How easy is it to date African women in your country?

How easy is it to date African women in your country?

Like African-African.

extremely

Impossible

>tfw you will never eat real chocopussy

Fuck

Easy but no one does it cause they're shit tier

They're better for a shag and then leave

enjoy your aids fellow imperial

Completely true when you find a decent looking one, 80% of the black chicks here are obese.

imposibiru
I've seen black grill only once in my city

Lucky you!

not that hard at all, whether black like me or white. I prefer white women though

impusibru

Never seen one

I've never seen a black person who wasn't an abo begging on a street corner

I haven't seen a nigger in months.

Just go to cuba, they have nice beaches too.

>African-African

All the blacks keep to themselves.

easy

They have pure African people there.

go to oaxaca an eat some zapopussy
shes so beautiful, and its not hard if you live in a large city and are respectful and polite, they are different than our african americans in that cultural regard

Dated an African girl in Africa before, never wanted to date a nigger-American.

the contrast is stark isn't it?

I never imagined myself wanting anything to do with a black girl until I moved to Africa. The difference is night and day, literally everything about them is better.

very easy

I wouldn't know

I wanna taste that pink snatch

Been to Oaxaca for christmas, its fucking horrible, the people are shit and theyre ugly as fuck, nuce asses tho but still, im mot resigning to comunist indians

i love me some zapobooty

It's easy to find a black prostitute, but usual black girls are hard to find. They are studying in several Universities and usually coming back to their home country.
The blackest uni in Moscow is pretty far from metro station , so going there on purpose is pretty tiring.

Impossible.

If you can find yourself a Black woman, you become a legend because they are so rare here.

tfw no chocolate African gf

is the most brazilian thing you can do, even our nazi party supported doing so

>rare

Not in Little Somalia aka Leppävaara

Haven't seen one in my country.

this

It's possible, but not very easy IRL.

Most of the guys and girls having a black spouse have imported them personally from a foreign country.

Completely different circumstances between the two whole groups

Ins't 80% population fat anyways?

Possible actually.

what does «ANAUÊ» mean?

ANAUEHUEHUEHUEHUAHUEHUEHUEHUEHAUHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHAUHAUEHUEHUEHUAHUEUEHEHEUHEUEHUEHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEAHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

bump ;)

france YES

I've seen like, ten of them max, and I can't get a date anyway, no matter the race.

You're my brother, in tupi (indigenous people) language

they are so easy a feral pack of them literally whistled at holla'd at me in the street the other day
i told them to go away because they are ugly and i have self respect

but if you do want to for some reason they are the easiest, i don't think you even have to do anything, you could be mute and still fuck them probably

I've seen two of them in my entire life and they were both fat

OP said African-African.

All blacks in America are part white.

The ones I know are foreign students. None of them are fat but with some it looks like they're starting to grow.

Just find a horse

>All blacks in America are part white.

>Swede telling me how my country is

There are first and second gen Nigerians, Kenyans, Somalis, and Ethiopians here. Unfortunately the second gen almost always adopts nig culture and sink in with the rest of the hopeless "bleached" masses.

We have plenty of immigrants from Africa in my city, but most are from the Caribbean. Caribbean girls are way better, IMO.

Beautiful accents and less cultural barriers. It's impossible to differentiate (physically) a black person from the Caribbean from one from West Africa, as well.

Since I'm mulatto, I'm like candy to them. I'm considered attractive to them physically, but most of them aren't into introverted, nerdy dudes.

are you talking about maghrebis or black women

black
and african-african like op asked
there is also hte more normal kind of ghetto nigger dressed like american ones , but i'm talking about the barbès tier multicolour boubou true negros who smell like bad food

Impossible, I've only ever seen one black woman in Poland and she was a French tourist

Bwahahahahhahaha,this is fucking impossible

I am talking to an african girl right now, chocolate pussy awaits

very easy

Go to an embassy and ask for an African gfl

I dated a black girl, both her parents were from Nigeria. They immigrated in the 80s. Didn't work out for a variety of reasons, one of which is that she thought it was alright to slap me when she got angry. That happened once and I told her that if it happened again it was over. She did it again.