ITT: This thread is about the exponential rate at which technology is advancing

ITT: This thread is about the exponential rate at which technology is advancing.

Things you will see in your lifetime.
>Holographic face computers.
>Personalized matrixes.
>Customizable synthetic bodies.
>End of disease.
>End of death.

I can't wait to not die.

The only problem I can see is that technology advances so much faster than our biological evolution that we just can't keep up with understanding it.

That's a legitimate concern. Not so much so though when you consider that we will be able to upgrade are minds with said technology.

tfw OP will still be a flaming homosexual

Yeah. Just like your moms vagina faggot.

>yfw none of this will happen

>Brain implants
>Conflict over A.I. rights
>Laziness
>The most advanced tech reserved for the jews
>Hostile division between those who embrace the machine and those who don't

Yeah, I'm sure it'll be wonderful

Yes, without another major conflict this will likely happen. Plus the implications for use in space/colonization

What would it take to survive this lol

Can i have your email? Because i'm gonna give you the biggest fucking i told you so ever in a few years. Just after i rub it in the face of my non believing girlfriend.

No u.

Technology always shakes things up, and causes problems, but in the end it is always for the best. Can you think of even one technological advance that we have seen that you would take back?

Even with another major convict it will happen, as long as we are not totally wiped out. Wars and famine and depressions have never slowed technological advances in the past.

Your nigger faggot face is so fucking gay queer.

Yes, conflicts do serve as good conduits of human activity but at this point we should be trying to preserve the genome for maximum interstellar evolution and survivability. Imagine what Germany would look like today if ww2 never happened

Germany is fucked, but technological advances made by the human race did not slow at all.

unless you were born today, you probably won't even see half of those things

technology doesn't move as fast as you think

>>End of disease.
>>End of death.
nope

>End of death
How do you see this happening?

>Increased pollution
>Natural resource depletion
>Doomsday weapons
>Invasion of privacy
>Hypersexual degeneracy

Dude. Just think for a second about how different your life is compared to every other generation of human who has ever lived because of the technology in your life. If anything it moves a lot faster than i think.

See.

believing any of this will hapen while we live among our jew overlords