Well just found out that i have an incurable disease and i will most likely die before i reach 30 how was your day Sup...

well just found out that i have an incurable disease and i will most likely die before i reach 30 how was your day Sup Forums

What desease?

cystic fibrosis

He's probably black and will be shot or something.

Actually not black

sorry to hear that, at least I hope that you are far from being 30. If i was diagnosed with some shit like that I would travel a little and have some last nice days

sorry to hear that.
My day was mediocre to shit, had to reconsider friendships and life choices. I'm working hard for my career. And all the troubles are bearable because I live life like I'm going to live until 80 with family. But I miss a lot of fun because I value everything within in this horizon. My career would seem worthless if I will die early. So after you passed all the 5 stages of grief:
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance
you might accept your destiny and reevaluate things that truely matter in the lifespan of only a few years...

Not as good as yours. But it's only half way over so there is still hope I guess

thanks man im 18 so basically more than half way through my life it fucking sucks.
planning to do traveling if i get adecent paying job soon i doubt it though.
thanks what is your job and is it really worth it ?

I'm sorry user, I've never known anyone dealing with that. I hope you enjoy what you can.

thanks user.

I know how you feel man.

I stepped on shit today, it fucking sucks

That's fucking awesome! Congratulations OP.

if I could take it from you I would.

im 24 and facing 25+ years in prison.

accused of operating a cp ring for swapping nudes from anonib... somene kill me

you deserve it.
fucking cunt and no you wouldn't ii essentially suffocate from the inside...

you deserve it.
fucking cunt and no you wouldn't you essentially suffocate from the inside...

I feel your pain.

I'm stuck at home with the flu.

I really didn't want to use any of my sick pay...

>what is your job and is it really worth it ?
I'm a student of sociological studies and economics plus other activities. So my career is not yet determined, but my aim is to change the world for the better. Even just a little bit is more than nothing or worse.

Maybe you wanna do what I cannot do:
Sell everything you own plus half a litre of blood, but keep a knife and a bottle and then
live a life worth living.

i know what cystic fibrosis is.

yea...25 years for selfies with tits and no sexual acts of girls who easily look 18.

gotcha

Pretty good! Got some new hot sauce today! Stoked about that.

Well shit user, if you're going to do the time anyway you may as well share the pics.

well then good luck with that i hope you change this fucked world for good.

kek you have cheered me up a bit thanks user

Does anyone in your family or extended family have CF? Did you have any symptoms? Now I want to get myself examined.

nope just me. but my mom and dad have the gene in their body which means iif 2 humans have the gene and have a baby most likely its going to have CF.

Sorry to hear about that man, that's extremely unfortunate. Maybe CRISPR will magic up a cure in the next few years. You still have over a decade though, plenty of time to enjoy all the things most people don't ever get to experience

thanks user i highly doubt it though and yeah would like to start a family but telling girls you're going to die before the age of 30 usually puts them off.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you find out you had it? Did you suspect something or did the doc just tell you

well i was diagnosed a long time ago
but i had never been as bad as i am now
so the doc would lie to me when i was younger and i never felt the need to look it up.
But now that my chest is really bad he told me the straight truth. Think my parents used to tell the doctor to keep the truth from me as to not upset me.

One of my best friends died from that.
I'm sorry to hear that, take some time and travel while you're still in good shape so you can enjoy it.

Dang, I'd hate my parents if they kept that from me

sorry to hear that yeah i will hopefully...

i was pissed but i learned quick that i just have to deal with it and make my life the best it can be.