Dear canadeians, how does it feel to have a literal cuck as your president?

dear canadeians, how does it feel to have a literal cuck as your president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=JNu4xU9qOEM
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/29/trump-asked-for-a-muslim-ban-giuliani-says-and-ordered-a-commission-to-do-it-legally/?utm_term=.ee1c4618a3eb
thehill.com/homenews/administration/316586-trump-persecuted-christian-refugees-are-priority
youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meh, he's better than the retarded turd

still better than having trump?

i didnt know their were muslims on Sup Forums..

I hate bots.

I also hate Turdy. Fucking liberal puppet. Only reason they put a pretty drama teacher up front and center. He can read the script real good like!

Fucking disgrace to democracy.

Cuck > Trump

Canadian here. What are you talking about? Is there a news story I missed? Can you post a link? Or are you just exaggerating

How did you get past the "I'm not a robot" button?
Genuinely curious.

He'd kick your ass and Trumps faggot!!!!

well if he did that then i would win

You call him a cuck but he could beat the fuck out of trump and bannon at the same time

you must be one of 'em, you look triggered

I'm embarrassed everyday that this idiot is our PM.

im embarrassed that trump is the POTUS, how stupid is that

I'd be more embarrassed if it were Hillary to be honest.
Even as secretary of state, she was selling us out to foreign interests.

At least with Donny there's a slight chance things will be better.
Probably not, mind you. But a chance is better than a guaranteed loss.

Really bad tbh

Nope

You must be retarded if it isn't obvious

BERNIE SANDERS DID 9/11

How was she selling us out

Pay to play. Donate to Clinton Foundation to get Bill to speak, I'll help get this signed or pushed through.

Sort of shit.

I want a cagematch
Trump vs. Truedoe

I bet sweden is jelly

trump's faggot would simply destroy him and his wife's anus

Our guy is a better...he is a piss drinker.

Do you know what the word "literal" means?

Dear OP, you jealous

I'm sorry. You're not allowed to post that. It might offend someone. Please go with these kind RCMP officers to the reeducation camp where we'll teach you all about diversity and white guilt.
Again, sorry for any inconvenience. It's for the betterment of diversity.

Not from Canada, are you?

I am. That's why I love your picture. And know that the RCMP is going to butt fuck you for posting it.
Turdy's Canada is a bleak place. We have no culture. Only diversity.

that prolly aint far from the truth after that mosque attack

>being this butthurt about living in a tolerant society where the only terrorists are white people.

PhD in Cuckology

yeah our country is going down the drain with turdy's leadership and it makes me sad to see he cares more for the muslims then us vets

What's obvious to you isn't obvious to others.
And if you think I'm retarded, I will remind you where you are.

You haven't answered my question.

I'm not butthurt about the tolerant thing.

I'm annoyed that our culture is being eroded to make way for others. Instead of the way it's supposed to be, where we integrate them.
Or at the very least, give them a part of the desolate wasteland and say, "good luck!". Just like how we colonized the west! Free land! Make it valuable! Farm! Live! Better life! and all that. But no, we treat them like royalty, living in conditions well above a large number of working canadians. It's wrong, on so many levels.

canada has a military?

TRUMP DID 9/11

you need to shoot yourself

it's spelled Canuck you hoser

thank fuk.

Hockey sticks, canoes, and crank powered helicopters.
We can do shit, eh!
We also got them sled dogs too, eh. But they belong to Mike. He patrols the north, eh.

Nope, not a lick of evidence to support it, try again trump flunky.

shh it's our best kept secret

Dear Republican idiots, how d oes it feel to know that you're are the biggest cucks of all?

In fact, the only cucks ARE republicans. That you've been projecting for years, because you literally can't deal with how much of cucks you actually are.

Case in point: Trump. He's reneged on every promise that he's made. IF not fully, then in part. Remember, YOU'RE paying for the wall, not Mexico.

Wasent there som crazy theory that he's castors son or something? I remember reading about it somewhere on here, thought it was hilarious

Keep telling yourself that. The denial is what keeps Dems in power.

i have simply 1 question u faggit. When someone knocks at your door at 0100 am. do you open it without looking thru the peep hole, or do you look thru the peephole. if u dont recognize them what do you do. open the door anyway.... get my point carl.

id gladly pay for it. just add it to the national debt. whose gonna collect that debt? mexico? kek

print baby, print

Even less known, it has TWO intelligence agencies. Ever hear about them? No?

Exactly.

The fact that as soon as I see those hell spawn I can hear their annoying honks just baffles me.

oh ok
show me the evidence.....

Batshit crazy policies like Trump's are what keeps Dem's in power.

Eg, logic, reason, intelligence. Everything that republican votes (like you) are not.

Americans lashing out at others because their country is gigantic dumpster fire? Go eat a big mac you fucking basement troll.

fine. let us pay for it. job done. is that the worse thing u can cum up with u blue haired anal carrot

A wall that literally doesn't solve the problem at all. In fact, has zero impact on the immigration issue...

And yes, keep printing that money. Collapse the US economy...
And keep on voting republican('t)

cucks

proof of zero impact.
ps u sound smart, educated i implore you please check
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

"our culture"

What culture? Tim Horton's, hockey sticks and zambonis?

We're giving good honest people a chance. Chances that some of us have taken for granted. Clean drinking water, a place to live free of war and guess what? they're flourishing.

The genetic makeup of the people of this country will not change the values the country stands for.

looks tasty

>doesn't know what cuck means

Go back to your occupy democrats page on Facebook lol

If you make over 150k and want that 33% income tax be my guest

Most illegal immigrants are smuggled via plane, boat or tunnels. A relatively small cross via car/truck/etc.

Building a wall would have zero impact on these other forms of human smuggling... except maybe to actually increase it.

Right now, IIRC, 43% of illegal immigrants are smuggled into the country via plane.

Psych warfare is your answer to this? Are you fucking retarded? You're building a wall beacuse you're afraid some brown skin mexicans are going to steal jobs that you're not willing to do ANYWAYS.

It takes a special kind of stupid.

You're projecting.

You're definitely the cuck, and is absolutely right.

If you make more money, you have a social responsibility to pay more taxes.

you have the resources and ability to help out more, and you should.

In fact, in our most prosperous periods, the tax rate for the upper class was close to or exceeded 50%.

Obama made the same immigration policy back in 2011, and you didn't hear a peep out anyone,

>Hurr durr you're a bot
>GOT HIM!!!

Wow, it must feel great to be this delusional!

why dont we just send canada all the mexicans, muzzies, and niggers? surely trudeau wouldnt turn them away

i get it, your educated, much more than me. respect, however that is your problem, university campuses are a breeding ground for leftists culture. you've been indoctrinated as my parents of the 60's were..you cant help but see your views. i was a democrat obama lover until a year ago. then i saw the light.ben shapiro and milo woke me up

It feels pretty fucking shitty. This drama teacher is a total retard who only got where he is based on his family name. I'm sure the limp-wristed faggot will probably win again in the next election though because we're too fucking stupid up here to know any better.

Actually, no he didn't.

Vaguely similiar, different countries, and a time limited ban.

As opposed to banning countries that Trump doesn't have business in, indefinitely, and on the basis of religion.

Yeah, identical.

youtube.com/watch?v=JNu4xU9qOEM

>then i saw the light.ben shapiro and milo woke me up
You mean, you found somebody that made you feel okay with being a racist, bigotied hate monger?

It's on the internet, it must be true!!

Umm, read that actual "bans".

Ben Shapiro is pretty damn legit. Milo is a fucking idiot who occasionally quote relevant statistics (which is admittedly more than most leftists do, but still).

>on the basis of religion
wrong, faggot

America takes in the top brains and the most qualified of the poorer countries to benifit her....leaving the "actual country" without great minds to help the future of said country

he is giving us legal weed this spring so at least we have that going for us.

banning Muslims.

That's religion. Idiot.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/29/trump-asked-for-a-muslim-ban-giuliani-says-and-ordered-a-commission-to-do-it-legally/?utm_term=.ee1c4618a3eb

Love your use of indoctrinated. I assume growing up next to cletus and hearing him moan about the gubmint is indoctrination too, yes?
It's not my responsibility to give a fucking third of my income to a stupid government especially when I help people everyday as a doctor. Have some snobby wallstreet and business faggots get a higher tax

im Jewish, im latino, UK mix, my grandfathers cousin was Houdini. my routes are spanish, i work in hospitality. i've to traveled.around the world 3 times .Gypsies and Islam i have no time for. All else, no probs. Typical democrat reply. Accuse and distort the truth. My ass will not open and apologize for wanting to protect boarders or a countries interest. Look at Sweden, Germany and get back to me.

Muslims from every other country are allowed. Christians from the banned countries are not.
Suck a dick faggot

>not only am i a self loathing, faggot, commie, cuck but come spring i will be a doped up self loathing, fagggot, commie, cuck

wat a life

yes, i to get triggered by his black anal lover quotes, but nevertheless, before he went on his faggot tour of the US ,,he was sharp as a whip back in the UK.

It would suck if I weren't rich enough not to care, yet also poor enough not to care.

Perhaps you don't understand what the word "literal" means.

Also, he's a cool guy. We did well.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/316586-trump-persecuted-christian-refugees-are-priority

Do you even know what's going on? Like, there are plenty of decent, rational arguments for supporting what Trump did, but you're using literally none of them.

time to wake up dude

This!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc

Watching Milo on the Joe Rogan podcast was the first time I thought "oh shit, this guy might actually be a fucking idiot who knows how to read and memorize statistics". If you haven't seen it, watch it. I lost a lot of respect for the guy hearing him talk outside of a pre planned debate/presentation.

I don't really care about his dick taking to be honest. But I really do think he's lost a lot of rationality.

I grew up surrounded by the one percent actually. Am not a redneck, although i cum across s one as i hate political correctness.

i dont follow tweets, i look at the actusl actions taken, not words after a shitty day frustrated by libcucks

what the fuck did these idiots expect? Trump showed us exactly the kind of president he was going to be: a twitter obsessed, thin-skinned narcissist with no real ideas, just well-trodden populist bullshit. Fuck Trumpfags, they all deserve what they get.

im more a shapiro follower, but he overjew's it

Milo has never really been the best of people. But he's good at slipping into a movement and gaining stardom. We knew who he was with Gamergate. He makes a great temporary ally at that's about it.

and what, say you, were u hoping from hillary. be so kind