Why is the altright so cancerous? honestly

Why is the altright so cancerous? honestly

1488 faggit.

because the Alt-Rightâ„¢ is run by kikes

fuck off faggot low quality

who?

im asking honestly.
this is another reason the altright is so cancer. disagree with them? dont worry, they "know" you're an kike shill cuck payed by soros or some wierd shit like that. you are to dumb to see how anyone can disagree with you

Because they're nazi wannabees.

Who's alright?

Are you alright?

its a group of self hating beta-nazis that blame their impotence on "untermenschen"/muslims

It's gonna catch on. Can't wait for a race war.

why not go ask one. to afraid to?

There is not such thing as "alt right"
"Alt right" is the PC name for white supremacists.
Its so that the feelz of whites aren't hurtz when they get called out for what they do.
They can't live without their echo chamber, their hug box and safe space.
What a pathetic group of cuckservatives.

Thats why.
Some times you need a evil to root out another evil.

So mass imigartion, SJW, Femnazies and Antifa cunts.

White supremacy.

Dark skinned people cannot talk.

i am not nazi, but i vote alt right party
why?
i dont want to live in muslim europe in fear
i want to have kids and family
forced migration is not good, europe cant feed this much people
our soldiers fighting in wars while shitface goatfuckers come here illegal and leave family in war
i am not nazi, but i wont respect terrorists and muslims, they should respect me in europe

and :

i dont care who is homo or bi or hetero as long as they can keep it private
it is no problem for me to have a gay marriage
it is no problem if you are gay and want to have a children if you raise them in love and peace

but i dont want any gay pride and parade and other shit, because i dont fuck on the street, so please dont fuck in front of me...

mass immigration to western countries is mainly caused by western countries fucking up these middle eastern nations, a movement witch supports even more "boots on the ground" bullshit is only going to cause more of this shit in the future

Yeah...you're a nazi

They're cancerous underage redditors

Wow dude you got him.

yes, because i want to live in peace and not in terror i am a nazi...
you must be a highly educated liberal, what did you learnt? philosophy or arts?

i dont know any of these edgelords

Alt-right doesn't exist. It's a made up term to persecute those who think different from the mainstream media.

>You're either with me, or you are a leftist cuck mudslime niggerlover feminist

The Alt-right are like the sjws of the Right. Average intelligence at best with shitty critical thinking skills. Not to mention they're cancerous betas that blame their personal shortcomings on other people they deem to be the enemy. For the sjws it's the Patriarchy and for the Alt-right it's Muslims/immigrants/jews/ whatever-the-fuck. Both sides are fucking ridiculous.

Mainstream doesn't exist. It's a made up term to persecute those who report on a wide variety of topics to the best of their understanding of the factual situation.

Then what is a liberal/libtard? A made up term to persecute those who think different from any conservative person?

Not even, Faggot.

>Taking a Facebook group as agrument
>Ignoring that tumblr and reddit is filled to the brim with cancer lefits and antifa faggots
wew lad you take the cake on that one
Back then nobody would say that they are leftist and Sup Forums is like Sup Forums before big storm of newfags

You forgot "islamophobic transphobic orange-hitler-loving cissexual shitlord"

>Mainstream doesn't exist. It's a made up term to persecute those who report on a wide variety of topics to the best of their understanding of the factual situation.
It is a made up term to try to discredit any story about the right or refusing to publish lies about the left of right.
They report on Obama doing something wrong then they are "The News".

This renaming is a trick that only works on people who are retarded.

/thread

Oh yeah you see so many alt-right people screaming in autistic outbursts when discussing politics, no wait that is a leftist privilege

its not cancer its the chemo

Theres a nazi i work with like you, he compares homosexuality to paedophillia and beastality saying 'whats next?'. Literally said the same thing about gay parades as well, they're not 'fucking in the street' that would be a criminal act. If you dont like them celebrating their freedom of historical oppression, dont go to it...simple. you dont need to get grumpy and ask them to keep it private because people who have a different lifestyle 'offend' your fragile snowflake personality.

We're just people who want to preserve our heritage, culture, and way of life. Why does third world trash insist we let them live amongst us is the better question.

I don't have access to their mother's basements.

You are tilting at windmills. stop being so edgy, you are scaring everyone.

Most folks who identify with the alt right, while they may find such sexual preferences abnormal or disturbing, don't care what you do in the privacy of your bedroom.

historically in greece and rome pedophelia and homosexuality were considerd normal.

>freedom of historical oppression
Historically homosexuality is pretty much a non-issue, its only recently that its been a big deal, and even then aside from people taking (legitimate) offense to the huge public displays that are gay pride parades, most people still don't give enough of a fuck to legislate against gays.

>were considerd normal
no they weren't
read more
pederasty is a good place to start
normal? not remotely

Noup, liberal is an ideology and libtard is just a derogative term...

the alt-right doesn't exist and it's a made-up meme by the left so they can call anybody that doesn't disagree with their ideology a nazi/neo-nazi/alt-right
now kill yourself fagot