Civilization Thread

Civilization Thread
Opponent village: Niggertopia, cant decide what niggertopia does but you can decide what we do to it.
1st Dubs Decides name
After that rest of the dubs decides what happens

swagville

America

Großdeutsches Reich

Why the fuck do I have to prove i'm not a robot.

Weebland

Großdeutsches Reich is established.
Niggertopia has expanded

Großdeutsches Reich sends Troops to Niggertopia and cuts everyones arms off

Establish Nazism as the leading religion

Begin construction on a concentration camp. Don't capture any niggers yet, we need more resources first, but we should begin construction on Niggerschwitz

Niggerschwitz captures 4 niggers

GR start building a wall

Niggerschwitz captures 4 niggers goodjob

Use niggers as slaves to grow watermelons and sell it to niggertopians

Niggerschwitz is now hovering above the camp.

Alright, try not to gag when I say this, but in order to obtain resources, we'll need to negotiate a deal with Niggertopia. And in order to do that, we're gonna need the man with a silver tongue! Dubs and Theodore Roosevelt becomes Fuhrer!

I wish you would have gotten dubs.

Reroll. How long do you guys think it'll take for more people to join the thread?

It's okay user, you can always reroll for me. We can even make Eisenhower head tactician!

We need to look strong : Putin as foreign secretary

Hey, since he got dubs and he mentioned both Roosevelt becoming Fuhrer and Eisenhower becoming head tactician are we gonna get both?

Working on it

Teddy is Fuhrer, and Eisenhower is head tatctition.
They watch over us in the sky. Teddy goes to the Kentucky Fried Chicken Trade Center to make a deal

Introduce Niggertopia to the concept of "reading;" subsequently take the ones that can read and slaughter them, can't have their civilization be capable of becoming intelligent

took you 10 minutes for that?

Update: Dwight, and Teddy begin furiously shipping each other.

Put all Jews, and niggers in Großdeutsches Reich
in Niggerschwitz.

put the current pop of Großdeutsches Reich hovering in the sky

Make Großdeutsches Reich great again

Niggerschwitz becomes the capitol of the reich, then proceeds to nuke all niggers

Give them rocks and convince the nigs that these rocks will summom gods to destroy their enemies. Convince the chimps that they will never need their spears again and have them fork the spears over as a trade. It may not be a lot, but it's better for them to have useless rocks than spears. If this trade works we will potentially be stronger than them, but first we need to know how many civilians we have and how many "civilians" they have.

Rolling for this

reroll

reroll

reroll

Since you niggers can't get dubs i'll just put the population of Großdeutsches Reich, Niggertopia, and Niggerschwitz.

Our 2 nations ally against another enemy

FUCK NO. KILL THE NIGGERS

America allied with niggers and look at where it got us. Anyways reroll for the spear deal that was talking about

We need weapons damn it. Roll.

We all got nuked. Go get a life niggers. Fuck off

Cuck