Ur cunt

>ur cunt
>what's the best street food in your city

Flag
Pic related, a bacon wrapped burrito filled with marinated meat and cheese. I love hispanics!

Trump got here too late, they've already one

there isn't any street food in my city

Wow what a shithole. Tbqh a city isn't a real city unless you get random old Mexican ladies approaching you on the street selling cheese and tamales out of a cooler.

They don't send their children to go door-to-door with a cart in your country?

Shaurma on Srednaya street.

Too many grown ups with carts for kiddos to be able to compete.

fuking pederburgers get out rrreeeeeee

pidorburgers

rate

Пoшeл нaхyй пидopac. Ecть тoлькo oднa шaypмa нa cpeднoм и oнa в HИЖHEM HOBГOPOДE!

Shaurma filled with cheese, bacon, chicken, mushrooms and tar-tar sauce (or shawerma idk how do you call this) near my house.

There is no street food in Moscow.
Because it is -30 in winter and +40 in summer and street kiosks are forbidden by law.

Hot dogs are the most common street food, or burger-style sandwiches.

Shawarma.

wtf I hate russia now

wtf I love russia now

1.Spain
2.Most fast food are just bocatas.Mostly jamón with tomate,tortilla and calamarii

>bread sandwich with bread
wut
spanish cuisine is now /brit/ tier?

Chebureki

1.flag
2.Infidel kebabs

We have "food trucks" selling pupusas and Salvadoran food now in Oregon. I stop by and get some now and then.

>>bread sandwich with bread
>Torilla is bread
Wut?

Tortilla is a kind of bread in every country in the world except yours
Tacos, specially al pastor

>Tortilla is a kind of bread in every country in the world except yours
No.I went to Chile and Argentina and they had our tortillas

Don't they call them omelettes?

They call it tortilla de papas

Confirmed for shit-tier

How do you call actual tortillas btw?

>Venden huevos de gallinas y de ánsares, y de todas las otras aves que he dicho, en gran cantidad; venden tortillas de huevos hechas.

- Hernán Cortés, Carta de Relación II (1520)

>Y uno de ellos tomó unas tortas de pan de maíz y arrojólas hacia nosotros diciendo: tomad y comed, si tenéis hambre, que nosotros ninguna tenemos.

-- Hernán Cortés, Carta de Relación III (1522)

>tfw the conquistadores used the true name, tortilla, to refer to egg omelettes and "tortas de pan de maíz" to refer to mexishit flatbread

pan tomate is good af

lurking this thread for possible taiwanese and indonesians

my city is a shithole with nothing of value
the closest thing we have are taco trucks and residential tamale vendors but I doubt they are anything amazing

Tarte Tatin

t. Orléanais

Nope.What is it?

I think some azeri's call it shaurma

such an obvious answer

These things, can be filled with anything from ham to cheese to shrimps

Fucking Russians stealing Brazilian food :)

what filling do you prefer?
please teach me how the BR palate works

hey man..you re paying her kids college after all

Cheese and chicken (both together)

I don't want to see our diabetes rates in 20 years with their food (as tasty as it is), how fat their kids are and their growing population

berries

what kind of cheese?
sounds breddy good

Flipland
Balut. It's delicious. Especially the head.

Pick one

FUCKING, THIS

We don't have that shitskin thing here.

rude

Off the truck

Catupiry, a brazilian kind of creamy cheese that tastes like feta

Porilainen.

Grilled sandwich with pork-sausage patty (hamburger buns are just as common). Usually served with a lot of mustard and garlic.

If you're from Tampere, you probably eat black blood sausage w/ lingoonberry jam str8 from the local street vendor.

WTF I love Brazil now

Frikandel or kroket

Mmm I want a yummy weeny

I've been monitoring your food for a while.
Why is such a random country so amazing at it?

Does this count?
If not then the UK does not do street food (or at least our own)

Pederburgers call it shawerma.

I see no poo beverage in that picture.

They have been here in commiefornia for a while now, just now they started to become big restaurants. They are okay, something new.

that's a fuckload of meat, specially all that pork is enough to trigger a suicide by a durka.

Kebab, duh.

What about fat Pete and his greasy burger van at the side of busy roads or laybys?

Which one do you like? Plenty of 'em. If you're planning to visit here, please speak malay or chinese and you will get extras. :D

>not even deep fried
How you can eat something so low in calories? Are you a commie?!

Zapiekanka.
Basically half a baguette baked with mushrooms, melted cheese and whatever else you have on hand. Not particularly complex, but very cheap and filling.

>putting souses on it
I hate poles now.

>calamari
I need me some of that now

flag
duner/doner

>street food
Doesn't exist.

Arancini

good luck to eat that in the street
et c'est bien meilleurs avec de la crème fraiche

Damn that just reminded me of this dank food truck that's always out by the bars but I haven't been there in ages cause I don't really drink lately.

>$2.50
bugger that

razza maestra

this

What's wrong? That seems pretty cheap

>italians have coxinhas

What do you fill yours with?

lángos is the best imho

Rice. The most common variant (the one I posted) contains, other than rice, ragù, peas, cheese and meat.
Are coxinhas made with saffron? It's what characterizes arancini, in fact the shape varies depending on the area of Sicily

>Fatta con un impasto di farina di grano e acqua o brodo di pollo, la coxinha è tradizionalmente ripiena di pollo bollito e tritato, che viene successivamente rosolato in un soffritto di carote, cipolle e prezzemolo, può anche essere farcito con crema di formaggio (solitamente il Catupiry), e verdure. Modellata a coscia di pollo, è infarinata con il pangrattato e fritta in olio caldo

I hate this shit