Has a respected artist ever done anything more embarrassing than this?

Has a respected artist ever done anything more embarrassing than this?
youtube.com/watch?v=0si0fB0lnow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JySQE4axlJY
youtube.com/watch?v=xLPcE-5YWKI
youtube.com/watch?v=whVtrLrTWwE
youtube.com/watch?v=ME5w8FVpb7k
youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ7tU26Q6E
youtube.com/watch?v=H0NpSq2DTIA
youtube.com/watch?v=H_McaUor0G0&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=Rs_GNez4UGI
youtube.com/watch?v=pYyyqIZTvYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm glad Thom decided he didn't want to be the new Kurt Cobain.

FAT

UGLY

UGLY

wow a rock band frontman yelling, never thought id see the day. how embarassing

I wish FAT, UGLY, DEAD posting took off more than it did

pretty bad

*blocks your path*

this.

>Grimes
>respected artist

eeeewwwwww

Kek, every time

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=JySQE4axlJY

Seriously why the fuck does she think she can do this?

I thought the link would be Pop is Dead

She did it purely for the hits, if she covered something weird and obscure like The Pop Group she'd stick out more than the average act on Fallon, plus its 'avant garde' music in her mind.

Her vocals suck ass in comparison.

i don't know anything about her, aside from what i see posted here, but she did some big black covers as well.
good taste, but yeah, it doesn't really work.

he's right though; anyone can play guitar. It is the instrument that requires the least amount of talent to master

I wish you never come to this board anymore

Wait a second... you mean to tell me a young artist still trying to figure where the hell he fit into his new career did something cringy? No way...

youtube.com/watch?v=xLPcE-5YWKI

youtube.com/watch?v=whVtrLrTWwE

Facts

that lip sync is terrible but I dont see whats wrong with that cover he was doing

I didn't say it was bad, but when you built your next stage of a career on depression and horror, it's a striking contrast. Not dissimilar to Radiohead attempting to be butt grunge rockers and then attempting to move on to a more visceral experience

>respected artist
I wouldn't call Radiohead respected during that time.

hairy armpits are sexy tbqh

why is Thom such a nu-male lmao

Not true. I've played drums, trombone, baritone, tuba, piano and guitar and guitar is the hardest besides piano. Brass instruments are easy as fuck.

>implying Radiohead were respected at the time

did it say anything about the time? it means currently respected artists, you retards

You're saying I can live out my orc fetish fantasies?

> a respected artist
He's a piece of shit personality, still got his ego issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=ME5w8FVpb7k

>More famously, she interviewed bands at their douchiest (Radiohead), druggiest (Red Hot Chili Peppers, Oasis) and most awkward (Bjork, Beck). Some interviews were epic; in the book she reveals Radiohead's Thom Yorke really was a creep and weirdo, but he seemed that way in their interview mainly because he couldn't answer a question. Later, during Radiohead's performance at the MTV Beach House, Yorke jumped into the pool and almost drowned thanks to his heavy Doc Martens. "To say we were oil and water is an insult to those innocent liquids, because they blend more beautifully than Thom and I ever could," Kennedy writes.

Do you know how many shows hes had to do? And how many fucktards hes had to deal with? This was a small venue and people were talking so loud that he could hear them, he had a right to be pissed.

WHO DA FOOK IS TAUKIN

this. but why?

do people really think this is embarrassing? i unironically think this is my favorite radiohead performance of any era, seriously. this is the moment they ascended

When on a good looking girl it kind of gives a natural beauty aspect to her appearance is what I'm thinking. But it can't be just a huge mess of hair though .

This is like a cartoonish parody of Radiohead.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this an artistic representation of autism?

I never understood this band, it's fucking weird.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ7tU26Q6E

>5:00

jam of a lifetime

>no one posted Rivers Axe body spray yet

youtube.com/watch?v=H0NpSq2DTIA
I hope that's the right one, but really any from that gig is just surreal

I wonder if Thom has nightmares about this

wow that picture annoys the hell out of me. Looks like some stupid, whiny cry-baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=H_McaUor0G0&t=12s
>be Lou Reed
>has to present an award for somebody he used talk shit about on a daily basis back in the day
>"m-muh Andy Warhol"
>"I wish I knew Frank better."
Frank was probably laughing in Hell when this happened.

The arms flailing gets me every time

youtube.com/watch?v=Rs_GNez4UGI

BERK GOES BEZERK!

youtube.com/watch?v=pYyyqIZTvYY

>>somebody he used talk shit about on a daily basis back in the day
For real? Got any examples?