Ew, I liked her until I found out she's 5'0". Freakish midgets like her should be bred out of the gene pool

Ew, I liked her until I found out she's 5'0". Freakish midgets like her should be bred out of the gene pool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uV60wRb6mFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

implying you wouldn't

>not liking nymphlets
>not liking Holly Earl

GET OUT

I'm not insane, of course I'd fuck her, but I wouldn't be irresponsible enough to let those mutant genes pass to my children.

Alright which one of you fuckers did it? WHICH ONE OF YOU HURT HER?!

Me. SHE LIKED IT

Most girls are far shorter than their genetic potential because they starve themselves during their formative years.

Guys, what should I say?

>he's black

Any woman over 5'3 is disgusting.

T. MANLET

Is it strange that instead of wanting to fuck her I rather, want to be her. But i'm not a tranny and think trans is disgusting, its like I want to consume her soul

Girls with a smile like this are my kryptonite

youtube.com/watch?v=uV60wRb6mFk

Nope, 6'0 actually. Not tall but not a manlet. I just like little chicks. It's more feminine. Being a grown 5ft tall person is almost an exclusively female trait. It's fuckin hot...

So, white people are evolved from blacks?
I thought that was racist?

Gay

Niggers are apes

worried she's almost your height manlet lmao

If you've never manhandled and dominated a 5 foot nothing girl in bed, you haven't lived

This. I'm a 5'4 manlet and girls shorter than me weird me out.

I've spent my whole life being subservient to tall ppl I couldn't take the pressure of a 5'0 girl looking up to me. 5'3 is the shortest I'd go. I'd prefer a tall girl to make my decisions for me and use her height/status to get us good deals on shit

its fake dumbass

This is what I mean here...

I didn't know there were guys who didn't like cute little chicks. How is that even possible?

I was exaggerating with 5'3 but chicks over 5'5 really lose something in the cuteness department. Most cute chicks are under that height anyway. Once you get towards like the 5'9 and up chicks they always have that gross, alien supermodel face.

you're real dumbass

Tiny shotstacked nymphs are fucking A-tier as cumdumpsters, you want to breed with a tall/average height girl though. Who wants a family of midgets?

>5'0"
perfect height to be my daughterfu

>So, white people are evolved from blacks?
that is one theory
>I thought that was racist?
everything is racist

>Not using her as a pocketpussy

You finna be some kind of fantastic faggot OP?