Which one would you want to rape most? Not fuck, rape. Why?

Which one would you want to rape most? Not fuck, rape. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Right. She looks happy enough that it would be worth the effort to destroy her life.
Also she looks like somebody who can really be broken in half.
After i'm done with her, after her cunt is full of my cum, i would probably yank off one of her little toes and swallow it, just to have something of her with me forever.

what the fuck is that last part

If you're gonna do something, you better do it right.

Hmmmm sweet juicy piece of meat. Blood on her white skin would look fantastic.
And imagine her long hairs, glued to her pale body by blood, piss, spit and sweat.
She is a perfect fuck toy, a slender bitch for well built studs to handle, and to use as they like.
Imagine punding her body, while her whole figure shivers for the sheer terror.

up

left, wipe that bitch look off her face, shave her eyebrows too and slice up her lip

cockflesh

Left. Looks like a cunt already, might as well fill her up

What we should have known all along traineddog.club

rape is bet

left. in the ass, cuz she would prob like it in pussy

you cant rape them, they are wet. the need the cock.

how do you know

bump for more, difficult to choose

Post more of left. Right is quite nice too, I'd probably tie them both ass-up on the bed and alternate.

of which one?

here is left

how would you get them tied up in the first place?

moar

Middle. her friends are hotter so could convince her afterwards that she should be grateful

What are their names op. I want right choking on my cock

mail me at [email protected] i can give you their info

White one.
She looks too content too normie.
I'd like to rape her first,then blame and shame her and then continue brutally raping her till she gives up.
Then make her my slave,daily blowjobs,naked all day,fuck my bro's,and rape at end of the day.
Then i will set her free,only to catch her at exit and rape her again brutally until she realizes freedom is a lie.
god i am awful

i made a new one

ruin Suzy

her tits

pussy

body

Yeah, definitely right. Perhaps a little bit of torture alá Pee Wee Gaskins, you know, plumbum plugging and shit.

Any.
They're all white womenz.
Oooga!

lmao

there? The right ones first name is Grete by the way

details?

Grete looks so innocent. If I saw her alone I'd have to drag her home, strip her and fuck her doggy style while squeezing her tits. If she doesn't seem to be enjoying it give her the option of acting or anal. Hopefully she'd choose anal but I doubt it

you wouldn't force it?

Someone rape this cute little slut

U got kik ?

After she's pretended to enjoy the doggy style the first time I'd show her the cameras and might not need to force her. Then just see how far I can push it. After that I might have to use a bit more force ;)

Rape this aussie slut.

DevaRi007

you dont think she might start crying?

She might but that would just be the encouragement I need to tie her in a chair text her friend on the left of OP from Grete's phone to come round and force Left to her knees in front of the chair. Then I'd skull fuck her and once finished tell Grete that she can stop crying or her other friends are next.

I want to break Grete with minimum force, the girl on the left though would get a lot of beatings though

op dont give up now

bump

the one in the middle. Left one is a bitch already. fuck that. The right one looks quiet happy and confident. maybe you can fuck up her life but she will probably talk to some therapist or shit. But the one in the middle. Chance are good that you completely break her. That she falls in a deep depression und stats to screw her own life und never talks to some one bacause at some point she started to hate her self just for beeing born.

Which one?

Which one would you rape?

right one.

Smug bitch on left