What country has the worst tourists?

What country has the worst tourists?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/spanish-balcony-balconing-jumping-craze-inspired-by-drunken-brits-balearic-islands-study-finds-a7205641.html
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/2137729.stm
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gang-raped-front-hundreds-clubbers-magaluf-2096376
youtube.com/watch?v=z5oS0OKsJHI
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/3152239/British-man-goes-skinny-dipping-in-Japanese-emperors-pond.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

USA.

Probably yours.

"people's" ""republic"" of """china"""

USA.

I want to say the US, but the Chinese are just awful as fuck, also they spend less money and Americans tip in us dollars

germans

FYI, tipping isn't a universal concept. Places such as Australia don't do it.

We do it.

Chinese, closely followed by Americans who are tied with Germans

Between Chinese and US. Sometimes they're mean or don't give a flying fuck about not standing over a clearly protected monument/archaeological zone.

china
i never understood the american tourist meme but then again they blend in here

great proxy user :)
I think that GB's tourists are the worst.

It is China. Why tourists from China are so rude?

UK, mainly England

China has the rudest tourists
USA has the rudest diaspora
German Tourists and diaspora are just fucking pathetic, they unironically get lost in our bushland
everybody else is tolerable to a extent

your country

Brits are acting like drunk animals here, screaming, pissing in public, disrespecting people serving in restaurants, breaking shit and not paying for it. Terrible people

You've just described Polish immigrants

at least we leave.

chinese and american tourists are both equally as fucking awful

Americans are white why does everyone hate them?

Although I do not give out a name, people in the country who do not know how to use a flush toilet and leave paper after use in the trash box is the worst.

chinese

Austrians

They're so polite they make me feel miserable.

China is a stupid proxy country.

I have never seen foreign tourists 2bh

By far, Britain. The Chinese can be obnoxious, but the eternal Anglo is on a whole different level.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/spanish-balcony-balconing-jumping-craze-inspired-by-drunken-brits-balearic-islands-study-finds-a7205641.html
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/2137729.stm
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gang-raped-front-hundreds-clubbers-magaluf-2096376

They come here to drug themselves, get drunk in the streets, fuck underage women; they come here to do everything they can't do in their fucking country. They are rude as fuck, ignorant as fuck, and then go back to their country to speak shit about us. Repeat this every single year. We get all the poor fucks who can't afford to go to Europe.

>Americans
>white
Kek

A German with an ax.

yanks and chinks are easily the worst, slavs are also shit tier

Arabs.
They shout alot, they complain alot, they steal anything they can steal, they stink, they always move in hordes, most of them have no sense of kindness and act like they own everything around them, they have no respect for anyone that isnt their kind of arab.They smell alot.They absolutely dominate any tourist trap location and obnoxiously expensive hotels, and arab men from extremely conservative cunts turn into absolute degenerates when they come here.Constantly drunk or high, haggling with russian/ukranian whores for bj's.

Their only saving grace is they buy alot of shit.

East asians are fine, they also shout alot, steal less shit, and they look funny taking pictures of absolutely everything.

Americans and europeans are the best, mostly because we get the young and adventurous tourists rather than the fat dumb white trash ones.

Tie between the US and China

youtube.com/watch?v=z5oS0OKsJHI

Looks like brocolli to me

And British guiris

I hear "Chinese are the worst tourists" a lot on this board, but objectively Gulf Arabs are the worst on a per capita basis.
You just see more Chinese.

British "tourists" in Spain are cancer. The Chinese are actually decent since they don't destroy hotels and attack Spaniards while drunk.

>american comes to visit
>prepare delicious hommemade, traditional food
>he asks where the next mcdonalds is

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/3152239/British-man-goes-skinny-dipping-in-Japanese-emperors-pond.html
How does it make you feel that initially media, especially Japanese, reported him as Spanish because he lived in Spain, so everyone thought that man was Spanish

Chileans are the worst where I live getting drunk and being general sudaca scum. That said, the Chinese are increasing and it looks like a competition on who can be the worst person here

What is Liechtenstein's national dish user?

all Tangalophones worldwide ; all ethnic Tangalogs worldwide

50+ Germans in groups
They are even more annoying than drunk teenagers.

chinese 100%
they are fucking disgusting, always spitting on the ground, throwing the trash on the streets, rude as shit, refusing eating anything other than chinese food, complaining non-stop in broken english why there are non chinese infos writing there

chyna

perfidious.

Chingchongistan.

Käsknöpfle

ALL LATINOS

agree with the fellow white man.

>this is what rorkes actually believe

never happened

UK & USA

Chinese and Brazilians, especially brazilians, they come in hordes into south Florida.
I'm sorry for all the "dude weed lmao" shitheads that come to your country.

Honestly my own country

This

Chinks and drunken Germans/Brits are the worst. In my experience most American tourist are stupid but harmless.

I don't care about Japanese media, but Japanese tourists here used to get mugged every five seconds in the 90s, so I guess our bad reputation is deserved.

inb4 sjw faggots. Bad reputation is always deserved.

Indians, fuck them, theyre rude af and loves staring down people with a rapey vibe, they have no manners and doesnt care about personal space

Chink tourists are probably the rudest people I've ever seen
everyone says yanks are bad but they aren't really. they just have no indoor voice and are always loud

Americans are very nice people, judging from my experience. They prefer cultural tourism to snowcoon sun+beach tourism, exchange students actually make an effort to learn the language and integrate, etc. I guess we get the best Americans, while Mexico and the Caribbean get the meme Americans.

Yours

Poles
USA
Japanese
USA
Chinese
USA

Yeah, I feel like, due to cost, they get the worst of the the worst, the ones who want cheaper beer and loose women. Still, some of the shit I've overheard while abroad around Americans makes me baka.

The only Spaniards I've met abroad were crazy. Good people, but they smuggled weed into Russia with them.

if you don't do it in you country, at least do it the country that does it

you don't have problems with the french ones ? there's a lot, isn't it ?

'merica

China without a fuckin doubt

every peoples who travel in group
and all tourists that only came here to buy fashion stuff so basically, chinese and americans
there's also a problem with english tourists when there's football competitions they talk shit get drunk and break everything

and french people who behave like them

Burgers
Ge*man
Chinese
Korean

The French are normal people. You know our culture because we've been neighbours since forever, and you're used to obnoxious tourists so you try not to be like them. The British, however, try their hardest to make sure everyone notices it's #ladsontour time.

This When in rome

With women like that are there even any virgin british males

>lying on a secluded beach in Greece
>life is good
>"BRYZKZLYZ NYEZLADZA NYEZLYZYJZYZ"
>A party of slavs is approaching complete with their awful stomach rolls and tattoos and the obligatory female crack head smoking a fag
>the beach soon stinks of tar and tobacco and echoes to the sound of more "JYZLADNYE GORGOZOZGZOZ NYAZDYZAZLAD"
>pack up and go home

Slavs are objectively the worst

i win

London's tourists are the worst, they harass the royal guards.

I never had troubles with tourists here (north mexico) still our city is not really a touristic destination but we get a lot of illegal immigrants that get stuck trying to get to the US and then they usually form bands or sell drugs
They have it earned for being a meme since before internet times

Brazil, fucking Brazil

>They come here to drug themselves, get drunk in the streets, fuck underage women; they come here to do everything they can't do in their fucking country. They are rude as fuck, ignorant as fuck, and then go back to their country to speak shit about us. Repeat this every single year. We get all the poor fucks who can't afford to go to Europe.
Your probably getting poor Southerners. People in the NE seem to all go to DR for cheap vacations.

The UK or Poland.

I'm kind of surprise nobody said "the french" already to be honest.

This, Brits generally tend to act like they've never seen alcohol before and get embarrassingly smashed. I guess sharia law will do that to you.

>UK
Oblivious, very loud, often drunk, generally obnoxious, by far the worst. (ESPECIALLY Scots)
>Chinese/Japs
Oblivious, but tend to be quiet and keep to themselves. Little respect for public material (eg., will climb on statues, touch things in museums).
>Americans
Loud, can be rude, tend to overcompensate by trying to be nice via tipping etc. Not the worst, not the best.
>Gulf Arabs
Just fucking awful. Loud (will literally yell and shriek in public squares), rude, no respect for public property.
>French
Haughty, ignorant, but fortunately not as rude or loud as others.
>Aussies
Like Brits but are more aware of what's going on, know when to reign it in.
>Leafs
Like Americans, but dial back rudeness a bit and replace it with smugness and over inflated sense of knowledge.

That's my take after a few months of travel last year.

they are that bad?

China

They are selfish but that's probably because they are poor.
They don't speak English.
They take everything in photo to copy us.
They bother everybody because take all the place on the pavement and walk very slowly.
They spit.
They are impolite.

>Leafs
>Like Americans, but dial back rudeness a bit and replace it with smugness and over inflated sense of knowledge.
Are you French Canadian?

Chinese and Japanese are completely different

Im pretty sure egypt had to come up with new laws because british tourists kept pooping in pools

They both eat smelly food and enjoy murdering endangered animals.

You probably live fuck knows where. When I was in St.Pete's it was full of them. All donning the hilarious souvenir ushankas and all.

Ok, if you didnt say China, youre wrong. The chinese have the worst tourists. I lived in korea for many years, next to Capitol Hotel in Seoul, lots of chinks go there. They are like drones, or rather starving rats.

So, the Chinese are first, then every other Asian country, then USA

I disagree.

Japanese tourists when I was a young man (1980's) acted literally just like Chinese today. Snobby, rude, don't know language at all, write names everywhere, giant bus tours, no sense of other people on sidewalk, spitting everywhere, no lines

Koreans were/are similar.

Where do you think the Chinese learned tourism from?

Ever consider that Seoul is right next to China, and that maybe the poor shit-tier tourists visit there?

In Spain the Chinese are much better than gu*r*s and fr*nch. We get the richer ones for some reason.

Let me specify.

After the mid 90's they got A LOT better. Then again, I see very few nowadays.

I believe that when a nation gets rich enough to travel initially, it's tourists are shitty and rude. But after awhile the nation develops more and people learn what is accepted and not.

So I guess the Canadian is correct in a sense. My point is that I expect Chinese tourists to get better and I think they already have

spain explained it well

to add, back in the 80s parisian sales spoke japanese, now they speak chinese

similar crowd, similar pattern of development

and when even those chinese who look and smell like they have just come straight from the farms, can go to europe to buy lv chanel like grocery, not hard to imagine what lower class type can only afford to go to neighbor asian countries

>Japanese tourists when I was a young man (1980's) acted literally just like Chinese today. Snobby, rude, don't know language at all, write names everywhere, giant bus tours, no sense of other people on sidewalk, spitting everywhere, no lines

Asian people tend to be rude when they are in the bubble economic period.
seriously middle aged guys are suck.
im 23 y.o. but i heard that the luxury brand's worth decreased by fucking jap tourists in 80s like chinese
im so sorry :(

I'm usually a good tourist, but whenever I'm in France I make a point of being as rude and obnoxious as possible. I get really drunk, I don't tip, I disrespect their customs, and I refuse to speak their language even though I know enough of it to get by. I hate the frogs so much.