Trap thread? Trap thread! (no manly traps allowed >:3c)

Trap thread? Trap thread! (no manly traps allowed >:3c)

I need a maid outfit

i need to kill myself

and I need to see more

Do you have kik?

there ya go
no

Bump for science

More butt pics?

sweet little butt
those lips seems nice too !

where are all my traps at? Asleep? SAD!

I'm finna see how feminine that penis is.

dubs gets benis

DEUS VULT INFIDEL.

daddy harder~

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

would like to spank
please more !

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

have you seen some of my older work?

no but I need to !
do you have a link ? :)

It looks soft! Do you think we could see what's behind the underwear?

I have alot of pics and I think I'll share them all 1 by 1
mebe

low energy crusades

your throat doing better?

is that remilia?
also any remilia nudes floating around?

It's top tier traps like this that make me question if some of the grils I see are actually guys.

no, i had an appointment but slept thru it i go back tomorrow.

in that case i'll wait...
your skin look pretty soft, I would love to kiss these buttocks

I'm a mtf, no longer a guy

wow you're hot

where are you from?

Well best of luck, friend.
Medical issues suck but I'm glad you're powering through 'em

show more?

Do you have kik? never known anybody that made the surgery

how can I get you one?

You're super observant, aren't you?

didn't have surgery, I need 2 years of hormones and I just have 1 so far.
idk, maybe I give you my address and you send it to me? I never did this

Madwife, is that u?

Show your private parts. I want to see what post op looks like.

thanks friend, im in a better place about to disconnect from internet/league entirely to go be a normie.

what do you mean?

can you drop a link to all your pics? ive never been so hard before

only naked pic you getting >:3c

I would lick that ass clean.

how long on hrt? You look a bit older than me so I'm guessing at least one year?

Didnt you say mtf? i see a cute lil' dick there

DAMN

1 month in hormones, just started!

Glad to hear it.
Probably for the best too, I like watching your gameplay but sometimes your chat/mods go full autist.

Hope all goes well for u n safe travels

thinking of getting a real pussy ?

Maria, i love you. I would eat a bucket of nails just to kiss your bumcheek. Pls teach me how to be madwife.

depends on what you're comfy with. You'd make a cute maid and if it'd make you happy I'll help out

Do you sell any used panties?

not yet, but I change my mind every two weeks
I'll see what I can do user
no but how much would you pay for?

also Hakuho was NOT an upgrade.

Depends on how long you wear them and if you cum on them.

The smellier the better.

Would love to tongue that ass

Unwarranted tranny bangs

Ofc he wasn't, i was the best support available and it's why Alex was begging me not to go. I picked Hakuho and forced the team to scrim with him, they got smashed in scrims. I subbed one game vs CLG and me and Freeze carried as Nautilus Urgot lol.

Doesn't matter tho, I hate league and I hate all of you guys and I'm moving on with my life. ;;

if I cum in a pair, put it in a plastic bad and box, then ship them to you, what would be a good price?

this is fkin bait... this is not remilia! type "crygods

Wouldn't say no to that, sweet ass babe

$15

do whatever makes you happy and fuck everyone else.

You had to put up with multiple shitty communities for too long, don't owe 'em a thing.

alright, i'll be around the thread for a bit

where the fuck am i

what the fuck is going on

When i see these threads

more of this ass and more of those eyes
sooo cute...

I wanna wear you like a penis sock

old pic for u

where's the next step then?

where you from?

yay?

Guess, flag should help

S-So cute!

you look wifeable

are you a headcase like most trannies

You're an absolute doll, any pics where you show more skin?

guess ireland?
>Hot!

Had myself to blame putting myself into shitty communities with a weak mentality. Literally don't give a fuck anymore, already lived thru the bullshit.

2014?

Already have a job lined up off line and know what I want to do with my life. Probably fixing whats left of my health issues, changing my look and pursuing something else/going back to school. I integrate 100% irl, only retards i meet are people online that know about my history so cba.

anime me! Kawaii desu ne
you mean if I'm crazy? a little yes

Where is that flag from? I'm American so you can't expect me to know.

would love to be behind this ass pounding it to heaven

this good?
*trump lips* Wrong
not far from America friendo
that's my twin brother kek
sounds fun

yeah i meant crazy. damn cute though. daddy issues?

tittie pic?
>wouldsuck

dunno
>european?

That's a nice cock you have

my twin!
that's not me ahaha, that's my twin, he's not trans like me

Why do you and your twin brother take naked pictures in identical rooms?

I want to spank that ass

10/10 would suck

Can I fuck you into a Bambi legged coma?

Canada, now guess the city!
I took them in his room while he was gone to prove I was related to him
yey
yes plz kek

what?

show titties?

how do i look?

im from europe, dont know :|

And did he not see the pictures when browsing trap threads as he usually does?