The Muscle Girl Game

The Muscle Girl Game

The purpose of this thread is to help you discover new muscle girls tailored to your tastes. You describe your ideal muscle girl (white, black, azn, small, medium, large, body parts you like, hair) and I try to find one for you. If you're not satisfied with your delivery you can request again. I will also try to sauce girls you can't sauce.

Going to need some proof that's a woman.

who cares a holes a hole

That's Michelle Lin @michellelin_cutlikediamondz
If she's too big for you I can find someone smaller. Make a request if you want.

Get in here anons.

try /s/

I already moved to /s/ but I started these threads on Sup Forums a while ago and anons liked it. Would you like to make a request user?

Just post naked ones

Gingers bro. Toned but not shredded. Bonus points for light eyes.

Sadly the pretty ones don't do nudes. The only one I know is Aspen Rae @myaspenrae

Buff Asian with big thighs and ass.

Try Abby Pollock @ampollo
Let me know what you think.

I fapped hard to her last time you did this game. Any other suggestions?

Try Tina Nguyen @tinang13

You've played before? Glad to have you back user. Try Stefanie Macherhammer @stefanie_macherhammer

This is my favorite muscle girl. See her bludging muscle

jesus christ, this looks like a man in women's clothes with tits

Michiko Nishiwaki

Old school action movie actress. Did powerlifting before movies.

user please don't ruin my thread. Make a request if you want and I'll try to find someone for you.

Cute, but looking for natural redhead

She's gorgeous. You might also like Seon-Hwa Hwang.

God speed my fellow alpha Sup Forumsrother. I fucking love strong women that work out and look like they do.

Keep up the good work.

holy fuck, that is the ideal and perfect female body gosh damn

If that's her, then yes. I like what i'm seeing.

Ass is not big enough. :(

OP here. I'm sorry anons but I have to go. I will make a thread on /s/ later this week so keep an eye out.