Why you consider this piece of shit is music?

why you consider this piece of shit is music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KQsdO8e8fwY
youtu.be/7q9PI3Lhuyg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I tried to listen to 5 seconds of the first song but ended up getting my ears blown out

Is this literally your first time on Sup Forums?

It's not bad, but it's so overrated everyone ends up hating. Not sure how an average album at best ended up being called a masterpiece. Maybe because it was important for the genre? Idk, gay genre anyway.

when you sleep is a pretty good song but apart from that the album sucks

How about you tell me why you disagree instead of saying my post is illegitimate so we can have an actual discussion here.

I'm on his boat user. The thing is merely pleasant to listen to. A bait picture won't invalidate his or my opinion, but you can at least tell us why it's a shitty opinion I suppose.

How about you start the thread with some actual criticism next time? Then you might be justified in whining about a lack of discussion.

I agree

Is one of the best album I have ever heard.

it really does suck

Hi guys, I listened to it once but I wasn't blown away. Am I doing this wrong?

Turn it up more

Get better headphones

you have no taste I guess

Here's a great video analysis of Loveless:
youtu.be/KQsdO8e8fwY
I don't consider shoegaze to be a challenging genre and even though I'm not new to experimental music, I still listen to Loveless at least 8 times. On both speakers and headphones. Even though it features a wall of sound production technique, guitar playing alone makes the album worth listening to, aside from it being a collection of lighthearted, erratic and disfigured pop songs.
Everything I've written before this applies to you too. Try listening to the album in different settings - headphones, speakers, late at night, in the warm afternoon, etc.

This is the only person in this thread with a shred of intelligence

You don't like the album, we get it.

>try to play my pandora shuffle at work
>one of my stations sometimes plays MBV
>have to go in the back and press skip because it sounds terrible
doesn't go down well with normies present IMO. don't really hate the band just not a fan of the album.

my bloody valentine is jesus and
loveless is mai waifu sent to
me from jesus in heaven

please you respect holy union
and instead swallow your insult
so we can live happiness

Damn that's a good video. Not the be-all-end-all, but informative and well made.

kek I remember that thread

It's not like there are more that go this in depth. Oliver (Deep Cuts) has a mini review of it in his guide to shoegaze:
youtu.be/7q9PI3Lhuyg

pic related is alternative cover to loveless found in analogue tape version

you should never put a vacuum near ur ear it damages it
middle brow level shit bait
>only likes the normal rock song in the entire album
maybe you only like that one because your horizons are narrower than a pin in a press
keep listening and try to listen to the individual layers of noise and how they interact with each other - like different instruments in jazz do - but in a flowy dreamy kinda way
everytime you listen you hear new elements to what should be normal pop songs
you have as shit taste as the other user
when you sleep is the song most covered by normal rock bands because its the most normal song on the album
broaden ur scope
>kevin shields might see this before he dies

this.