal is to keep Russia out of the Persian Gulf, where the oil is.

Terrorists turn the Islamic world into such a mess that it's not even worth invading for Russia.

Of course, war itself is profitable just by itself.

Every country must go through a period of genocide and oppression.

The U.S. has done all of that and more, and the U.S. supported Hussein during his rise to power and the Iran-Iraq war.

The goal was to take that oil for the US and western countries, but now it's not even possible. Also Russia is now in Syria. Well contained !

He literally did nothing wrong

Iraq doesn't have that much oil.

Like I said, it's about preventing Iraq, Russia, Syria, or Afghanistan from invading Persian Gulf countries (like Kuwait) that have oil and are U.S. allies.

>russia is now in syria
Sure, but Syria is such a mess that it can't really be used for anything.

I'm not saying I approve of any U.S. foreign policy, but it's not hard to understand why it is the way it is.

Reminder that he wanted to sell oil for euros and not for US (petro)dollars.
Really makes you think 'eh?

Fuck. I love France.

>Saddam wanted to sell oil in Euros instead of Dollars
>Gaddafi wanted to create an African gold backed currency to sell his oil in
>both leaders were suddenly labeled as terrorists and killed shortly after this
Hmmmmmmmm really makes you think

Oy vey, think of the economy goy!
It would result in financial shoah!

Saddam wanted to bring women's rights to the ME, I say fuck that son of a bitch, I hope he is burning in hell.

>USlamists

>"Miss me yet?"

IT'S TIME TO BOMB SADDAM

This is no excuse for you though. You could just not let them in, just like every other country in the region.

We should have forced secularization and liberalization through their constitution like we did Japan.

>implying that will ever happen